Author Topic: DUmmies Reconsider - W Not So Bad After All  (Read 807 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmies Reconsider - W Not So Bad After All
« on: September 03, 2008, 12:48:12 PM »
Many thanks to DUmmy BklynChick for starting one of the most hilarious DUmp thread in days. Instead of simply screaming vile, obscene hatred, their normal behavior, in this thread the DUmmies focus almost completely on their own insanity. I have brought over only a few quotes; this thread is a goldmine, and it is still growning.

This could be the beginning of W's rehabilitation in DUmmieland. After McCain/Palin take office, the DUmmies will reflect on W with fond nostalgia.
BklynChick  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-03-08 01:09 PM
Original message
Is anyone else terrified?
I mean, all of this crap is funny and all, laughable really, and it's not that I think McCain/Palin will win. I really don't. I think Obama/Biden will win. But seriously, what if they don't? Jesus Christ, I thought a McCain presidency terrified me, but can you imagine a Palin presidency. OMFG, I really fear for our country. Jaysus!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6901431

wienerdoggie  (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-03-08 01:14 PM
Response to Reply #1
3. Would be far worse than Bush. This woman is a lunatic. Bush is merely stupid.

bidenista  (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-03-08 01:15 PM
Response to Reply #3
6. bu$h paid lip service to social conservatives. palin really means it. nt

DeschutesRiver (414 posts)      Wed Sep-03-08 01:28 PM
Response to Reply #3
23. Far worse. So much worse than Bush
 Edited on Wed Sep-03-08 01:29 PM by DeschutesRiver
that I can't even imagine America surviving such a brush with death.

Coming in this economy? We would be toast. The only funny part would be watching all those freeper types who McCain has now bought with his bread and circus Palin act - they will suffer economically more than anyone. Dire straights type of deal, because McCain doesn't care about the economy, Palin doesn't bring anything but her corrupt ways and rampant earmarking, and who is going to be his Treasury dude - Phil Graham? One of the co-creators of the banking insolvency? Carly Fiona who screwed up at HP (including some abuse of power issues as I recall)?

The hit to the bottom end of the gene pool on the Repub side will definitely go to the ones currently praising Palin, and if it happens that McCain is elected, that will be the only satisfaction I will find. Otherwise, I'll be out making sure that independents and democrats who are struggling are helped through the coming mess, but not a single republican. They can take care of their own, that is their platform, but man, the way they might be forced to live those words will have them eating their own words.
countingbluecars  (1000+ posts)       Wed Sep-03-08 01:14 PM
Response to Original message
5. I have been fighting
 an anxious, kind of sick to my stomach, feeling. I had to turn off the television. The pro-Palin spin and the anti-Obama lies are making me sick. 

« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 12:50:25 PM by GOBUCKS »

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: DUmmies Reconsider - W Not So Bad After All
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 12:58:13 PM »
:ha:
JohnnyBoots (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-03-08 01:20 PM
Response to Original message
16. I am pretty sure that she is the anti-christ.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »
Quote from:
DeschutesRiver

The only funny part would be watching all those freeper types who McCain has now bought with his bread and circus Palin act - they will suffer economically more than anyone.

Where do they dream up this stuff?

Hey DR, Republicans/conservatives are the mean 'ole capitalists who have the money, remember?  We're the ones who, according to dimwits like you, say "I've got mine and forget the rest of you," remember?

So Republicans/conservatives suffer economically more than anyone?  Not quite.  Not even close.  My guess is you're the one who's worried from where your your next meal is coming.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 03:37:18 PM »
Quote from:
DeschutesRiver

The only funny part would be watching all those freeper types who McCain has now bought with his bread and circus Palin act - they will suffer economically more than anyone.

Where do they dream up this stuff?

Hey DR, Republicans/conservatives are the mean 'ole capitalists who have the money, remember?  We're the ones who, according to dimwits like you, say "I've got mine and forget the rest of you," remember?

So Republicans/conservatives suffer economically more than anyone?  Not quite.  Not even close.  My guess is you're the one who's worried from where your your next meal is coming.

And the reason for that is that the social programs will dry up! :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 03:49:02 PM »
Gee...

Maybe Bush should disband congress, suspend the constitution, postpone the elections and declare martial marshall law just to save the DUmmies from an even worse fate.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."