Author Topic: Daily Presidential Approval Index  (Read 216598 times)

Offline terry

Re: Daily Presidential Approval Index
« Reply #1150 on: August 11, 2010, 12:33:54 PM »
-22 now? What?

I can never figure out this number . . . must be word of Moochelle's trip to Spain is being spread. They're supposed to go to Martha's Vineyard soon, too, of course. Most polarizing First Couple ever, at least in my lifetime.

It could be the trip to Spain.  It could also be saying that your base ought to be drug tested because they are so whacked out.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #1151 on: August 11, 2010, 12:46:19 PM »
-22 now? What?

I can never figure out this number . . . must be word of Moochelle's trip to Spain is being spread. They're supposed to go to Martha's Vineyard soon, too, of course. Most polarizing First Couple ever, at least in my lifetime.

Don't they go to the Gulf Coast this weekend?
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #1152 on: August 11, 2010, 12:48:47 PM »
Don't they go to the Gulf Coast this weekend?

I  thought they were going to somewhere in Florida?  Michelle needs to rest after that exhaustive trip to Spain.

Offline cavegal

« Reply #1153 on: August 11, 2010, 01:10:12 PM »
I  thought they were going to somewhere in Florida?  Michelle needs to rest after that exhaustive trip to Spain.
I know they are supposed to go somewhere for maybe 10 days... I used to look up on Politico44 for schedule by I could not stand it anymore!

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #1154 on: August 11, 2010, 02:52:50 PM »
I know they are supposed to go somewhere for maybe 10 days... I used to look up on Politico44 for schedule by I could not stand it anymore!

They are going to Nantucket or Martha'a Vineyard, but were supposed to be going to the Gulf Coast first. I don't know where on the GC they were to go....

Naples has a Ritz Carlton (:evillaugh:), and technically it is on the Gulf Coast....as far as I know, the Naples area hasn't had any oil on the beaches either...
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

Offline cavegal

« Reply #1155 on: August 11, 2010, 03:21:03 PM »

They are going to Nantucket or Martha'a Vineyard, but were supposed to be going to the Gulf Coast first. I don't know where on the GC they were to go....

Naples has a Ritz Carlton (:evillaugh:), and technically it is on the Gulf Coast....as far as I know, the Naples area hasn't had any oil on the beaches either...

I guess they are celebrating Ramadan..... 

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #1156 on: August 11, 2010, 03:52:26 PM »

Yeah, I just saw your thread on this - they're going to Martha's Vineyard on the 19th of this month after going to Florida this weekend:

http://blog.usefulinfonation.com/obamas-are-sacrificing-like-us-plan-fifth-vacation-since-july/

I wonder when -22 is going to play golf next and where.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #1157 on: August 11, 2010, 10:07:09 PM »
I hope the prick keeps vacationing to the point that more people than already do want to throw his ass out of the WH.

Be interesting to see what the approval index is on the 20th. It's already at -22.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #1158 on: August 12, 2010, 12:55:25 PM »
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Karin

« Reply #1159 on: August 13, 2010, 03:29:07 PM »
There was some moonbat troll on Moonbattery who insisted this poll "meant nothing."  The sample size is too small for a country the size of America, and it's just plain wrong.  Can't be.   :lmao:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #1160 on: August 16, 2010, 11:43:51 AM »

Not much change from Thursday.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #1161 on: August 16, 2010, 11:53:50 AM »
Didn't someone say these polls are like 3 or 4 days old?

If that's so, this was done before his 27 hour long trip to Panama City Beach. I haven't seen any favorable comments about the trip.

They leave Thursday for Martha's Vineyard..... :yawn:

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #1162 on: August 16, 2010, 11:58:36 AM »
And also keep in mind the poll hasn't had time to react to the comments he made regarding the Ground Zero Mosque.

Even Beltway Bob isn't gonna be able to handle the spin much further.  Sometime in January 2011, watch as Bob takes the 203rd question from the press as to why Obummer is so incompetent, just twists his face into one of utter disgust, pulls off his mike, drops it on the podium and says, "I've had enough of this shit."
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #1163 on: August 16, 2010, 11:59:47 AM »
Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. The margin of sampling error-for the full sample of 1,500 Likely Voters--is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

It's a 3-day average. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #1164 on: August 16, 2010, 03:46:57 PM »
And also keep in mind the poll hasn't had time to react to the comments he made regarding the Ground Zero Mosque.

Even Beltway Bob isn't gonna be able to handle the spin much further.  Sometime in January 2011, watch as Bob takes the 203rd question from the press as to why Obummer is so incompetent, just twists his face into one of utter disgust, pulls off his mike, drops it on the podium and says, "I've had enough of this shit."

Gibbs wants out in 2010, like Gates and Rahmbo.

That's right, opposition to the mosque is running high and Obama said the worst possible thing. That day trip to the "Gulf" isn't going to help with this, but the Martha Vineyard's long trip is going to really hurt his approval - a new record.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #1165 on: August 16, 2010, 06:52:35 PM »
Yep--when you consider that the Obamas have, in the just the past month to six weeks alone, gone to Chicago, Maine (twice), the Gulf, and Spain, when the average American is gonna do well to take a trip to the giant yarn ball in Podunk, it's not going to sit well with Joe Six-Pack.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1166 on: August 16, 2010, 09:29:37 PM »
Yep--when you consider that the Obamas have, in the just the past month to six weeks alone, gone to Chicago, Maine (twice), the Gulf, and Spain, when the average American is gonna do well to take a trip to the giant yarn ball in Podunk, it's not going to sit well with Joe Six-Pack.

Just to be fair, Zero didn't go with 'shelle to Spain - it was just her and the girls (and the entire entourage that's mandatory, helpful, and just because SHE wants 'em to go).

Definitely spent a few million of the taxpayer's dollars in going on her "mall run."
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1167 on: August 17, 2010, 04:54:55 PM »
-19 today, but the bigger news is that the Gallup poll for the first time shows a majority (51%) of Americans disfavoring il Duce Bo.  So there's a lot more going on, than just the Rasmussen poll--but they're all headed the same way.

Republicans lead by twelve points on the Generic Congressional Ballot.  That’s the largest advantage ever recorded for the GOP.

Only 18% of homeowners expect the value of their home to go up over the coming year.  Even more stunning, just 41% expect it to increase over the coming five years.

Sixty-five percent (65%) of voters are angry at the policies of the federal government.

Forty-eight percent (48%) say it’s too easy to get an abortion in America.

In Ohio, Republican Rob Portman has opened an eight-point lead in his effort to become the Buckeye State’s next U.S. Senator. With this result, Ohio moves from Toss-Up to Leans Republican in the Rasmussen Reports Election 2010 Balance of Power summary.

The Rasmussen Reports Gubernatorial Scorecard shows that Republicans are projected to hold the governor's mansion in 27 states after the election. Democrats are projected to hold fifteen and eight remain a Toss-Up.

Sixty percent (60%) of voters now favor repeal of the recently passed health care law.   Fifty percent (50%) say repeal would be good for the economy.

Eighty-one percent (81%) of American adults know someone who is out of work and looking for a new job. Only 14% now believe the labor market is stronger than a year ago. One-out-of six American workers (16%) consider themselves to be among the working poor.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #1168 on: August 17, 2010, 07:48:39 PM »
All of that is extremely telling, but the bad parts (especially of Obamacare, and the secret parts of the bill nobody knows about that they squeezed in) of Obama's implementations since taking office (everything really) haven't even kicked in yet. 2011 is on it's way, and I suspect that with the coming year, we'll be able to fill multiple pages with the material we get from Rasmussen concerning angry citizens..

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #1169 on: August 18, 2010, 10:15:52 AM »
Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Election 2010: Nevada Senate
Nevada Senate: Reid (D) 47%, Angle (R) 47%

Back to even in NV. Angle has been the target of one vicious character assassination job, but she's coming back. I think all the mud they wanted to stick to Angle has stuck and no more is going to; and people are remembering why they want Reid out.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2010/election_2010_senate_elections/nevada/election_2010_nevada_senate

Offline thundley4

« Reply #1170 on: August 18, 2010, 10:23:32 AM »
Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Election 2010: Nevada Senate
Nevada Senate: Reid (D) 47%, Angle (R) 47%

Back to even in NV. Angle has been the target of one vicious character assassination job, but she's coming back. I think all the mud they wanted to stick to Angle has stuck and no more is going to; and people are remembering why they want Reid out.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2010/election_2010_senate_elections/nevada/election_2010_nevada_senate

For better or worse, Sarah Palin is jumping into the mix and backing Angle.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #1171 on: August 18, 2010, 10:49:08 AM »
-17 today
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #1172 on: August 18, 2010, 07:55:53 PM »
I'd say it's for the better, thundley. Hell, I'm a nobody who knows a bit, but not near enough to race for senate, but I'm betting with Palin in my corner, I'd at least get some votes.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #1173 on: August 20, 2010, 11:06:02 AM »
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #1174 on: August 21, 2010, 04:51:28 PM »
Still holding -19
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.