Author Topic: GOP Primary Conspiracy Theory  (Read 5615 times)

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: GOP Primary Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2008, 03:46:54 PM »
politics is a blood sport.. but staying home means Clinton or Obama get to name possibly two or more Superior Court Justices in their first term.

no can do. you gotta stay in the game.

The word is, is that McCain has declared Justice Alito as "too conservative." Makes no difference to me if I stay home, because I don't trust that mother.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: GOP Primary Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2008, 03:56:44 PM »

That IS the wild card in this whole scenario.....I think that Obama will win the nomination, based on his position right now, and the primaries that are upcoming.......he has a really good chance......

THEN in the fall we will have a young, dynamic minority Democrat.....that talks like Martin Luther King....and looks like a black JFK......going up against an old tired Republican "retread"......who happens to be the guy that "is due for his turn".....looking and sounding like Bob Dole, and you have the makings of a Democratic Landslide"......

ymmv

doc

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama