Author Topic: carpetbagging maternal ancestress, Obamaite cali primitive give their "take"  (Read 676 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6897378

Oh my.

Cattledog  (204 posts) Wed Sep-03-08 06:49 AM
Original message

Morning Edition NPR story on NH voters

NH voters esp women who went for McCain are very skeptical is the main theme.

Oh my again.  Only two primitives showed up at this bonfire, both of them well-known primitives.

First, the Obamaite cali primitive, a Vermontese primitive:

cali  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-03-08 06:52 AM
Response to Original message

1. NH will go for Obama and I'm betting it won't even be particularly close.

And then second, the mother of the Bostonian Drunkard, the carpetbagging maternal ancestress, whose legal services are paid for not by willing customers, but coerced from the taxpayers of New Hampshire:

Raven  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-03-08 07:20 AM
Response to Original message

2. Well, it's going to be interesting! NH was a big McCain state but as I have said before, NH repubs are mortified by GW Bush and impressed with Obama. I thought it was going to be close until the Palin nomination, now I'm not sure. We have our share of fundies and christian zealots up here but they tend to want women to stay home. One particular group that I have become quite familiar with which populates the southwestern part of the state, does not believe in education of women past high school and, if women work, it is menial work. They don't like the idea of a woman on the ticket and they may very well stay home on Nov 4th. And, by the way, these folks tend to vote in blocks. Their churches will provide buses to the polls so if they sit this election out they'll do it in large numbers. That is my take at the moment.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
One particular group that I have become quite familiar with which populates the southwestern part of the state, does not believe in education of women past high school and, if women work, it is menial work. They don't like the idea of a woman on the ticket and they may very well stay home on Nov 4th. And, by the way, these folks tend to vote in blocks.

That is nothing more then a load of horse crap that you think if you say it someone will believe it.

If any DUmmy lurkers that are guys have the balls to sign up tell me what group has shown over and over again more love,respect and admiration for ladies and their achievements.

Conservative males or the hip hop culture and elitist libs that you all are so proud of?

I`ll be waiting.