Author Topic: The Beast, Reviled by Obamites, Now Needed  (Read 743 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
The Beast, Reviled by Obamites, Now Needed
« on: September 07, 2008, 05:09:49 PM »
misanthrope (1000+ posts)      Sun Sep-07-08 05:42 PM
Original message
Why has Hillary stated she refuses to go after Palin?...
I heard she is determined to ignore the Alaskan governor and concentrate on McCain.

Why? It would seem Clinton is the perfect critic of the self-described "pit bull with lipstick." No charges of sexism can be leveled at her and any attempt by Palin to play victim to Hillary's offensive would ring hollow.

Now that Palin's sudden popularity has energized the race, it would seem a no-brainer that she need to be negated. Hillary is certainly smart and aggressive enough to make mincemeat of the GOP VP nom, so why won't she do so?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3943965
Some of these stupid, stupid, Obamite DUmmies are still laboring under the misconception that the Clintons want B. Hussein to win the election.

(But maybe not DUmmy misanthrope, who may be cleverly driving the wedge in a little deeper.)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: The Beast, Reviled by Obamites, Now Needed
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 05:23:50 PM »
My question being, what does the worthier Democrat candidate owe to Barry "Six States" Obama?

She's endorsed him for the sake of party unity; that's all she owes him.

And given the way she, and her supporters, were vilified, trashed, loathed, denigrated, abused, mistreated, humilitated, Hated, by the Obamaites and the Obamaite primitives, I think merely endorsing him is the outermost limit to what she "needs" to do.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 05:56:09 PM »
My question being, what does the worthier Democrat candidate owe to Barry "Six States" Obama?

And given the way she, and her supporters, were vilified, trashed, loathed, denigrated, abused, mistreated, humilitated, Hated, by the Obamaites and the Obamaite primitives, I think merely endorsing him is the outermost limit to what she "needs" to do.

You are right, Coach.  While we're at it, why don't we look at what Hillary gains from B. Hussein Obama winning the election? 

Six things:

1)  Zero.

2)  Zilch.

3)  Zip.

4)  Nix.

5)  Nada.

6)  Null set.

Why?  BTW, I'm explaining this for any lurkers who have made watercraft themselves, and piloted them over here from Skins' Isle.  The question of record is, Why does Hillary gain nothing from B. Hussein Obama being elected President of the United States?  The answer is, Because Bill Clinton's dream of serving four terms in the White House will be dashed.  Notice how I say Bill Clinton, not Hillary.  Bill Clinton is a lot smarter than most on my side give him credit for.  There was zero chance that he would be able to get all of his "reform" agenda through Congress in only two terms.  He would need a fillibuster-proof Senate to be able to do that, and the only way he'd get that would be to serve as long as possible--two terms as the President, and two more as the "First 'Dude.'"  He was well on his way to accomplishing that a year ago.  But, as Father Michael Pflager pointed out, "then, 'Hey--I'm Barack Obama,'" and Hillary and Bill mutter some things under their breath, so I can't directly quote them.  But, suffice it to say that Obama's run that train of thought right off the rails.  Why on Earth would Bill and Hillary aid someone who dashed Bill's fervent hopes?  If they help Obama and he wins, they get second fiddle, and Bill is not going to play behind anyone.  If they don't help Obama and he loses, they'll be blamed for the loss and they'll have zero shot at 2012.  So, they're going to do as little as they can to appear to be helping Obama, when in fact they'll be burying the knife in Obama's back.  Net result, as they hope it'll come out:  Obama loses to McCain and Governor Palin.  On November 5th of 2008, they begin their campaign for Hillary to assume the Presidency on January 20th, 2013 in earnest.  And the campaign of 2012 will be vicious.

The thing is, Obama's people know all of this.  So, they're going to try to thwart Hillary by doing two things--one, attacking Governor Palin with all their might.  "Their might" includes the full support and collusion of the so-called "mainstream media," when most of America sees the "MSM" for what they are--the furthering of Joseph Goebbels' propaganda operations for the Third Reich.  Two, they're asking Hillary, in the interests of "party unity," to help them.  Not just help them win the Presidency, but to help them actively thwart the Clintons' dreams.

Bill and Hillary will go at it for show.  Not much else.  All with an eye towards 2012.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline comradebillyboy

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 07:02:33 PM »

The worthier Democrat candidate seems reluctant to be barry's attack dog re Gov. Palin.  The obamites are said to be upset with this selfish behavior, given the generosity and kindness that barry and his supporters have shown the Clintons.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 07:09:45 PM »
The affirmative action candidate hits a rough spot and heads right to the worthier democrat candidate.  You can't make this shit up.

The Obama is going down like McGovern and Carter.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.