Author Topic: Daily Presidential Approval Index  (Read 216570 times)

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
Re: Daily Presidential Approval Index
« Reply #425 on: December 13, 2009, 12:19:46 PM »
Luvin' it....

I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #426 on: December 13, 2009, 02:33:40 PM »
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.... /sarc

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline 5412

« Reply #427 on: December 13, 2009, 03:58:31 PM »
Please do not discount Blacks.  The fact that Obama and the Democrats are plumbing new depths of political depravity is finally beginning to shake Back conservatives free of the mental ghetto into which liberals and Democrats have consigned all Blacks, if for no other reason than that these folk are smart people and they simply cannot stand the absolute, utter nonsense that is being spoken in their name by the Libs/Lefties.  These folk are the proof of the pudding, that what matters is who you are and what you do, not what you look like and what you merely intend to do.  I know of at least two who are running for Congress in 2010 who are really worth paying attention to, because they don't care about black, white, yellow, red, or purple with green polka-dots, they care about responsibility, about being an American first, last, and always.  The first is Lt. Col. Allen West and the second is Les Phillip, who's running for Alabama's 5th District.

Hi,

I for one am in, said it and meant it many times.  When one is almost 70, don't have much to lose, might as well fight for something I hold near and dear to my heart. 

For some reason I think things will be much like the riots in the 1960's.  I lived in Chicago at the time and they rioted and burned a good bit, same in Elgin, IL which was near where I lived at the time.  It was not the local blacks who did it, they were bused in from Detroit in school busses.  If it comes to a war, there will be the redneck factor, but for the most part I see the majority of white people protecting their property rather than taking it their neighborhoods. For the reasons mentioned, I have no problem with folks who work hard to EARN their keep so to blatently go into their area and start raising hell makes no sense.  However let them come down our street in a pickup truck like they did in the 1960's, with gasoline in beer bottles and a lit rag poking out the top......then it is a whole different matter.

Should it come to that public sentiment and the media will play a very major and interesting role.

regards,

PS:  In the meantime let's keep those cards and letters coming, the lower the poll numbers the better things will be for upcoming elections.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #428 on: December 13, 2009, 04:40:51 PM »
According to this, Bush was at -30 right before he left. How long will it be before Obama gets that low? I doubt it will take 8 years, heh.

Offline Patriot Lady

• Credo ut intellegam
  • Just Off Probation
  • Courage
« Reply #429 on: December 13, 2009, 05:23:04 PM »
Please do not discount Blacks.  The fact that Obama and the Democrats are plumbing new depths of political depravity is finally beginning to shake Back conservatives free of the mental ghetto into which liberals and Democrats have consigned all Blacks, if for no other reason than that these folk are smart people and they simply cannot stand the absolute, utter nonsense that is being spoken in their name by the Libs/Lefties.  These folk are the proof of the pudding, that what matters is who you are and what you do, not what you look like and what you merely intend to do.  I know of at least two who are running for Congress in 2010 who are really worth paying attention to, because they don't care about black, white, yellow, red, or purple with green polka-dots, they care about responsibility, about being an American first, last, and always.  The first is Lt. Col. Allen West and the second is Les Phillip, who's running for Alabama's 5th District.
they care about responsibility, about being an American first,

How refreshing!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 05:25:58 PM by Patriot Lady »
"THERE IS NOTHING MORE FRIGHTENING THAN ACTIVE IGNORANCE."
-- Goethe

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #430 on: December 13, 2009, 09:40:35 PM »

:o

Looks to me like the Blame Bush meme has run its course, and people feel its time for the man who said he could do the job to actually do something - It also looks like calling one a racist for simply opposing The One is no longer an effective tool. That's too bad Democrats.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #431 on: December 14, 2009, 08:46:36 AM »

He gained a point .

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #432 on: December 14, 2009, 09:49:57 AM »
Just for fun ...

December 14, 2009 ... Overall, 44% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Quote:
December 09, 2009...just 50% of voters now say they prefer having him as President to George W. Bush, with 44% saying they'd rather have his predecessor.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1209/Bush_closes_the_gap.html

Quote:
December 7, 2009 ... The survey indicates that Americans are split on Palin, with 46 percent saying they have a favorable opinion
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/12/07/cnn-poll-palins-popularity-on-the-rise/

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #433 on: December 15, 2009, 11:30:27 PM »
What I like about these numbers is people are coming around to my way of thinking.
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #434 on: December 21, 2009, 08:52:12 AM »
Over the past couple of days the number had went back to -14. 

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #435 on: December 21, 2009, 10:36:40 AM »
Look for that number to take an absolute nosedive when the details of the bill/law come to light.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #436 on: December 21, 2009, 10:52:33 AM »
Look for that number to take an absolute nosedive when the details of the bill/law come to light.

After Christmas I predict.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #437 on: December 22, 2009, 08:55:28 AM »
Didn't even take that long:

OH, SNAP!!!!

Offline Oceander

« Reply #438 on: December 22, 2009, 08:58:38 AM »
Employee Evaluation

Offline thundley4

« Reply #439 on: December 22, 2009, 09:00:08 AM »
This has to be related to the weekend shenanigans in the senate, and partly Dopenhagen.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #440 on: December 22, 2009, 09:36:55 AM »
Didn't even take that long:

OH, SNAP!!!!

He's a nightmare and everyone is figuring it out.  Sad really.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #441 on: December 22, 2009, 09:39:46 AM »
He's a nightmare and everyone is figuring it out.  Sad really.

KC

Sad?  I'm  :censored: ecstatic that people are finally getting a clue.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #442 on: December 22, 2009, 09:47:32 AM »
Sad?  I'm  :censored: ecstatic that people are finally getting a clue.

No, sad that WE voted in such a nightmare.  Unfortunately the American populace bought an unknown because it was 'cool' and 'hip' to vote in a black man as president.  It didn't matter he was completely unqualified for the job.  That is sad.

KC

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #443 on: December 22, 2009, 09:48:35 AM »
No, sad that WE voted in such a nightmare.  Unfortunately the American populace bought an unknown because it was 'cool' and 'hip' to vote in a black man as president.  It didn't matter he was completely unqualified for the job.  That is sad.

KC

Ah, okay. That I agree with.  It wouldn't have happened without the media.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #444 on: December 22, 2009, 09:51:51 AM »
Ah, okay. That I agree with.  It wouldn't have happened without the media.

Absolutely correct. Many clueless people still get their news from the alphabet press and the fawning and apologizing and BDS still goes on just about unabated.

Despite Fox News' success, there are still too many people who pay little real attention to what's going on and they are the voters who put that turd in the WH.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Patriot Lady

• Credo ut intellegam
  • Just Off Probation
  • Courage
« Reply #445 on: December 22, 2009, 09:53:14 AM »
This has to be related to the weekend shenanigans in the senate, and partly Dopenhagen.
They knew that the polls would drop-- they know what the people want. They obviously do not care. They got what they wanted at the expense of the next elections and MOST importantly--- at the EXPENSE of the people.
What a bunch of sad, greedy, rich pigs! AND let us not forget that we are also paying for their excellent healthcare!
-- Goethe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #446 on: December 22, 2009, 09:54:55 AM »
Even if 2010 turns out to be a landslide victory for Republicans (it certainly won't be a victory for conservatives, but I digress) and Lord Zero turns into a lame duck for his last 2 years in office, to undo all of the chicanery that this idiot has brought on the country will never be done.

Congress rarely meets a program it doesn't like.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Patriot Lady

• Credo ut intellegam
  • Just Off Probation
  • Courage
« Reply #447 on: December 22, 2009, 09:57:13 AM »
Even if 2010 turns out to be a landslide victory for Republicans (it certainly won't be a victory for conservatives, but I digress) and Lord Zero turns into a lame duck for his last 2 years in office, to undo all of the chicanery that this idiot has brought on the country will never be done.

Congress rarely meets a program it doesn't like.  :whatever:
Where oh where is this third party? Dems/Rep---all the same crap. Old wood!
-- Goethe

Offline Oceander

« Reply #448 on: December 22, 2009, 09:58:02 AM »
They knew that the polls would drop-- they know what the people want. They obviously do not care. They got what they wanted at the expense of the next elections and MOST importantly--- at the EXPENSE of the people.
What a bunch of sad, greedy, rich pigs! AND let us not forget that we are also paying for their excellent healthcare!

They don't care because they know that, no matter how many of them lose their seats in 2010, if they can just get Obamacare enacted, then the game's over because it will never, ever, ever get repealed.  The basis for their view?  Medicare/Medicaid/Social Security, which have not been touched at all, except to expand the benefits given, notwithstanding that those entitlements have a current unfunded liability of about $75 trillion dollars.

We have only one year - 2011 - after they lose their majorities in the 2010 Congressional elections to prove them wrong.  If we don't, then this country is nothing more than a dead man walking, and we all might as well either (a) move to a better country, such as Australia (where the voters just kicked the eco-greenies in the balls by voting down cap-n-trade type legislation), or (b) start teaching our children to speak Mandarin so that they can understand what their new masters are saying when they grow up.

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #449 on: December 22, 2009, 10:10:46 AM »
We can't undo any damage in 2011 because even if the R's get a majority, 0bama just veotos every tax cut, and holds stuff hostage he doesn't like.
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!