Author Topic: poll: is Patrick Kennedy gay?  (Read 36913 times)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: poll: is Patrick Kennedy gay?
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2010, 02:38:29 PM »
I don't think it matters if he is gay or not - excessive booze and Ambien tends to shut off certain anatomical features & benefits.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »
Well, then he can be an unclriarch.

I misread that as eunicharch  :rotf:

Offline queen of switzerland

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2010, 05:58:35 PM »
PATRICK KENNEDY IS NOT GAY, HE IS ENGAGED TO SENATH ANDERSON, PRESIDENT OF THE MARRIED ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIEST ORGANIZATION. THEY HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 6 YEARS. :innocent:

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2010, 06:01:03 PM »
PATRICK KENNEDY IS NOT GAY, HE IS ENGAGED TO SENATH ANDERSON, PRESIDENT OF THE MARRIED ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIEST ORGANIZATION. THEY HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 6 YEARS. :innocent:

Ummm, internet courtesy dictates that one shouldn't use all caps when typing. It is considered "yelling". Of course, I would expect as much from someone from Arkansas......

BTW, there are plenty of closet homos out there that are married due to politics, convenience, or some other motive.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2010, 06:07:04 PM »
Ummm, internet courtesy dictates that one shouldn't use all caps when typing. It is considered "yelling". Of course, I would expect as much from someone from Arkansas......

BTW, there are plenty of closet homos out there that are married due to politics, convenience, or some other motive.
:caps1:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2010, 06:17:22 PM »
PATRICK KENNEDY IS A WONDERFUL MAN, HE DON'T DRINK AND DO DRUGS ANYMORE, I HAVE BEEN COUNSELING HIM ON THE ANSWERING MACHINE. I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!!! :innocent:

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2010, 06:20:40 PM »
I wasn't yelling, I was getting my point across. Patrick Kennedy is not gay!!!! I would never marry a gay man, I stand up against homosexuality in the world. I might be from Arkansas, but I am very smart. I also encourage priests to marry and I try and keep the gay clergy out of the priesthood.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2010, 06:22:32 PM »

My gay stepson refers to their opposite-sex partners as "beards," as in "a disguise."
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2010, 06:25:21 PM »
If you're getting married to him, why does your name not show up in any news article or biography of Kennedy?  Also, you live in Arkansas.  Is this a long-distance relationship?  Sounds interesting.  You might want to update your Facebook relationship status to let your friends know about the big day.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2010, 06:34:53 PM »
I voted Not Sure because I love celebrity gossip and have been reading blind items for years and I haven't read 1 thing that leads me to believe Yes or No, there's literally no gossip out there about him at all. I do think there's a chance that he's A-Sexual or a Momma's Boy.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2010, 06:46:02 PM »
My gay stepson refers to their opposite-sex partners as "beards," as in "a disguise."

From all my years reading Hollywood Gossip and Blind Items, it's pathetic that I know the terms "Beards" "Merkins" and "FOD Friend of Dorothy". Beards are the women that go out with gay men so the men seem heterosexual, Merkins are men who go out with gay women so the women seem heterosexual, and in Hollywood gay closeted men are known as FOD's Friend of Dorothy aka a tribute to gay friendly Judy Garland.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2010, 06:48:11 PM »
I thought a merkin (or murkin) was a fake wig of pubic hair.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2010, 06:51:19 PM »

Offline thundley4

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2010, 06:56:56 PM »

Me too. 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2010, 06:58:26 PM »

It is, but in Hollywood circles the men who date gay women to cover for their sexuality are known as merkins.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2010, 07:07:26 PM »
This isn't the right forum for the issue, but it might interest lurking primitives.

Patrick Kennedy, second son and third child of the late behemoth, is a Democrat congressman from Rhode Island, and apparently speculated to be the next patriarch of the whole entire Kennedy clan.

Patrick Kennedy is 42 years old, never married.  As far as I can recall, never embroiled in any of those sex scandals in which Kennedy men treated women like dirt, either.

for the record: franksolich is a little older than the congressman, never married.  And never involved in any sort of affair where a woman was treated like dirt.  But there the similarities between the congressman and franksolich end.

Hey frank, ya tryin' to tell us you ain't gay?

ducks and runs..........
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2010, 07:54:54 PM »
Patrick Kennedy is NOT GAY!!! He is engaged to Senath Anderson who is the President of the Married Roman Catholic Priest Organization. And I stand up against homosexuality. I would never marry a gay man intentionally.
Patrick has never had sex with a man!!! Please respect him!!!! I don't like gay lifestyle whatsoever.!!! I promote married clergy throughout the world and forbid gay clergy to pastor churches. :innocent:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2010, 08:03:11 PM »
Patrick Kennedy is NOT GAY!!! He is engaged to Senath Anderson who is the President of the Married Roman Catholic Priest Organization. And I stand up against homosexuality. I would never marry a gay man intentionally.
Patrick has never had sex with a man!!! Please respect him!!!! I don't like gay lifestyle whatsoever.!!! I promote married clergy throughout the world and forbid gay clergy to pastor churches. :innocent:

Well......."your highness".....it would be my suggestion that you chill out a bit.  Your report on this thread has been received, and it appears that thus far, you are the only poster that is pushing the limits of propriety.

doc

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2010, 08:19:47 PM »
Is Senath Anderson a stalker type?  How did she even find a thread that was more than a year old?  What does it mean when she writes "I HAVE BEEN COUNSELING HIM ON THE ANSWERING MACHINE?"

This one should not be allowed a very long leash.

Bad, bad feeling about this one.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2010, 08:22:15 PM »
This one should not be allowed a very long leash.

Bad, bad feeling about this one.

The leash is almost microscopic......

doc

Offline Chris_

« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2010, 08:25:19 PM »
How did she even find a thread that was more than a year old? 

This is the fourth most-popular thread in the DUmpster.  You should see the traffic it draws. 

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2010, 08:26:19 PM »
This is the fourth most-popular thread in the DUmpster.  You should see the traffic it draws. 
Wow, I had no idea.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline thundley4

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2010, 08:53:12 PM »

He may not suck a dick but i bet he would hold it until someone else showed up.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2010, 08:59:21 PM »
Me too. 

OMG!!!
you owe me a monitor.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle