Author Topic: All of the Trump investigations now have smoking gun evidence.  (Read 451 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
All of the Trump investigations now have smoking gun evidence.
« on: January 21, 2022, 09:10:43 AM »
fightforfreedom (82 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216271006

All of the Trump investigations now have smoking gun evidence.

Documents, e-mails, text messages, hand written notes, recorded phone calls, witnesses. When prosecutors have smoking gun evidence they do not give up and go home. They keep investigating and then they present the smoking gun evidence to a jury.

We have all witnessed the crimes, there is smoking gun evidence that backs up what we witnessed.

The NY investigations, the AG just showed us some of the documents that proves fraud. They are not going to give up. There will be trials.

The Georgia investigation, Trumps recorded phone call to the secretary of state is smoking gun evidence. He broke state election law, he is guilty. That crime will also become part of the investigation into the attempted coup.

We all know the Jan. 6th committee has smoking gun evidence. Documents that prove there was a conspiracy to over turn the election, to over throw the government. The committee will turn all the evidence they have to Garland when they finish up this summer. Nothing can stop the Garland investigation. People will be indicted, there will be trials. Does anybody really believe people like Rudy will not be put on trial?

I know some people believe nothing will come of these investigations. I believe they are wrong. This time things are different, these investigations have taken on a life of their own.

:rotf:

Star Member mucifer (20,579 posts)

2. What makes me so angry is the prosecutors in the state of NY let him get away with crimes decades

before he ran for President.

Star Member Chainfire (7,086 posts)

3. I would love to believe that one day, the FBI will show up and serve and arrest warrant on Trump.

I don't think it is going to happen. The only true thing that I can Remember Trump saying is that, “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, okay?” Trump said, mimicking firing a gun with his fingers. “It’s, like, incredible.” It was also inferred that he would escape justice from the courts. After all, he has been running a criminal enterprise all of his adult life and never faced justice.

We better be careful what we wish for. A Trump trial would initiate violence in the country that we have not known since the Civil War. What I wish is that God would send the man a ticket on the River Jordan cruise.

4. If putting Trump on trial leads to violence, so be it.

**** him, **** his voters.

:bird:

70sEraVet (902 posts)

9. If Trump is led to prison in manicles, he still won't lose his fanatic base.

It's scary.

Star Member Chainfire (7,086 posts)

14. Losing Trump does not lose our slide into Fascism among his base.

There are dozens of national figures vying for his position with the goal of eliminating the ability of the people to govern themselves. Trump is a symptom of a bigger disease. Some of the ones, DeSantis in particular, are more dangerous because they don't come across as a being a painted clown.

That said, I want him gone, if for no other reason, that he is the poster boy for what is wrong with our nation. I am afraid that so many of us have fallen for the big lie, that the only way we will recover will after they have taken over and run things so badly into the ground, that they begin to see the error of their way. It could well be a long, drawn-out and painful solution.

We have not taken good care of our Democracy and it is slipping away from us.

fwvinson (441 posts)

11. We have the Army, the National Guard.

Any violence won't be coordinated, that takes alot of money. I'm thinking people aren't giving tfg much money anymore.

::)

Star Member doc03 (29,396 posts)

22. I am looking for a "John Dean" to come forward with the evidence to

put him away for the rest of his miserable life. I don't think he will serve one day in any cell but at least
it may stop him from running for any office again.

:bird:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: All of the Trump investigations now have smoking gun evidence.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 09:40:22 AM »
I heard Michael Cohen was asked for examples of Trump's fraud, and all he could come up with was that Trump lied to Forbes.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 10:10:19 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216271006

All of the Trump investigations now have smoking gun evidence...

Fitzmas is the gift that never gets old.

Keep holding your breath DUmbshits. Just 24 bid'ness hours to go.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 10:40:39 AM »
The way the primitive kept using the phrase smoking gun evidence over and over again without really understanding what smoking gun evidence means looks so stupid that I checked to see if it was kentuck who posted it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 10:51:00 AM »
This has toast!

Trump is legs!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 11:01:49 AM »
the only smoking gun regarding Jan 6 was the one in michael byrd's hand after he shot Ashli Babbitt.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Online Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2022, 11:06:27 AM »
The way the primitive kept using the phrase smoking gun evidence over and over again without really understanding what smoking gun evidence means looks so stupid that I checked to see if it was kentuck who posted it.

The brilliance of the DUmmies is beyond comparison when it comes to finding smoking gun, slam dunk evidence.

Perhaps they ought to consult with the army of lawyers and accountants who have been trying to nail Trump for 5+ years but haven't found anything.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2022, 11:17:27 AM »
The closing in is walled! The turns are tabled!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2022, 11:22:10 AM »
Star Member mucifer (20,579 posts)

2. What makes me so angry is the prosecutors in the state of NY let him get away with crimes decades

before he ran for President.
Must have been when they thought he was a democrat.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2022, 11:15:07 PM »
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2022, 10:51:50 AM »
24 business hours, bank on it!
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.