Author Topic: Racist dog-whistle pro-Gingrich ad on KFI this evening  (Read 406 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Racist dog-whistle pro-Gingrich ad on KFI this evening
« on: March 19, 2012, 05:45:02 AM »
kestrel91316

Last edited Mon Mar 19, 2012, 12:21 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

Radio ad heard on KFI at about 11:10 Pm this evening sponsored by "Winning Our Future". Pro-Gingrich ad bad mouths Romney and Santorum (fine with me) and then says TWICE that Gingrich "can whip Obama".

Once, I might not mind so much, but twice in short order saying "whip" in reference to Obama strikes me as a horribly racist statement.

I was half asleep. But it jolted me out of bed.

This is the organization: http://www.winningourfuture.com/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002440686

How dare them crackers use the word whip.  :whatever:

They are so desperate, that they sit there and dream up shit like this.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline ChuckJ

Re: Racist dog-whistle pro-Gingrich ad on KFI this evening
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 06:29:04 AM »
kestrel91316

Last edited Mon Mar 19, 2012, 12:21 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

Radio ad heard on KFI at about 11:10 Pm this evening sponsored by "Winning Our Future". Pro-Gingrich ad bad mouths Romney and Santorum (fine with me) and then says TWICE that Gingrich "can whip Obama".

Once, I might not mind so much, but twice in short order saying "whip" in reference to Obama strikes me as a horribly racist statement.

This is the organization: http://www.winningourfuture.com/

Racist dog-whistle user name.

Just change a few letters and "kestrel" becomes "minstrel" as in minstrel show. Minstrel shows lampooned black people as dim-witted, lazy, buffoonish, superstitious, and musical.

91316 is the zipcode of Encino, California. There was a movie called Encino Man about a caveman who was thawed from a block of ice and had trouble dealing with modern life.

Is the user, through its username, saying that people of color are cavemen who are dim-witted, lazy, buffoonish, superstitious, and musical and have trouble dealing with modern life?

------------------

Looks like anyone can play the make-a-racist-dog-whistle game.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 08:06:07 AM »

Always looking for any f'n thing to be offended by.  :whatever:

F'n drama queen.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 08:18:42 AM »
For St. Patrick's Day, I had an Irish Coffee with WHIPPED cream on top. 

:racist:

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 08:38:03 AM »

OMG Soooo Racist !!!!!111!!!

Its white

It has 'whip' in the name

It is on top of both the red and brown foods in the picture.

Next to the picture is the racist dogwhistle 'serving suggestion' - It subliminally suggests that the white on top should be served by the lower colors.

The top of the Cool Whip comes to a point, representing the elite, white 1%. It also represents the Illuminati --

Look Familiar ?  

Finally, Cool Whip is produced by Kraft food. Robert Kraft is the rich, white 1%er who 'Owns' the New England Patriots. And as you all know, team players may be bought, sold, and traded. Modern slavery at its worst.

We need to petition Congress to ban Cool Whip RIGHT THE F*** NOW !