Author Topic: DU you know?  (Read 10549 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: DU you know?
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2011, 01:12:04 PM »
Rush is talking about the Twitter now saying Conservatives are swamping Obama's tattletale site and the site is probably getting people's e-mail addresses.

OMG! 60 new Tweets in the past minute :lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline thundley4

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2011, 01:14:09 PM »
Some of the threads on DU should be reported for undermining Dear Leader.   :fuelfire:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2011, 01:14:46 PM »
A few more of the Tweets :lmao:

Hey #attackwatch I just looked at a map of the U.S. Someone has stolen 7 of the 57 States!
1 minute ago

Dear #attackwatch Seems that lots of people are not taking you very seriously, in fact once again your campaign looks like paranoid idiots

#attackwatch patrolling the skies on my jet plane!!.... yep yep!
1 minute ago

Attention #attackwatch family........I now have 17 followers,....which is 17 more friends than can remember Obama from college.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2011, 01:16:33 PM »
OMG! 80 new Tweets in the past minute :lmao:

Why isn't DU talking about this?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2011, 01:39:36 PM »
How is this any different from the previous attempt, flag@whitehouse.gov?  Other than one being an email inbox and the other is a Twitter account.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2011, 01:46:17 PM »
How is this any different from the previous attempt, flag@whitehouse.gov?  Other than one being an email inbox and the other is a Twitter account.

Not one bit of difference.

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2011, 01:53:43 PM »
Dear AttackWatch,

I'd like to file a report, though I fear for my safety in doing so.  I've seen an individual, a member of a terrorist political organization, destroy millions of jobs, eliminate trillions of dollars of value from the stock market, host mooslim dinner parties in public buildings, change foreign policy to an anti-Jewish policy, threaten to raise taxes, and actively supports Al Queda in Libya.  He spends money like a drunken sailor (no offense to drunken sailors) without worrying about how to pay for the expense.  He's often seen with some sort of big, ugly, dog-looking creature with a really large ass who constantly pisses and defecates on America and its flag.  I believe this creature to be female, but I am not positive.  I think these persons represent credible threats to the welfare and security of the country.

Proudly doing my patriotic duty,
Erasmus B. Hughs

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2011, 01:57:38 PM »

Character limit?

O-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2011, 01:59:37 PM »
Thanks a million, Ballygrl!  That Flag@whitehouse bombed as well. 

There's a thread in GD here, questioning whether the site and twitter account are satire (must be?)  I directed them to your thread here. 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2011, 03:27:40 PM »

It's not really different at all except that this time they have a Website and a Twitter.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2011, 08:08:15 AM »

This one is waaaaaaay funnier.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2011, 10:19:30 AM »
Paulsy Krugman, c. 1997

In practice it has turned out to be strongly redistributionist, but only because of its Ponzi game aspect, in which each generation takes more out than it put in. Well, the Ponzi game will soon be over, thanks to changing demographics, so that the typical recipient henceforth will get only about as much as he or she put in (and today’s young may well get less than they put in).

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/paul-krugman-social-security-ponzi-scheme-and-will-soon-be-over
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2011, 12:59:10 AM »
Looks like Conservatives have taken over Obama's "snitch on your fellow Americans" Twitter account :lmao:

http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23attackwatch
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZPwDRZ6pTM&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2011, 02:16:24 PM »
Venting!

Will you please just shut-up with your freaking whining all the time, you're annoying to me, annoying to conservatives, and annoying to your fellow Americans who are going through a hard time, and at least if you have to whine please remove the words Bush and Republicans from your vocabulary!

This Country was doing fine until the Democrats took over Congress in 07, unemployment started going up as did spending, and Bush's fault was not vetoing every spending bill that came through.

Home Mortgages were basically doing fine until "Democrats" wanted everyone to own a home not taking into account that Home Ownership is a responsibility that not every American is equipped to handle!

Stop whining about student loans, don't take the easy way out, get a job and go to school at the same time, who says you have to graduate in 4 years!

Face it, you're in the Minority when it comes to opinion, stop acting as if your opinion is the majority opinion!

And please, do us a favor, and get the cooking and baking forum back on track, I need a distraction from your whining about all the above.

Thanks!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2011, 02:20:10 PM »
Face it, you're in the Minority when it comes to opinion, stop acting as if your opinion is the majority opinion!

Amen.

And please, do us a favor, and get the cooking and baking forum back on track, I need a distraction from your whining about all the above.

Amen.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2011, 03:11:11 PM »
To Frank:

Oh My!  That is all.  And yes, yes they would. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2011, 04:38:53 PM »
To Frank:

Oh My!  That is all.  And yes, yes they would. 

Thank you, madam.

<<blushing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2011, 02:07:39 PM »
Ballygrl, can I use your open thread to put this here?
Stargazer99  (934 posts)      Tue Sep-20-11 02:55 PM
Original message
this illustrates the ugly of conservative Republicons
 Yesterday I learned from a lady in church that her neighbor with 2 small children and an infant has no electricity to the home. Washington State's assistance is very small. The various aid agencies are out of funds to be able to help. You damned conservative Republicans I'm sure have your electric and everything else. There must be a place in hell for you...I know you've made damn sure the low-income suffer and die if necessary. Godless (except your worship of mammon). Too bad Europe will never be aware of the misery, heartache and death in America otherwise you would not get away with denial. Jesus said by their fruits you will know them....the stench (from a corrupt, rotting society) is wrenching
DUmp Link

So I went to the US census,  Linkand found that the Washington State legislature has 98 Dem reps (Upper & lower houses combined), vs. 55 Repubs.  Unchanged over 2010.  Perhaps Cindie will chance by this thread and comment.

(Does anyone know what that loon was talking about with the Europe stuff?) 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2011, 03:22:28 PM »
Ballygrl, can I use your open thread to put this here?DUmp Link

So I went to the US census,  Linkand found that the Washington State legislature has 98 Dem reps (Upper & lower houses combined), vs. 55 Repubs.  Unchanged over 2010.  Perhaps Cindie will chance by this thread and comment.

I don't know all that much about WA because I live in OR but I do know both states have liberal governments. Besides, they aren't going to deny a woman with 3 children unless she's not eligible because she earns too much money and is simply living above her means. Many churches have an emergency fund to help in situations like this. You don't even have to be a member. That's what Christians do...by their fruits and all that. Since we're not allowed to mention God in public perhaps it's simply that "Christian charity" has also been forgotten by the masses. They've been told for decades government should/will take care of them so they don't remember true giving isn't stolen from their paychecks before they have the money in their hand. Of course the fact that we're having to take care of people who are able bodied and quite capable of taking care of themselves means becomes sponging off the government has become a numbers game instead of the true humanity of man helping his fellow man.

Cindie

"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2011, 03:51:31 PM »
Ballygrl, can I use your open thread to put this here?DUmp Link

I have no problem at all if anyone wants to use this thread to inform the lesser informed.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2011, 03:52:48 PM »
And WTF? Washington State is leftist, shouldn't they blame themselves?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2011, 07:48:36 PM »
I know you've made damn sure the low-income suffer and die if necessary.
Well, you know, DUmmy, that's just what they do, no matter which party is in charge.
Fish gotta swim
Birds gotta fly
Lazy moonbats suffer and die.
Sorry.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2011, 07:53:50 PM »
Stargazer99  (934 posts)      Tue Sep-20-11 02:55 PM
Original message
this illustrates the ugly of conservative Republicons
 Yesterday I learned from a lady in church that her neighbor with 2 small children and an infant has no electricity to the home. Washington State's assistance is very small. The various aid agencies are out of funds to be able to help. You damned conservative Republicans I'm sure have your electric and everything else. There must be a place in hell for you...blah blah blah blahbitty blah

Hey, ya self-righteous bitch, at least we'll be warm!  And by the way, what did YOU do for the poor woman?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2011, 08:12:49 AM »
 :lmao:  Thread killer.  No reply since. 

TaupeDem (37 posts)     Tue Sep-20-11 05:51 PM
Response to Original message
3. Disgusting, this is what happens when you have republican
 majorities in these states.

Sorry for mixing up OR and WA, Cindie.   :thatsright:  I visited both on the same trip once. 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2011, 03:20:05 PM »
TaupeDem (37 posts)     Tue Sep-20-11 05:51 PM
Response to Original message
3. Disgusting, this is what happens when you have republican
majorities in these states.

Good Lord! you'd think someone would point out to this fool that the Democrats are the majority in the State!