Author Topic: New slurs  (Read 1105 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
New slurs
« on: September 03, 2008, 04:35:11 PM »
wndycty  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-03-08 05:32 PM
Original message
WLS-AM just read a statement from McCain campaign denying Palin affair. . .which is slated to be on the cover of the National Enquirer tomorrow. Remember the Enquirer broke the Edwards story.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6905645

slinkerwink (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-03-08 05:32 PM
Response to Original message
1. PALIN AFFAIR? What?   

wndycty  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-03-08 05:33 PM
Response to Reply #1
5. No details but evidently Schmidt issued a statement addressing the Enquirer story. . .
 . . .before the story has even hit the news stands.

writes3000  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-03-08 05:33 PM
2. You've GOT to be kidding me! WHAT???? nt

Wheezy  (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-03-08 05:33 PM
3. WLS chicago???!!! Nothing to sneeze at.
 Affair with whom? Oh boy.

Bill219  (507 posts)       Wed Sep-03-08 05:33 PM
4. I repeat....what affair?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jukin

Re: New slurs
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 05:05:50 PM »
The clearly right wing media sat on the true Enquirer story of edwards cheating on his dying wife for 8 months but the MSM got right on this story in less than 4 hours.

This is such a clear case to prove how the MSM is completely controlled by the far right.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 05:20:57 PM »
Wheezy  (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-03-08 05:33 PM
3. WLS chicago???!!! Nothing to sneeze at.
 Affair with whom? Oh boy.

Who wants to challenge my $20 that says the "Chicago Political Machine" spat out another "story" for the propaganda rags (ABC, C-BS, NBC, etc...) and just used the local affiliate as the launch point?

I'm calling bullshit.  And I'm really gonna call bullshit when no such Enquirer story comes out.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 05:21:36 PM »
Followed a link from Drudge to a story about the 'Palin Affair' .... looks like this one is going to handled with a suit.  I can't believe what the liberal media is willing to do to slam this woman, they are TERRIFIED.

Anyway, the comments at the end of the story ..... hahahahahahaha  Which one of y'all posted THIS;

Hi to all you dailykos.com posters marching along in sync with George Soros. Let me play your little game with you.

1. What do we know about Joe Bidden''s daughter''s arrest for assualting a police officer at a Chicago bar? Did she learn this lack of judgment at home?

2. Did Joe Bidden acknowledge he lied when he claimed to be in the top 1/2 of his class when he was near last?

3. How does a man who spent his entire life in politics wind up with an entire housing compound worth millions of dollars? Bidden must have a ton of experience with connected donors.

4. How can Bidden claim to be worthy of the Vice Presidency when he only got 9 thousand votes when running for President?

5. Why did Bidden claim to have a full scholarship and two degrees when, in fact, he had two majors and only a partial scholarship based on economic need? Is this man who exaggerates his resume the type of person we can trust?

6. Then there is the plagiarism in a college paper that cost him and F grade and caused him to take the course over. Don''t the American people deserve a VP more honest than Bidden?

There is more. I haven''t even mentioned Obama but, you get the point. Oh, I forgot, the posters of this type of trash usually have foreign sounding names. Just browse through the posts and you can spot them. They are the new Liberal Fascists who distort, lie, intimidate and sew doubt.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 05:26:29 PM »
The clearly right wing media sat on the true Enquirer story of edwards cheating on his dying wife for 8 months but the MSM got right on this story in less than 4 hours.

This is such a clear case to prove how the MSM is completely controlled by the far right.

Lurking DUmmies, you had better vet your future female candidates with the fervor of a 17th century Puritan. Your standards of perfection have been noted, and will be applied in the future. And you'd better pray to whatever ****ing woodland fairy you hairy mother****ers pray to that there is nothing else about Obama or his wife that is being held in reserve for October.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 05:26:59 PM »
The Enquirer story admits it is being fed by that wife-beating, step-son tasing POS Wooten, the ex-BIL fired for threatening Palin's family.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 05:29:08 PM »
The Enquirer story admits it is being fed by that wife-beating, step-son tasing POS Wooten, the ex-BIL fired for threatening Palin's family.

Oh, so the Enquirer is qualifying its story?

I see.

Lurking DUmmies, EPIC FAIL.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 05:30:35 PM »

"Another Incredible Allegation" — What The Enquirer Is Saying About Palin

Concerning the allegations in the new National Enquirer of an extramarital affair involving Sarah Palin, I called the tabloid this afternoon and asked for a copy of the new story. They obliged, and here is the portion of the story dealing with the alleged affair:

Another incredible allegation emerging from the family war is that Palin, a mother of five, had an affair with a former business associate of her fisherman husband, Todd.

“Todd discovered the affair and quickly dissolved his friendship and his business associations with the guy,” charges an enemy. “Many people in Alaska are talking about the rumor and say Todd swept it under the rug.”

And that's it, as far as the affair is concerned. In the brief cover story, the Enquirer also says this:

The ugly family feud stems from a three-year battle between the 44-year-old governor and her former brother-in-law, state trooper Mike Wooten.

“Sarah has many enemies in her hometown – but a lot of them are in her own extended family,” a source close to the Palin family told The Enquirer.

Family members loyal to Wooten are now waging a campaign to drag Palin’s reputation through the mud.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 06:00:11 PM »

The senator investigating Wooten's firing is publicly campaigning for Barack Obama.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,12814.0.html
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/bmcg/gG5sLZ
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/emilybokar/gGxyFJ/commentary
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.