Author Topic: Get out and vote Bellevue, Nebraska Ward I !!!--live thread 8 p.m. central time  (Read 13024 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

message hidden by jury decision

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
I do too.

Which 1 of you are Stan?
Which one you talkin' about, young lady?? :confused:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

I, for one, am financially prepared if he wins knowing we'll have 4 more years of economic downturn.  You, on the other hand, will be worse worst off than you are now.  Should you get your wish, I'll tell you who'll be crying from 2012 to 2016, and it won't me.

NADINERED!!!!111!!elebinty
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Which one you talkin' about, young lady?? :confused:

With the recent polls out it seems like Stan is a mole LOL.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
portside This message was hidden by Jury decision.

In the only unanimous decision ever.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
While reading unread posts in the thread there were 10 guests, and 3 hidden. Who are the hidden. I have to say, I don't like the idea of hidden members on a forum such as this.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
message hidden by jury decision

Screen captures made.

I was on Skins's island just by chance, and noticed some turbulence.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
With the recent polls out it seems like Stan is a mole LOL.

The DUmmies think the polls are cooked, and they believe he will win a second term.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Mr Mannn

portside needs to post at help and meta

Offline Mr Mannn

While reading unread posts in the thread there were 10 guests, and 3 hidden. Who are the hidden. I have to say, I don't like the idea of hidden members on a forum such as this.
It was the DU MIRT team. Spies must die!

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
portside needs to post at help and meta
OK
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
It was the DU MIRT team. Spies must die!
They have your home address!  Run!

Seriously, they're just regular members.  Everyone has the option to lurk privately when they're signed in.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
The DUmmies think the polls are cooked, and they believe he will win a second term.

They need a freaking reality check, with the economy as bad as it is? Obama shouldn't even be as close as he is in the polls.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
They need a freaking reality check, with the economy as bad as it is? Obama shouldn't even be as close as he is in the polls.

they believe the lies coming from the White House.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Well, if one were to describe this as a bomb, one bomb went off.

But on my excursions around Skins's island, I still see two bombs ticking away.

Damn, whoever did this is a sheer genius.

A sheer genius.

Damn.

Awesome.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities

A sheer genius.

Damn.

Awesome.

Or a complete rookie, with beginners luck. I like your option better though.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Hey Steve. There's something positive that happened to you tonight. Your thread about the election results has had more replies to it than any other thread that you have started in the last three years.

That's something to build on. 
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.

A sheer genius.

Damn.

Awesome.

Looks like portside was put off to sea.  :-)

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
Posting privileges for the account portside have been revoked. See Democratic Underground's Terms of Service for more information.

This decision can be appealed by contacting the Administrators, who may reverse the decision if they are provided with a compelling reason to do so. If the Administrators do not respond to the appeal within seven days, the appeal has been denied.

Well, crap.

Offline jukin

portside
8. Don't lie to voters

View profile
You hid your politics from the voters.
You lied to them and hid.
Your own words sunk your ship.

Star Member freshwest
9. Thanks MIRT!

View profile

More proof these shits would be snitching to the Gestapo or NVDK. The worst of humanity.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Well, crap.

Well, whoever this was, probably a friend of Steve Dawes, the sacrifice was not in vain.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Well, whoever this was, probably a friend of Steve Dawes, the sacrifice was not in vain.

The MIRT guys are too sharp we can't seem to fool them.  :rotf: