Author Topic: This is actually funny in its own crumby way:  (Read 393 times)

Offline CC27

This is actually funny in its own crumby way:
« on: May 30, 2023, 03:14:52 PM »
PCIntern (23,837 posts)

This is actually funny in its own crumby way:

In an article in Salon, the following sentence appears:

“Some members of the legal team have also questioned why relatively inexperienced 33-year-old lawyer Lindsey Halligan abruptly appeared in Trump's circle last year after defending him on Steve Bannon's podcast.”

Really…. They’re actually WONDERING??? Gee…lemme think for a moment….

Ah…could it be…?
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217956776

You really need to get a life

Offline jukin

Re: This is actually funny in its own crumby way:
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 05:26:55 PM »
You really need to get a life

Or a brain... or some critical thinking... or an IQ over 87... or....
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 09:46:58 AM »
I have no idea what the point of this post is.  No clue.  I rowed over and read the short thread (nothing happens) but he says

this deserves attention.

I still have no clue. 

Offline beefeater

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 09:52:35 AM »
I agree that it is unfair and unkind to make snide remarks and cast aspersions about an accomplished woman. It is important to remember that everyone has their own unique set of skills and experiences, and that no one is perfect. It is also important to be respectful of other people's accomplishments, regardless of their gender.

However, I do wonder what it thinks about a democrat female who has sucked her way up the ladder of suckcess to being the VP of the United States?

My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 10:15:01 AM »
I have no idea what the point of this post is.  No clue.  I rowed over and read the short thread (nothing happens) but he says

I still have no clue.

DUmmy PCIntern is insinuating that she was hired by Trump for mistressly "skills" instead of her lawyerly skills.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2023, 10:20:33 AM »
I agree that it is unfair and unkind to make snide remarks and cast aspersions about an accomplished woman. It is important to remember that everyone has their own unique set of skills and experiences, and that no one is perfect. It is also important to be respectful of other people's accomplishments, regardless of their gender.

However, I do wonder what it thinks about a democrat female who has sucked her way up the ladder of suckcess to being the VP of the United States?

As best I know, Kammy being Willie the Magnificent's mistress ended in the 1990s, and he basically gave her the entree that got her from being a probably mediocre Assistant DA in Alameda County into SF city/county politics and a few state commissions. From there she played identifying as black - rather than half Indian - into higher offices.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2023, 02:32:09 PM »
You want funny?  This is funny!

I nearly passed out laughing along with the cadets.  :lmao: :rofl:

Trips over HIS OWN feet, and tries to blame Russia/something else.  That is typical Brandon!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 02:47:58 PM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer