Author Topic: Betty gets arrested bouncy...  (Read 2604 times)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: Betty gets arrested bouncy...
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 11:24:36 PM »
Maybe her friend was sleep-driving? 

Beth is full of shit.  :pokingpoop:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 11:28:02 PM »
There is, most likely, a bench warrant out for me in Deleware for failure to appear. Seems that some idiot cop decided the tint on my car's window was too dark. Of course, it was totally legal in NYS, where it was registered. So, after the ticket was issued, I decided the azzholes could chase me for the $. Because the only tickets the cops are supposed to issue on out of state equipment are SAFETY violations.

Del. didn't even bitch to NYS, as they would for a speed, etc etc.

Locally , failure to appear gets a bench warrant issued, but the Cpos don't seek you out. They will arrest you if you are picked up on some other violation, tho.. And the DESK SGT , if there is no JP available, issues you  a bail amount  and an apperarance ticket.

Anyway after the ticket on my windows, I asked a frienD who's a LEO TO write a ticket on any vio. any Del. driver committed. He asked why, and, when I told him he laughed. Told me they ALREADY DID, as the Del. LEO's gave no "consideration" to out of state LEO's , so they responded in kind......

I believe that is classified as a "fix-it" ticket. They may not even issue a bench warrant for those. Depends on how broke the county/city is.  :-)
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 11:37:08 PM »
EFerrari  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Rolando had to take a $200 cab ride to go to the jail, get a bondsman and wait until Betty was released. Another $200 to get home, about $1,000 for the bondsman. Quite a Friday night spree.

The only part of this that even remotely rings true is this:

They are good friends and He/She/It is all upset at this travesty but is too ****ing self involved to drag their ass away from the DUmp long enough to save the "friend" $400 worth of cab fare.

$1000 bucks?!!!! Her bond had to be $10,000 frikkin' grand!!!!! You only have to come up with 10%!!!

This DUmp monkey is a moran!!!
I don't think it was for a traffic infraction!

(edited to add "frikkin") heh, heh
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 11:40:39 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 11:39:15 PM »
can drug smuggling be a traffic thing?

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 04:08:09 AM »

AND THE COP JUMPED OUT OF THE BUSHES.

There you have it!

It's all Bushes fault!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 05:04:05 AM »
But there will never be anyone to empirically test that, will there? ;)

Get me some chicken wire, cinder blocks and kerosene and I'll have some meaningful results shortly.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 06:02:01 AM »
We need a contest. When will Doug's ex go over 100,000 posts? She has 96,000 now. I'm picking she'll reach it tomorrow. :tongue:

Man, that's an approximate average of 52 posts a day, each and every day.

Doug's ex-wife isn't exactly high on the seniority list on Skins's island; she came in November 2004, which means she's been there a while, but by no means does it put her near the top.

Doug's ex-wife came to Skins's island coincidentally the same time--sometimes even on the same day--as other acolytes of the late red round one, the Andyites.  They came as a group, and I have no doubt my fellow alum Skins prefers they hadn't ever showed up.
apres moi, le deluge