Author Topic: Psaki’s Freudian Slip Brings Obama’s Third Term Comments Back into Question  (Read 292 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Everybody knows that #SharterJoe is too far gone to make decisions about much of anything, unless it's to take another day off and retreat to his basement in Wilmington.

When you think about it, it makes perfect sense for Joe to get pissed off at relatively benign questions that his handlers will let him answer (waiting breathlessly while they watch him -- again and again -- go off the rails).

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but I'd bet my next retirement check that Barry is behind all the bullshit. That's why you don't see a lot of him -- he's behind the scenes pulling Brandon's strings. That's another reason Barry bought a house in D.C. He's far too much of a narcissist to willingly stay under the political radar.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/01/jen-psakis-freudian-slip-brings-obamas-cryptic-third-term-comments-back-into-question-video/
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

I thought the same thing. 

When a person innocently misspeaks they usually carry-thru with the thought.  She literally cut herself off.