Author Topic: Coming SOON! Jan 6th Insurection Movie! The Horrors! the Orange! The Selfies!  (Read 346 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/01/20/netflixs-dont-look-up-director-adam-mckay-to-produce-j6-movie-about-january-6-capitol-riot/
Netflix’s ‘Don’t Look Up’ Director Adam McKay to Produce ‘J6’ Movie About January 6 Capitol Riot
Left-wing Hollywood never wants you to forget about January 6 and now it has found a way make a three-hour riot live on forever.

Don’t Look Up director Adam McKay will produce a feature movie dramatization of the January 6 Capitol riot, titled J6, that will be directed by Billy Ray, who wrote the screenplay, according to a report from Deadline.

Ray initially conceived the project as a limited series but turned it into a movie project upon interviewing Capitol police officers Michael Fanone and Harry Dunn.

“The goal was to do a ground-level view of a momentous day,” Ray told the outlet. “It’s about protesters who became rioters and cops who became defenders of democracy. Someone else can tell the story of the chaos at the White House on that day. I wanted to stay in the trenches.”

McKay was reportedly preparing for the Netflix release of his climate-change satire Don’t Look Up when he read the script and was sufficiently persuaded to come aboard with Todd Schulman as a producer.

“Billy has written a screenplay that is not only harrowing and terrifying but is sure to become the definitive cinematic document on that gut-wrenching day,” McKay told Deadline.

Ray wrote and directed the recent Showtime limited series The Comey Rule, based on disgraced former FBI director James Comey’s memoir, A Higher Loyalty.

J6 doesn’t have a distributor or release date yet, with Deadline reporting that the script will be shopped to studios and streamers “imminently,” and that conversations with equity financiers have already begun.

No word yet on when Hollywood will make a movie about the Black Lives Matter riots that laid waste to cities around the country for several months at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, causing as much as $2 billion in damage.
See heroic Adam Schiff with his shirt off!
See AOC fight off the ravenous hordes from two blocks away.
Sure its been hammered into your head every night since, But you will want to see it again and again!

Offline DLR Pyro

J6 doesn’t have a distributor or release date yet,

I'm sure they will push to release late summer to try to sway voters in the upcoming midterm elections which incidentally have brandon and other democrats already questioning their legitimacy..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-hesitates-to-acknowledge-legitimacy-of-2022-election
https://www.foxnews.com/media/james-clyburn-absolutely-concerned-2022-midterm-elections-wont-be-legitimate
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Anything coming out of Hollyweird these days is chock full of stupidity, lameness, and lies.

Count me unimpressed.  :bs:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
If it isn't produced and directed by Mel Brooks, starring Benny Hill, and featuring Yakkety Sax and The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down in the soundtrack then I could not possibly have any interest in it.

Hell, Mel could even recycle that song and dance number, The Inquisition in his portrayal of the 06Jan Congressional witch hunt Committee.

NOT Sorry, leftist scum. I won't pay for leftist propaganda.

:bigbird:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 10:15:40 AM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus