Author Topic: Coakley Senate Candidate Husband's Union Endorses Scott Brown Latest Poll  (Read 3391 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Cambridge, MA- Martha Coakley's latest setback in the Senate Special Election comes from her husbands union. The Cambridge Police Patrol Officers have voted overwhelmingly to back Senate Candidate Scott Brown.

Coakley's husband's union, a retired Cambridge Police Officer, has provided their endorsement to Scott Brown.

Find full text of the endorsement from the Massachusetts Municipal Police Coalition Website: www.massmpc.com

Members of our Association have inquired and requested that we endorse Scott Brown in the upcoming election against Martha Coakley. Ms. Coakley along with some of her campaign workers have talked publicly about how her husband is a retired Cambridge Police Officer, giving appearances that she is being endorsed by the Cambridge Police. This may be an innocent insinuation but most do take this as our giving her our support and endorsement. Yesterday, the CPPOA Executive Board voted to endorse State Senator Scott Brown in the upcoming election for US Senate. In an 11 to 2 vote, the Executive Board voted overwhelmingly in favor of the endorsement. ...
  link

The beer summit achieved nothing for Obama.

Offline formerlurker

Police unions in MA are all endorsing Brown -- note that they are also all a branch of SEIU.   

Offline ballantine

• Pest
  • Probationary (Probie)
Brown is coming up strong. Now we need to support Schiff in CT too. His rival Linda McMahon (of WWE fame) has already spent 5 million dollars of her own personal money on the campaign, and she's beginning to implode. Schiff is a good man, he understands the economy.
I am none the less a slave because I am allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years. - Lysander Spooner

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Police unions in MA are all endorsing Brown -- note that they are also all a branch of SEIU.  
And the president of the SEIU is an almost weekly visitor at the WH. It'd be nice if FOP/SEIU alliance fractured over this. Cops shouldn't be running with thugs.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Brown is coming up strong. Now we need to support Schiff in CT too. His rival Linda McMahon (of WWE fame) has already spent 5 million dollars of her own personal money on the campaign, and she's beginning to implode. Schiff is a good man, he understands the economy.

Unless you know something about the AG here that I don't know just walk away from CT, Dudd stepping down locked this race up.

nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Obviously, the Cambridge Police Union is racist. :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
  link

The beer summit achieved nothing for Obama.

Something is going on, I don't think the Evening dinner at that house is with a Ward and June Cleaver.

After all she did for that Union and the Representatives, the kick backs, bribes and no nonsense just told her what to do.     

She played the game, she went by their rules and now the very people she depended on have run for the woods.

Can you use your imagination to think about what  is THEIR pillow talk and how to live with the differences.     

So we who are the lucky ones that live a life that is not filled with betrail, lies and sneaky actions, we who find these strange people are in charge now.       No problem for long, these people are miserable --  How they live with themselves.

Besides the Carter Family, is there one person in politics that is Honerable.?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Something is going on, I don't think the Evening dinner at that house is with a Ward and June Cleaver.

After all she did for that Union and the Representatives, the kick backs, bribes and no nonsense just told her what to do.     

She played the game, she went by their rules and now the very people she depended on have run for the woods.

Can you use your imagination to think about what  is THEIR pillow talk and how to live with the differences.     

So we who are the lucky ones that live a life that is not filled with betrail, lies and sneaky actions, we who find these strange people are in charge now.       No problem for long, these people are miserable --  How they live with themselves.

Besides the Carter Family, is there one person in politics that is Honerable.?

er.....huh?

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
er.....huh?

doc
It's best not to concentrate on it too hard.

I knew this guy once who tried to scrutinize one of his posts and his mind snapped so hard he thinks he's a ptarmigan.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Coakley Senate Candidate Husband's Union Endorses Scott Brown Latest Poll
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 08:06:40 PM »

I knew this guy once who tried to scrutinize one of his posts and his mind snapped so hard he thinks he's a ptarmigan.
In defiance of medical science, vestanumbers was born without a brain, and survived.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 08:18:51 PM »

:rotf:

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 07:20:23 AM »
Obviously, the Cambridge Police Union is racist. :-)

No, they just acted stupidly.  Of course, I don't have all the facts on that one.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford