Current Events > Breaking News

Shooting in Buffalo, NY Leaves ~10 Dead, Being Investigated as Hate Crime

(1/5) > >>

Eupher:
The article below identifies the perp, who has been taken into custody. A rotten shame the bastard didn't take himself out. Apparently drove in from 200 miles away to engage in wanton slaughter.

Of course the riots will start in 3...2...1... all of them in black communities.  :whatever:

And the calls for gun control (like NY doesn't have gun control though the bastard might've driven in from PA or OH) will also start in 3...2...1.

--- Quote ---On Saturday afternoon, the Buffalo Police Department revealed that they had responded to a shooting at the Tops Friendly Market, and that the shooter was in custody, who the Associated Press reported has been identified as Payton Gendron of Conklin, over 200 miles away.

Buffalo Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia had referred to the suspect as an 18-year old white male.

The shooting, which occurred in a predominantly Black neighborhood, is being treated as a "hate crime and racially motived violent extremism," the AP also noted. Eleven of the victims are Black, and two are white.

News 4 Buffalo, a local news outlet, also tweeted live updates, including that the shooting is being investigated by the FBI.
--- End quote ---

Rest at the link.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2022/05/14/at-least-10-dead-after-shooting-takes-place-at-grocery-store-in-upstate-new-york-n2607263

Drafe Hoblin:
At distraction-speed... 

I get the sense that some info is missing.  Driving 200-miles for hate.  Goes to a single location...  Color me cynical.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on May 15, 2022, 07:05:06 AM ---At distraction-speed... 

I get the sense that some info is missing.  Driving 200-miles for hate.  Goes to a single location...  Color me cynical.

--- End quote ---

I can't think of a single mass shooting event that was correctly reported at the outset.

Not one.

But that doesn't mean the gun control lunatics and the race baiters won't be out fomenting idiocy before the bodies are loaded into the morgue.

Mr Mannn:
Of all the mass shootings of late, THIS will be the only one the media will focus on. All the other mass shooters were Persons of Color, this is the only one where the perp is white.

SVPete:
Wow! After loads of conclusion-jumping wolf-crying, Prog race-baiters now have a glittering (but hollow) symbol. I'm more practical. I'm POed that the guy can't be put down like the rabid dog he is (after being convicted, of course), and very disappointed that none of his victims and their family/friends were concealed-carriers.

What are the odds:

1. The killer has a juvenile record a cubit long;

2. Erie County's sheriff proudly refuses to issue concealed-carry permits except to the "proper" people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version