Author Topic: shadowknows lost his disability hearing  (Read 2763 times)

Offline ScubaGuy

shadowknows lost his disability hearing
« on: December 14, 2009, 03:54:16 PM »
I remember him saying if he didn't get it he wouldn't live long so now we get a chance to see what happens.

DUmmie link

shadowknows69  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Dec-14-09 03:01 PM
Original message
So, I lost my disability hearing. Possibly another two years before I get another appeal.   Updated at 3:01 PM

Edited on Mon Dec-14-09 03:02 PM by shadowknows69
At least if I don't make it that long my wife still gets the money. Thanks in advance for any responses, but I doubt I have it together enough right now to reply. Need to go watch a movie or something or I'm going to break. FYI, the Judge ruled against me despite the same evaluator for the Social Security Association declaring me disabled twice, and corroborating what my own counselor's diagnosis was. Anyone who can find any justice in that I'd sure like to hear it. Talk me down.

I always love the "talk me down" line.

JUMP!  There's nothing to live for shadow, just JUMP! 

Warpy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Dec-14-09 03:09 PM
Response to Original message
5. Their job is to cheat you out of what you've paid for all your life

Your job is to keep fighting the bastards. Go to the media if you have to. Shame them.

I wish it were possible for ordinary people to sue corrupt judges and get them off the bench. That judge is obviously corrupt.

MinneapolisMatt  Donating Member  (554 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Dec-14-09 03:30 PM
9. trying to get S.S. is

next to impossible. I've tried twice, and failed, and finally just gave up.

I am so sorry for what you are going through.

(I don't know how all of the freeper types think all kinds of people get it for free. Certainly hasn't been my experience.)

Take care. :) -Matt

So here we have a Government run insurance program for disability that the DUmmies claim is impossible to get payment on.  What makes them think that the government is going to do better running their health insurance too?
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: shadowknows lost his disability hearing
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 04:26:43 PM »
Their job is to cheat you out of what you've paid for all your life

No, their job is to make sure that you aren't cheating the system, jackass. :censored:

Is this DUmmy truly disabled, or is this just another fabrication?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 04:33:09 PM »
No, their job is to make sure that you aren't cheating the system, jackass. :censored:

Take one guess...

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,36842.0/highlight,shadowknows69.html

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 04:33:47 PM »

I think the fact he posts on DU is a fairly good indicator of some sort of mental disability.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 04:38:55 PM »
I think the fact he posts on DU is a fairly good indicator of some sort of mental disability.

Instead of going to watch a movie, why doesn't the shadowy primitive go out and look for a job?

In this Boconomy, there's jobs all over the place.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 04:48:43 PM »
I remember him saying if he didn't get it he wouldn't live long so now we get a chance to see what happens.

It's like some relatives; the mean and nasty one's live forever.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 04:50:38 PM »
Instead of going to watch a movie, why doesn't the shadowy primitive go out and look for a job?

In this Boconomy, there's jobs all over the place.

Because it means getting up off of his fat ass and actually being productive, for once in it's miserable life.  Something primitives in general are completely unprepared for, mentally, physically, psychologically, ecumenically or otherwise...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline kenth

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 05:21:19 PM »

Egads... it looks like he's feeding.

Yep, off-topic, but it was disturbing. Anyone who sees that should qualify for disability.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 05:54:34 PM »
My own doctor and shrink say there is no ****ing way I should be doing any sort of work, I showed up in clothes I'd been wearing for two months, with caked blood covering my arms (my depression causes me to self-harm, completely unconnected to the self-harm I use for magicks), hair that hadn't been washed in about four months and my beard was so unkept, I looked like I was trying to swallow a badger; they assigned me to the "Limited" category.

Maybe the judge happened to figure out this fool was trying to scam him.  A person capable of handling all the paperwork and meetings , surely would have a little sense to clean themselves up.  The DUmmie tried too hard to look mentally ill.  He should have just admitted to the judge that he was a member of DU.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 05:59:11 PM »
EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Mon Dec-14-09 03:07 PM
CANDIDATE FOR TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2009

4. I went through the same thing some years ago and just gave up. It's a war of attrition and they won my round.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 06:06:01 PM »

I always love the "talk me down" line.

JUMP!  There's nothing to live for shadow, just JUMP! 

