Author Topic: San Francisco children walk past open-air drug den on way home from school, shoc  (Read 239 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
San Francisco children walk past open-air drug den on way home from school, shocking video shows: report
https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-francisco-children-open-air-drug-den-video

San Francisco children were recorded on video having to walk past what appeared to be one of the city’s open-air drug dens on their way home from school.

Ricci Wynne posted the video on Twitter last week, writing that the students were getting off the 14 transit line on 8th and Mission Streets when they encountered what appeared to be the homeless encampment sprawled across the sidewalk.

"This is no back ally [sic]," Wynne wrote. "This is a main artery in our city that has been hijacked bye [sic] drug dealers and now it is Pure filth!"

The video shows a stream of children and other passengers getting off the public transit system before the camera cuts to the sidewalk, where a group of apparently homeless people was gathered.

Really disturbing.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

It's a lesson in reality to get them accustomed to the new normal. :thatsright:

The politicians and "activists" have no desire to clean up the mes they have created.

The only way it will end is when it gets so far out of control the ones who enabled it don't feel safe and can't stand the smell. :thatsright: :mad: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
It things like this that has me never going to San Francespool voluntarily. Open drug use, bums shiting and pissing wherever they want and rampant crime keep me away for my own safety.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe