Author Topic: Father shoots two teens breaking into his car where his family was  (Read 358 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Father Shoots Two Teens Allegedly Trying to Rob Car with Two Babies Inside
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2022/07/11/father-shoots-two-teens-allegedly-trying-rob-car-two-babies-inside/
A father shot and wounded two suspects who allegedly tried to rob his SUV Monday morning while his wife and two babies were inside the vehicle.

Newsweek reports that the incident occurred just after midnight on Monday. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez indicates the robbery suspects were both 16 years old.

The suspects allegedly walked up to the SUV and opened one of the vehicle’s doors near where the baby was sitting:

Gonzalez tweeted, “The adult male feared for the safety of his family and fired shots and struck both suspects. The wife was driving and drove away after the shooting to get away from the suspects.”

Newsweek quoted Harris County Sergeant J. Wheeler giving a similar account. “One of the parents inside the vehicle, as the suspects were attempting to enter, one of the parents fired off several rounds and shot both of the male suspects.”

FOX News reports that the father responded by shooting both teens, who were thereafter taken to a hospital in private vehicles and are in “stable and fair condition,” according to Gonzalez.
The thugs survived. no video, of stupid people getting themselves shot.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Quick reaction on Dad's part - but it begs the question. How many vehicles these days don't automatically lock their doors after the car gets put in gear? IOW, if the SUV was a relatively modern vee-hickle, isn't that a standard safety feature any more?

Regardless of the situation, I'm glad for the family and even for the punks -- maybe, just maybe, they'll learn something from this after they serve their lengthy prison sentence.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

Sad question, has Harris County gotten so nutso-Lib that this successful defense of his family might be prosecuted, just to harass him?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Sad question, has Harris County gotten so nutso-Lib that this successful defense of his family might be prosecuted, just to harass him?

It's the greater Houston area so, probably yes. The lawyers are lining up.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Quick reaction on Dad's part - but it begs the question. How many vehicles these days don't automatically lock their doors after the car gets put in gear? IOW, if the SUV was a relatively modern vee-hickle, isn't that a standard safety feature any more?

Regardless of the situation, I'm glad for the family and even for the punks -- maybe, just maybe, they'll learn something from this after they serve their lengthy prison sentence.

The family had just arrived at home. My guess is they were in their driveway with their vehicle in park, which would unlock the doors to prevent locking your keys in the vehicle (at least that's what happens with my Corolla).
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Old n Grumpy

It's to bad they were taken to the hospital and not the morgue.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!