Author Topic: Rich bitch Kpete: Why Not Rob The Rich? (shout out)  (Read 13190 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Rich bitch Kpete: Why Not Rob The Rich? (shout out)
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2012, 01:38:03 AM »
I have to congratulate beefeater for posting this primitive campfire in such an evocative way.

It's long past time Democrats, liberals, and primitives have been called on their hypocrisy, boasting of their commonality with the ordinary people, but actually as rich as Croesus.

One thinks of the wealthy Kennedys, whose social conscience compelled them to spend money on the poor and the downtrodden--other people's money, not theirs.

Or of Alphonse Capote Gore and the Bostonian Billionaire, who were, and are, vastly wealthier than "rich boy" George Bush.

Or the first presidential cabinet of William Clinton, which boasted the richest members ever, of that body, nearly all of whom had become so during the 1980s, the "decade of greed" they so loudly decried.

On Skins's island, you got the Bostonian Drunkard, Pedro Picasso, the now-banned flyarm, the BeHereNow primitive, the tularetom primitive, the Raven primitive, the kaput primitive, the old dude, &c., &c., &c., who enjoy trust funds and spouse's money and bank accounts much larger than those in most of the country, and much much much larger than those of most of their fellow primitives.

It's long past time they got called on it, whenever they (a) trash the rich and (b) allege any bondship with the ordinary people.

One recalls that during the 1984 presidential nominating conventions, CBS and Dan Rather once in a while flashed little "factoids" on the screen, comparing Republicans with Democrats.  They were little boxes of text in the center of the screen, and hung there for thirty or forty-five seconds.

During the Democrat convention that year, there was one "factoid" comparing the average income of delegates to the Republican convention with the average income of delegates to the Democrat convention.  It showed a vast discrepancy, a discrepancy most certainly not favoring Republican delegates.

That "factoid" however was not there for thirty or forty-five seconds; it was there for surely less than fifteen seconds before it was blipped off the screen.  One could almost hear Dan Rather shouting in the background, "Hey, take that thing down; it makes us look bad!"

It's been a very long time now that Democrats on the average have been richer, filthier richer, than Republicans on the average.  It's way past time the record's set straight.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2012, 02:08:10 AM »
boo hoo.  We all know you come here to read pie lady.  No one cares about your Web MD definitions.  If you were as smart as you claim, you'd be rich too.  Like kpete.  Hey, maybe she can set up your pie shop.  She's rolling in dough.   :rotf:

Remember, the fecund grasswire primitive loves, absolutely loves, the rich.

One recalls that if her pie-and-jam shoppe had come into being, she was going to give away pie free to the rich, and make up the difference by charging the poor more.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2012, 02:39:10 AM »
kpete could make that happen.

I see the old grasswire hag with the 50 coats, red wagon, dirty crocheted hat doesn't like Cajun people, looks her moonbat ass down on them. I'm not offended. I've never seen a Cajun woman dressed like a bag lady giving pies away.   :-)  If I did I'd laugh.

Doesn't grasswire look like a bag lady ?    :rotf: 

Hey grassy.   I like pie.   :drool:

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2012, 03:36:50 AM »
You first kpete
I'm pretty sure that her threshold begins just slightly north of her own net worth.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2012, 05:16:50 AM »
Wow,it is an enormous house she has. :o

Guess what DUmbasses,not one bit envious or bitter about it.
That is what separates decent folks from you yammering leeches.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2012, 05:22:23 AM »
demtenjeep (20,084 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

22. that's why it is fun to post things sometimes to watch their heads explode

puppet-mastering is fun!

