Author Topic: Affirmative Action, Republican Style  (Read 1224 times)

Offline BamaMoose

Affirmative Action, Republican Style
« on: September 09, 2008, 12:20:51 AM »
SoCalDem  (1000+ posts)       Sun Sep-07-08 10:40 AM
Original message
Affirmative Action, Republican Style
 Advertisements [?]Edited on Sun Sep-07-08 10:43 AM by SoCalDem

The republicans always have maintained that people needed to compete on their own strengths, and that no one should be given "extra chances" or extra credit because of the "group" they belong to..they should be forced to compete with everyone..and do it without any head start, or extra help.. They must be ready to compete on their own merits.

Except for when it's running for the presidency of the US. I DID say presidency, since there are wacko websites popping up all over the place already that espouse a "quick and merciful" demise for Poor ole John.. These wacko types are cut from the same cloth as the fundies who see nothing wrong with shooting (and killing) a doctor in his own kitchen, with his family standing right there..

John may have thought he was "energizing" his DOA campaign, but HE may be the one who's ...well..you know..

Media types are already cutting her slack, and remarking how she's "studying".. for her debate..

The "affirmative action" bar is being set so low for her, that if she does not cry, or have another miracle baby drop from beneath her snug little skirt, she will win..

So to the poor black kid , or the poor Latino kid trying desperately to get into a good college, I say this..Move to Alaska..have a passle of kids, become a republican..and then cozy up to John McCain's folks.. You might be the running for president in 2016, when Mrs Moose is done with us all.. Actual experience or real knowledge not necessary..but knowing how to kill a moose with your bare hands, or how to club a salmon to death, may help.

Being cute is a plus, so start working on that.

A slap at DU and Obama in the same coded message.  That molerrific.  Extra points for sexism and the fact that the coded message makes up real sentences.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: Affirmative Action, Republican Style
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 04:36:38 AM »
SoCalDem a mole? I'm not so sure...

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 07:08:53 AM »
So to the poor black kid , or the poor Latino kid trying desperately to get into a good college, I say this..Move to Alaska..have a passle of kids, become a republican..and then cozy up to John McCain's folks.. You might be the running for president in 2016, when Mrs Moose is done with us all.

Hmm, it sounds like this person is already conceding the next 2 elections to the Republicans.  :lmao:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 07:13:00 AM »
Who's the poor black kid to whom the low calorie primitive is referring?

Surely it's not the guy with the big floppy ears, because he's only half black, and was raised by his more-than-affluent white grandparents.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 07:14:28 AM »
So to the poor black kid , or the poor Latino kid trying desperately to get into a good college, I say this..Move to Alaska..have a passle of kids, become a republican..and then cozy up to John McCain's folks.. You might be the running for president in 2016, when Mrs Moose is done with us all.

Hmm, it sounds like this person is already conceding the next 2 elections to the Republicans.  :lmao:
Yep, that's how they can stay victims for the next 8 years. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline djones520

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 07:32:04 AM »

Cindie

He's new.

SoCalDem isn't a mole.  That person actually believes that screed.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 09:00:12 AM »

Cindie

He's new.

SoCalDem isn't a mole.  That person actually believes that screed.

Nah, I knew SoCalDem isn't a mole.  Just found the hypocrisy a little humorous.