Author Topic: A Bouncy from Turncoat Crying Kinzinger  (Read 423 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
A Bouncy from Turncoat Crying Kinzinger
« on: July 23, 2022, 09:00:10 AM »
Kinzinger: Children of Trump Supporters Will Be ‘Ashamed’ of Parents

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Friday on CNN’s “Newsroom” that the children of Republicans who supported former President Donald Trump will be ashamed.

Kinzinger said, “I’ve had a lot of anecdotal people call and say like a good friend said my dad was a super MAGA, he hated Adam and loved Donald Trump. He’s all in against Donald Trump because he believes he’s been lied to. But look, yeah, there may be a certain set of voters that will never pay attention. Their kids will.”

He added, “I’m going to tell you, I truly believe in my heart in five years, maybe not five but definitely ten, you’re not going to be able to find a single person that admits to supporting or voting for Donald Trump in this country because they’re going to be embarrassed because their kids are going to say, ‘You actually supported Donald Trump? Are you kidding me?’ And they’re going to be like, no, no, we didn’t — like trying to find a Nixon supporter a couple of years after he resigned. I got to tell you, your kids, to my fellow Republican congressmen, stand up and speak out, or your kids will be ashamed of having that last name. I’m not saying that to be mean. That’s just a fact.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/22/kinzinger-children-of-trump-supporters-will-be-ashamed-of-parents/

Ralph's Theorem: The prevalence of bouncy tales is directly related to how badly they're losing. (Still working on the exact proper wording of this theorem, but think you can understand the point)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 10:55:05 AM by Ralph Wiggum »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: A Bouncy from Turncoat Crying Kinsinger
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 09:17:07 AM »
Gerrymandered out laughingstock irrelevancy sez wut?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 10:37:06 AM »
I realize it's a quote from Breitbart, but a more accurate indication of Kinzinger's current situation might read this way:

Adam Kinzinger, (RINO-Unemployable Since Even the Dems Hate Him)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 10:39:46 AM »
I realize it's a quote from Breitbart, but a more accurate indication of Kinzinger's current situation might read this way:

Adam Kinzinger, (RINO-Unemployable Since Even the Dems Hate Him)

You could swap Kinzinger's name in the above for Liz Cheney's around here and still be accurate.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 11:05:39 AM »
You could swap Kinzinger's name in the above for Liz Cheney's around here and still be accurate.

Liz Cheney will soon be accurately denoted, Liz Cheney, (Rejected by Wyoming Republicans)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 11:20:26 AM »
Kinzinger: Children of Trump Supporters Will Be ‘Ashamed’ of Parents

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/22/kinzinger-children-of-trump-supporters-will-be-ashamed-of-parents/

Ralph's Theorem: The prevalence of bouncy tales is directly related to how badly they're losing. (Still working on the exact proper wording of this theorem, but think you can understand the point)

Understood completely!

How about calling it   "The Bouncy Principle" ...

Explained wherein Only losers, write bouncies, the more they lose, the more miserable & less truth-telling, etc. they become. 

Only written in your own profound wording, not mine.  :)

« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 11:24:25 AM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)