Pammy,you are too stupid to master the English language or basic sentence structure much less anything else.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2012, 05:56:24 AM »
Never forget the Food pantry thread.

w8liftinglady  (1000+ posts)          Tue Oct-14-08 10:39 PM
 Response to Original message
5. one of my local churches belongs to Angel Food Ministries
   http://www.angelfoodministries.com /
They allow anyone to participate.A lot of people I work with(in the hospital) use them.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top
greenbriar (1000+ posts)        Tue Oct-14-08 10:41 PM
 Response to Reply #5
6. I have contemplated using it
   have you?

what is the food like?

greenbriar (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-15-08 05:30 PM
 Response to Original message
32. I want to do the Angel ministry but do not want to take food from someone else
   I am still able to go to the store and buy pretty much what I want, but I like the discount price

would I be taking someone's share that really needs it?
   Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top

Morrisons Ghost (324 posts)        Fri Oct-17-08 10:59 PM
 Response to Reply #32
34. Greenbriar?
   Aren't you gainfully employed as a teacher? I always thought a food pantry was for people who are out of a job or really struggling to use rather than being used as a discount grocery store. There has to be something you can cut from the budget to be able to afford food.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4238903

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2012, 06:13:44 AM »
Never forget the Food pantry thread.

She is pond scum. 

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2012, 07:08:13 AM »
An excellent find, beefeater.  So typical of the modern day Marxists (democrats), it's hilarious to see them attempt to circle the wagons.

And these idiots wonder why I hate them?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2012, 07:27:54 AM »
An excellent find, beefeater.  So typical of the modern day Marxists (democrats), it's hilarious to see them attempt to circle the wagons.

And these idiots wonder why I hate them?

Hey BC, how you doing?

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2012, 07:29:06 AM »
That was an excellent find.  :rotf:
Vader Rules!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2012, 07:43:32 AM »
grasswire (32,588 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

25. I waver between pity and disgust.
I'm reminded of Chris Berman, when a big lineman picks up a fumble and heads for the end zone, "Rumblin', mumblin', stumblin..."

DUmmy grasswire's line is up to twelve generations now. That must take them back to the First World War.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2012, 08:12:34 AM »
Not that I really care but doesn't she realize how easy she
is making ID Theft??? I mean JHC, her websites are a gold mine
of info!!

Or are people like kpete naive enough to think that bad
things like that won't happen to her and her kind???
Vader Rules!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2012, 08:21:10 AM »
Not that I really care but doesn't she realize how easy she is making ID Theft??? I mean JHC, her websites are a gold mine of info!!

Or are people like kpete naive enough to think that bad things like that won't happen to her and her kind???

It's the usual attitude of Democrats, liberals, and primitives.

All things have consequences.

They tend to think only the consequences they want to happen, will happen.

They have no idea, the ironclad Law of Unintended or Unanticipated Consequences.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2012, 08:55:03 AM »
kpete lied.  She's rich and plays poor.

Pam wonders why she's on ignore.    :rotf:

Maybe they can smell you through the internets.   :lmao:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/101833475

That threads a hoot, CalPeg is being ignored by 8 people! :lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2012, 09:33:30 AM »
Given that Kut-n-Paste is not particularly bright, it isn't that surprising she has been ignorant of the internet mockery of the loon-calls on DU.  It also fairly screams out that she either married or inherited her money because she sure as Hell isn't smart enough to earn it and hang onto it. 

Case in point, her basic premise in the OP - seizing all the wealth:  Supposing what she said happened and all the seized wealth was applied to the the budget, successfully stabilizing the freefall; I don't believe it would, but go with the premise for the sake of seeing its futility here.  Well, that's great for the current year, aside from not being so great from the point of view of the plundered.  But, then what happens next year, with just as much money going out, no more coming in than there was before the grand robbery, and there is no pool of wealth left to steal to redress the balance then?

:hammer:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2012, 09:35:01 AM »
Given that Kut-n-Paste is not particularly bright, it isn't that surprising she has been ignorant of the internet mockery of the loon-calls on DU.  It also fairly screams out that she either married or inherited her money because she sure as Hell isn't smart enough to earn it and hang onto it. 

Case in point, her basic premise in the OP - seizing all the wealth:  Supposing what she said happened and all the seized wealth was applied to the the budget, successfully stabilizing the freefall; I don't believe it would, but go with the premise for the sake of seeing its futility here.  Well, that's great for the current year, aside from not being so great from the point of view of the plundered.  But, then what happens next year, with just as much money going out, no more coming in than there was before the grand robbery, and there is no pool of wealth left to steal to redress the balance then?

:hammer:

[DU]Print more, give it to all the rich . . . then steal it again![/DU]
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Rich bitch Kpete: Why Not Rob The Rich?
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2012, 09:38:13 AM »
Is it better than the hypochondrial mopinko primitive's art?

It's rather chaotic collage/fingerpaint-style stuff, mostly.  Not as horrid as the naked Obama on a unicorn or Pegasus art, but not what I'd call appealing either.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2012, 09:42:07 AM »
I have yet to mine the full depths of the entertainment value of this thread+island, but I just wanted to say I gave Hi5s to Beefeater for finding it, Shadeaux for expanding on it, and Carl, who found the infamous food pantry quotes. 

:bow2: :bow2: :bow2:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2012, 10:06:23 AM »

I'll go you one better. The original article says, "If 75% of the wealth of the richest one-tenth of 1% of American society were immediately expropriated, there would be no need to discuss cuts to spending that affects the well-being of the vast majority."

Um-m-m-m...

...if stealing from people and redistributing is supposed to cure poverty why WOULDN'T you cut government programs based on the idea that poverty would be eliminated and thus the government programs were no longer necessary?

That's just how stupid and unaware this tripe really is.

I actually followed the link to the 3AM Magazine article. Near as I can tell it's an exclusively on-line magazine which proves that some things are better in print..because at least then you can wipe your ass with them.

The article is about some ridiculous little fag with his ridiculous little round face pontificating about Neitszche, Marx and Freud. He then throws out tons of other foreign names to prove how much better read he is than you are so if you read his interview at least you can feel smarter than those around you even though they tell you to shut the **** up with your tedious arrogant diatribe.

The interview tells you that if you oppose gay "rights"--whatever those are--then obviously you suffer from the classic freudian case of being a closet fag. Nevermind more rational arguments like: fags are really annoying or that maybe Mr. Faggoty-Fag has a personal stake in gay "rights--whatever those might be.

Now, seeing as kpete never really read all those foreign names, and actually depends on others to feel smarter than those telling her to shut the **** up, she would be horrified that the round-faced little fag speaks so glowingly of Neitszche and Heidegger. The latter being the student of the former was called-out to explain why his master had been such a philosophical bulwark for the Nazi regime. Heidegger patiently explained that within Neitszche's naturalistic-materialist worldview of no god, the abyss and whatnot, there was no underlying morality, only self-serving social revulsion. Ergo there could be no moral condemnation of Hitler, only self-serving subjective complaints.

Meanwhile, Heidegger defending the Nazi's vacation romp through the metaphorical Galapagos Islands somehow squares with marxian calls to have the weakest propogated by the strongest in the name of some sort of morality no one is really sure exists.

Remember this next time they brand those of you who simply want to set your feet upon your own couch in front of your fire in your own hiuse to eat your own food. Remember this when that fact is used to label you as a fascist because, you know, fascism was the creed of minimalist government and self-reliance...or something. Remember that a bunch of half-educated twits read self-contradicting crap on the internet and then lord it over you.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2012, 10:39:17 AM »

Let me help you guys out a little by outing myself just a bit (but not much). See, I live within walking distance of Kathy Peterson's palatial home in Poway, CA, although I cannot walk UP to her home because it is in a gated area. That is not open to debate or dispute; it is a fact. She lives in the part of Poway that is North of Espola Rd. She has some senior role in something called artcorps. which involves collaboration with local schools.

Kathy Peterson does NOT live in Stone Ridge CC - the homes immediately surrounding that country club (at which I have been a member, but am not now) are nice, but are not PART of the CC, per se. In fact, the homes adjoining the golf course don't hold a candle to Kathy Peterson's home, which is a shade northeast of the course. Her neighborhood is in between the tract-ish homes by Stone Ridge and the IMMENSE wealth of the neighborhood surrounding Maderas CC. I DO NOT LIVE north of Espola Road, but I live very, very close by.

