Author Topic: If Your Name is Kavanaugh and You're a SCOTUS Justice . . .  (Read 345 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
If Your Name is Kavanaugh and You're a SCOTUS Justice . . .
« on: August 03, 2022, 03:06:40 PM »
. . . the Tranny came for you. And the media are silent about it.

Remember that jackoff that showed up in front of Kavanaugh's house, armed with a firearm, zip ties, ammo, and other "tools of the assassin trade?"

He called the cops on himself and was arrested a street away from Kavanaugh's house.

Court records show he's a tranny wannabe, if not already one. The link has the details. Most of those tranny acronyms are defined, but a few are not.

It wouldn't break my heart after this wacko's conviction and incarceration that he meets up with Bubba who shows him -- permanently -- how useful trannies really are.

PJ Media
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: If Your Name is Kavanaugh and You're a SCOTUS Justice . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 04:40:27 PM »
I think we as a class of people need to discontinue using 9-1-1 to deal with these defective products of the public screwell system, and just program the county coroner's office non-emergency line into speed dial on our phones. Maybe the number for animal control; they usually get tasked with scraping dead carcasses off the side of the road...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus