Author Topic: Tommy tough-boy makes more threats...  (Read 3981 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Tommy tough-boy makes more threats...
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2008, 02:37:12 PM »
I hope he flashes back to his John Warner lie and points a shotgun at them!

Who'd bring the beer?

:popcorn:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 04:22:11 PM »
How stupid can a person be? Why would anyone in their right mind make a comment like that on an open message board? It must be all the alcohol. If the SS shows up will titty boy put on the tough guy act for them?

Tommy isn't in his right mind.

I suspect that his minder would get to explain this to the stony faced gentlemen on a fairly frequent basis.  Should his minder be unable to completely shield him , Tommy will blubber and cry and wet his panties before running off to hid under the bed clutching a stuffed animal and madly sucking his thumb.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008, 07:16:40 PM »
I cannot believe this hasn't been scrubbed! :o
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2008, 07:19:26 PM »
I cannot believe this hasn't been scrubbed! :o

That's because The Three Tools that run the DUmp are still out doing a post election man dance with the rest of the Obama supporters down on Du Pont Circle.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2008, 07:19:51 PM »
We're not planning on doing that, asshat, he'll have plenty of failure on his own without us having to get our hands dirty.

How do you make Barack Obama look bad?

Take away his teleprompter
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2008, 10:26:59 PM »
Come try it jack ass.  And I will make sure that it's MY face you see as you're getting slammed to the ground until the Secret Service arrives.

Don't f*ck with Texas you jock sniffing girly man...and SERIOUSLY do not f*ck with someone from my hometown.

I would be honored to hold your ACU shirt while you add a few kicks to his so called balls. I'll probably join in too.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008, 11:10:16 PM »
I am sure a 11-year old dweeb can stop you, you murderous muther****er -- and I will personally forward your post the the Secret Service.

Titty Boy, you ****in' little puke!

I have pimples on my ass that can kick you into the next century!

I've run into a few asshole bandits that thought they were bad enough to stay out of jail. I'm sure that you couldn't even lift their shit. They still ended up slammed into the hoosgow without help from the local establishment.

Most of these guys have muscles in their shit! And you have the balls to think you could **** with the CIC. What a *****!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 11:27:39 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!