N. Poway is a very wealthy area - let there be no mistake. Kathleen Peterson's org works with kids at, among other places, Chapparal Elementary School. This school regularly holds silent auctions as fundraisers, the proceeds of which are used to pay for extra teachers. One auction I attended years back saw a parking space go for something like $10,000. The two elementary schools in the immediate area - Chapparal and Painted Rock - make EXTENSIVE use of donated money to benefit THOSE SCHOOLS ONLY (sort of a bad thing to liberals), and many of the vehicles that the kids climb out of in the morning would pop your eyes. In short, Kathy Peterson, one of the DU elite, lives among the 1%, deals with children of the 1%, and in any case has the luxury of never having to deal with the rabble of the 99% because she can scurry behind the locked gates of her neighborhood.The Google Map of her home speaks for itself, so it is entirely likely that Kathy Peterson is also one of the 1%. She is certainly one of the 5%. She may pretend to be the suffering educator type, but someone in that household is pulling down some bank.

Lest any lurking DUmmies accuse me of "stalking," THAT WOMAN HAS WORKED WITH MY CHILDREN AND CONTINUES TO WORK WITH OTHER CHILDREN. You're damned right I'm going to to inquisitive when a hardcore lefty has access to children, especially mine.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2012, 10:46:14 AM »
 :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2012, 10:46:55 AM »
Let me help you guys out a little by outing myself just a bit...

Delicious. Positively delicious.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline commonguymd

« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2012, 10:52:42 AM »
    Let me help you guys out a little by outing myself just a bit (but not much). See, I live within walking distance of Kathy Peterson's palatial home in Poway, CA, although I cannot walk UP to her home because it is in a gated area. That is not open to debate or dispute; it is a fact. She lives in the part of Poway that is North of Espola Rd. She has some senior role in something called artcorps. which involves collaboration with local schools.

Kathy Peterson does NOT live in Stone Ridge CC - the homes immediately surrounding that country club (at which I have been a member, but am not now) are nice, but are not PART of the CC, per se. In fact, the homes adjoining the golf course don't hold a candle to Kathy Peterson's home, which is a shade northeast of the course. Her neighborhood is in between the tract-ish homes by Stone Ridge and the IMMENSE wealth of the neighborhood surrounding Maderas CC. I DO NOT LIVE north of Espola Road, but I live very, very close by.

N. Poway is a very wealthy area - let there be no mistake. Kathleen Peterson's org works with kids at, among other places, Chapparal Elementary School. This school regularly holds silent auctions as fundraisers, the proceeds of which are used to pay for extra teachers. One auction I attended years back saw a parking space go for something like $10,000. The two elementary schools in the immediate area - Chapparal and Painted Rock - make EXTENSIVE use of donated money to benefit THOSE SCHOOLS ONLY (sort of a bad thing to liberals), and many of the vehicles that the kids climb out of in the morning would pop your eyes. In short, Kathy Peterson, one of the DU elite, lives among the 1%, deals with children of the 1%, and in any case has the luxury of never having to deal with the rabble of the 99% because she can scurry behind the locked gates of her neighborhood.The Google Map of her home speaks for itself, so it is entirely likely that Kathy Peterson is also one of the 1%. She is certainly one of the 5%. She may pretend to be the suffering educator type, but someone in that household is pulling down some bank.

Lest any lurking DUmmies accuse me of "stalking," THAT WOMAN HAS WORKED WITH MY CHILDREN AND CONTINUES TO WORK WITH OTHER CHILDREN. You're damned right I'm going to to inquisitive when a hardcore lefty has access to children, especially mine.

Mighty interesting.  I figure a few over there are like that.  Living a gated life and able to blend in to the rabble at DU as one of them.   But, that comes from guilt most likely.  Hypocrites. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2012, 10:54:00 AM »
http://www.kpetestudio.com/media/Freedominloveresume.pdf

She puts herself out there as some deep political thinker rather then likely spending years quietly mocking the demented misfits that if they knew the truth of her life would hate her.