Current Events > The DUmpster

Now is the time to go to work! Once your adversary shows weakness, it is the tim

(1/2) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---ashredux (2,603 posts)

Now is the time to go to work! Once your adversary shows weakness, it is the time to work harder.
As the Fascist Right see their dream of taking our country back to the 19th century, and having total control, slipping away, they will lash back.

Everyone must get into this fight. Do what you can. Make calls for your local Democratic candidates. Volunteer to canvas if you can. Send in that $5 or $10 dollars. If Trump and his fascist GOP minions gain control, they will NEVER let go.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218883858
--- End quote ---

This is the second time I have read a DUmmie saying the right is taking us back to the 19th century. Must be a new stupid talking point,

Old n Grumpy:

--- Quote from: CC27 on April 22, 2024, 07:48:11 AM ---This is the second time I have read a DUmmie saying the right is taking us back to the 19th century. Must be a new stupid talking point,

--- End quote ---

They need some new talking points they’ve worn out fascist, Nazi racist, misogynist dictator, and several others. :thatsright:

SVPete:
What in Hades is ashredux on?

Trump was President for 4 years. If "taking our country back to the 19th century" were his dream, why didn't he take us back at least 60 or 70 years in his first term?

zeitgeist:

--- Quote from: SVPete on April 22, 2024, 09:15:57 AM ---What in Hades is ashredux on?

Trump was President for 4 years. If "taking our country back to the 19th century" were his dream, why didn't he take us back at least 60 or 70 years in his first term?

--- End quote ---
Ash is a name from the past.  A real PIA as I recall.  Boy that was a long time ago in a universe far away.  Ashredux may just be a play on an old nemesis.  Perhaps Frank remembers.

ADsOutburst:
Democrats have been working nonstop for the last several years in their effort to stop Trump. What more can they do?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version