Author Topic: Daily Presidential Approval Index  (Read 216562 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Re: Daily Presidential Approval Index
« Reply #1125 on: August 07, 2010, 01:43:08 PM »
-11 today
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #1126 on: August 07, 2010, 01:56:43 PM »
makes no sense what so ever!

maybe they are just polling Dems to give Obama a false sense of security?  :-)
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #1127 on: August 07, 2010, 02:54:44 PM »
makes no sense what so ever!

maybe they are just polling Dems to give Obama a false sense of security?  :-)

I seriously believe that Winston Smith - the real, mainstream propaganda ministry version of Comrade Smith, of course - is cooking these polls more often than not.  Think about it: the public at large relies on these polls for a number of reasons, from seeing where the rest of their countrymen stand in reference to their own opinions, to evaluating the weight of the various issues of the day.  Why wouldn't the regime tweek a poll as necessary in order to push the public in a way which would further it's agenda?  It has to have seen how the public reacts to the release of new polls as well as anyone else here has.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #1128 on: August 08, 2010, 04:52:00 PM »

:whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #1129 on: August 08, 2010, 04:58:47 PM »
What the hell?

The only thing I can think of is the gusher in the gulf is stopped. That's the only explanation at this point.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline thundley4

« Reply #1130 on: August 08, 2010, 07:22:21 PM »
What the hell?

The only thing I can think of is the gusher in the gulf is stopped. That's the only explanation at this point.

People have been hearing about Michelle and thinking she's a bitch so they are feeling sorry for him.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #1131 on: August 08, 2010, 10:14:35 PM »
I think we should move from "thinking" to actually vocalizing it. She is. A mega bitch.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #1132 on: August 08, 2010, 11:05:32 PM »
I think we should move from "thinking" to actually vocalizing it. She is. A mega bitch.

Why did that make me think of this?
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUa6ScIsIhQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline thundley4

« Reply #1133 on: August 09, 2010, 08:40:35 AM »
-15 this morning.  WTH?  It's jumping around , not just trending up and down.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #1134 on: August 09, 2010, 09:21:42 AM »
People have been hearing about Michelle and thinking she's a bitch so they are feeling sorry for him.

Topics like race and the First Lady should be off limits to Repubs. Although, I agree she is a racist, anti-American bitch, calling her on it will just make our side look mean and disrespectful. Bashing her about her and the WH extravagant spending will do our side little good either. We need Independents and women to win in Nov. and in 012; so, lets not fall into that trap and wind up pissing them off.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #1135 on: August 09, 2010, 09:24:11 AM »
Topics like race and the First Lady should be off limits to Repubs. Although, I agree she is a racist, anti-American bitch, calling her on it will just make our side look mean and disrespectful. Bashing her about her and the WH extravagant spending will do our side little good either. We need Independents and women to win in Nov. and in 012; so, lets not fall into that trap and wind up pissing them off.

It wasn't just the conservatives talking about Michelle's travels, even some lefties are talking about it.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #1136 on: August 09, 2010, 12:54:17 PM »

God DAMMIT!!  While I will not personally decend to using race as a means of attacking the Asshole In Chief and her *****-whipped illegal immigrant Husband, you are way off the mark if you think that faking respect for these assholes is going to win us anything. 

These people are engaged in "the FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION of America" (their words, not mine), and I can count on one hand the people I know personally who are looking forward to where they intend to take this country. 

So no; I don't respect them, and I would be just as phony, and condescending and untrustworthy as they are if I chose to act like I DID respect them just because of some misguided desire to "get along" or "keep things civil".  This isn't a *******ed debating society; this is our COUNTRY they're trying to destroy.  Damnit; doesn't that mean anything anymore?

As far as "pissing them off" goes, I hope they fail at every step in their efforts, sir.  I intend to do everything in my power to see to it that they fall flat on their ****in' faces, and then pointing and laughing - loudly - every time I succeed.  What they want for my country pisses me the hell off; the least I can do is return the favor.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #1137 on: August 09, 2010, 01:03:21 PM »
The anger at Michelle going to Spain has nothing to do with race!!

It has to do with that $300-400,000 trip - if one that expensive was necessary - could have been spent here in America!!

It has to do with most people can't afford to take their children ANYWHERE this summer, let alone an exclusive hotel in Spain!! (anybody seen the pics of the hotel? more than 50% of Americans, probably closer to 75%...WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE A VACATION THERE!)

It has to do with the HYPOCRACY of telling the American people to tighten their belts and get through this recession....while taking yet another expensive vacation!!

The fact that I am bitching doesn't have a damn thing to do with the color of their skin!!! I don't give a rat's patoot what color their skin is....I care what they are doing to this country!!
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #1138 on: August 10, 2010, 08:25:19 AM »
Try more like 90-95 percent, deb.  I don't see myself going to Europe again anytime soon, if ever.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm6qw_yeo6o[/youtube]
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline thundley4

« Reply #1139 on: August 10, 2010, 09:25:27 AM »
-19 this morning. His approval ratings have more ups and downs than a Duncan Yo-Yo.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #1140 on: August 10, 2010, 12:33:52 PM »
-19, that's what it is now? It hasn't been out of the negatives in months now. The overall is somewhere in the 40s approval - things like this trip to Spain aren't so easily forgotten. As for the race card, the Obamas have long worn that out.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #1141 on: August 10, 2010, 12:37:32 PM »
Try more like 90-95 percent, deb.  I don't see myself going to Europe again anytime soon, if ever.

You are probably right, Sparky. I was taking into consideration those, those like you and I who have already been. I know I won't be going anytime soon, either....if ever. I do hope to get to Scotland though before I die, I want to see where my Gran grew up.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #1142 on: August 10, 2010, 03:12:47 PM »
Here's hoping you get there, deb!

I just want to get to a Packer's home game before I die. :-)

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline cavegal

« Reply #1143 on: August 10, 2010, 03:19:08 PM »
I thought I read it was -10 yesterday... ?? November

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #1144 on: August 11, 2010, 08:42:15 AM »

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #1145 on: August 11, 2010, 08:49:23 AM »
The blame Bush platform is working like a charm for them I see.    Excellent.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #1146 on: August 11, 2010, 09:19:05 AM »

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #1147 on: August 11, 2010, 09:23:48 AM »
Is that a new "high mark" ?

Scanning through the trends, it's tied with May 26, 2010 for worst spread.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #1149 on: August 11, 2010, 12:28:32 PM »
-22 now? What?

I can never figure out this number . . . must be word of Moochelle's trip to Spain is being spread. They're supposed to go to Martha's Vineyard soon, too, of course. Most polarizing First Couple ever, at least in my lifetime.