Yeah jump. We'll hold the net. We promise. :evillaugh:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 06:22:06 PM »
Their job is to cheat you out of what you've paid for all your life

Tell ya what, DUmmies--let's compare the amounts YOU'VE put in versus the amount I'VE put in, and we'll see who ends up getting "cheated" because guess who WON'T be getting it when they turn 65?  Or 67?  Or whatever age they pull out of their ass next week?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 06:37:55 PM »
I showed up in clothes I'd been wearing for two months, with caked blood covering my arms (my depression causes me to self-harm, completely unconnected to the self-harm I use for magicks), hair that hadn't been washed in about four months and my beard was so unkept, I looked like I was trying to swallow a badger

Does this dude live in Houston ? If not, he has twin that hangs out by the YMCA across the street from where I work.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009, 06:57:24 PM »
My own doctor and shrink say there is no ******* way I should be doing any sort of work, I showed up in clothes I'd been wearing for two months, with caked blood covering my arms (my depression causes me to self-harm, completely unconnected to the self-harm I use for magicks), hair that hadn't been washed in about four months and my beard was so unkept, I looked like I was trying to swallow a badger; they assigned me to the "Limited" category.

Reminds me of the time I tried to get out of jury duty. Showed up unbathed, wearing a tiedye rainbow shirt, hair tucked up into one of those rasta hats, carrying a skateboard... It didn't actually work. I had to provide some pretty creative answers to questions posed during jury selection before they booted me.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »
My oldest brother was just approved for disability.  He was hit by a car while riding his bike  (and he's autistic, too) by a girl talking on her cell phone who had no insurance.  He's actually pretty lucky he lived through it.  Anyway, he was given a cash payment for the equivalent of three years of disability (from when his accident happened) and that was a huge sum of money - apart from the fact that he will get a check every month, that lump sum of money would be like gold to a DUmmie. 

Can you imagine the amount of weed they could buy with that lump sum? 

Offline bkg

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2009, 07:32:51 PM »
Quote from: dummy

I showed up in clothes I'd been wearing for two months, with caked blood covering my arms (my depression causes me to self-harm, completely unconnected to the self-harm I use for magicks), hair that hadn't been washed in about four months and my beard was so unkept, I looked like I was trying to swallow a badger

I call BS on this. And if he's really willing to hold it up like a badge of honor, then he's clearly FOS.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 07:37:44 PM »

Egads... it looks like he's feeding.

Yep, off-topic, but it was disturbing. Anyone who sees that should qualify for disability.
For anyone who doesn't know, that's a picture of the sixty-some year old evil elf, the Kootch, sucking face with his twenty-some year old "wife". I'm not sure, but I think downloading this picture is a federal crime.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 07:42:26 PM »
Why would a DUmmie start a post with..."So"...and expect us to take it seriously???  :mental:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »
Why would a DUmmie start a post with..."So"...and expect us to take it seriously???

Because their dummies?  :-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 09:54:11 PM »
DUmmy shadow needs to get together with DUmmy Ladyhawke. Those two would be more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 01:38:08 AM »
My oldest brother was just approved for disability.  He was hit by a car while riding his bike  (and he's autistic, too) by a girl talking on her cell phone who had no insurance.  He's actually pretty lucky he lived through it.  Anyway, he was given a cash payment for the equivalent of three years of disability (from when his accident happened) and that was a huge sum of money - apart from the fact that he will get a check every month, that lump sum of money would be like gold to a DUmmie. 

Can you imagine the amount of weed they could buy with that lump sum? 

I suspect an obvious physical disability gets approved a lot quicker than a scam mental disability. I suggest that the DUmmy hack off his own legs. That should get him approved.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 07:11:05 AM »
Reminds me of the time I tried to get out of jury duty. Showed up unbathed, wearing a tiedye rainbow shirt, hair tucked up into one of those rasta hats, carrying a skateboard... It didn't actually work. I had to provide some pretty creative answers to questions posed during jury selection before they booted me.
Just tell them they have to take recesses between Noon and 3pm Eastern every day so you can listen to Rush Limbaugh....

Worked for me....   :naughty:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Duchess

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2009, 12:22:17 PM »
Because their dummies?  :-)

Because "they're" dummies.

Welcome to CC.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2009, 01:26:23 PM »
That judge is obviously corrupt.

Obviously  :whatever:
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 02:52:10 PM »
Yet, the DUmbasses think big government will treat them different with healthcare.

You. Can't. Make. This. Up.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.