Author Topic: DU legal eagles: Can Joe Biden get away with invoking the 14th Amendment...  (Read 318 times)

Offline CC27

brush (47,664 posts)

DU legal eagles: Can Joe Biden get away with invoking the 14th Amendment...

to end this debt limit crisis for the moment? And would it end it temporarily? Then how long would it take for McCarthy to protest it to SCOTUS?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217946942

Legal eagles?? These idiots can't walk and chew gum at the same time.  :whatever:

Offline 67 Rover

Legal eagles?? These idiots can't walk and chew gum at the same time.  :whatever:

I would guess that if Hunter is the smartest person Brandon knows then maybe he should be taking the DUmmies legal advice. Just sayin.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
These dolts can’t even decide what they are to believe without consulting the DNC first. The only way I’d recommend a primitive to give legal advice is if I wanted the other attorney to win.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline CC27

I would guess that if Hunter is the smartest person Brandon knows then maybe he should be taking the DUmmies legal advice. Just sayin.  :-)

Hi Five for that one

Offline Old n Grumpy

My legal opinion is instead of raising the debt ceiling it would be faster and easier to just lower the debt. That makes more sense it would satisfy everyone  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Is DU-Legal-Bagel laserhaas still tied up with his case against Mitt Romney? :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

I remember when there were some same democrats at the DUmp like OldLeftyLawyer. She would try to talk sense and points law and the DUmbass DUches would shout her down.... like with every semi knowledgeable person stating facts. The hive mind of the left is something to see... and laugh at.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

No sense in arguing the law with the left. They'll just twist it until it means what they want it to mean.

When they talk law, they're not talking about the law as it's written; they're talking about what would be law if they were king/queen.

Offline RuralNc

Walleye (24,500 posts)

2. GOP should be mocked for running to the Supreme Court to justify every unconstitutional thing

Like little teacher’s pets. Also point out the fact that they bought the Supreme Court and they’re trying to get what they paid forWalleye (24,500 posts)

The irony and the agony...  :p