Author Topic: DUmmy mourns synagogue hostage taker  (Read 561 times)

Offline BamaMoose

DUmmy mourns synagogue hostage taker
« on: January 16, 2022, 03:39:33 AM »
DemocratSinceBirth (97,263 posts)

Hostage Taker Deceased

Per CNN.

gldstwmn (2,863 posts)

3. Hostages safe, thank goodness.

The sheriff is on TV giving a shout out to Jesus. Ironic.

gldstwmn (2,863 posts)

11. Details are unclear but yeah I'm sure Governor Abbott approved the death penalty.

Reporting is that it was a FBI Hostage Rescue Team, so by your reasoning Biden approved the death penalty.  At least this time he didn't order a drone strike on a bunch of innocent civilians.

gldstwmn (2,863 posts)

15. Terror? The only thing we've been told is that

there were hostages in a synagogue. It could be a mental health incident for all we know.
In the sheriff's presser he said the perp was dead, thanked Jesus and left.
I prefer justice to be meted out by a judge and/or jury. 

Yeah, go with the mental breakdown angle and try to smear the cops.

gldstwmn (2,863 posts)

22. This was probably a mental health incident.

You think people with mental health issues should be "deleted." Got it.
The hostages were unharmed but there was a whole battalion down there in their suburban war cosplay because you know Texas, the guy mentioned a terrorist and fish gotta swim. Again, got it.
I can't really engage with you any further except to say all the best to you and I hope no one ever decides it is you that should be deleted.

Now it's a "whole battalion" playing "suburban war cosplay"?  No, it was a highly trained group of individuals who risked their lives to save a group of hostages.  No hostage was harmed and the hostage taker was neutralized.  Whether the criminal is in cuffs or in the morgue, that's a successful operation.

gay texan (1,323 posts)

5. Trump supporter more than likely

Or some variant of ****wit convinced that jews control everything. Good riddance.

Ahhh, it's Trump's fault.  That explains everything.

gldstwmn (2,863 posts)

9. I'm guessing the perp wasn't white since he is now dead.

BLM!!!!  Quick whip out the race card.  So now the narrative is that the hostage taker was a black man suffering a mental crisis armed with a butter knife.  And he was executed by a blood-thirsty police force led by Trump and Governor Abbott.  When police camera footage isn't produced, that will prove the conspiracy.

gldstwmn (2,863 posts)

16. They deserve a fair trial too. That's the American way.

Maybe I missed it but I don't think any of the insurrectionists died on 1/6?
Is blood lust a progressive value now?

Yeah, you have missed a lot.  Maybe you should just keep your opinions to yourself, because your ignorance is painful to read.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216252417

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: DUmmy mourns synagogue hostage taker
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 04:01:00 AM »
A 'mental-health incident' that coincidentally involves a synagogue. 

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 05:52:22 AM »

there were hostages in a synagogue. It could be a mental health incident for all we know.

Ah, giving this incident the Rittenhouse treatment I see.

16. They deserve a fair trial too. That's the American way.

Maybe I missed it but I don't think any of the insurrectionists died on 1/6?
Is blood lust a progressive value now?

:thatsright: The only homicide(s) on 1/6 were Ashli Babbitt, and possibly another woman.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 06:54:41 AM »
So now the narrative is that the hostage taker was a black man suffering a mental crisis armed with a butter knife.  And he was executed by a blood-thirsty police force led by Trump and Governor Abbott.  When police camera footage isn't produced, that will prove the conspiracy.

Yep, at all the Trump rallies all people talk about is finding some way to get Aafia Siddiqui aka Lady Al-Qaeda to be set free by using a mentally ill black man to carry out the demand.  :mental:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 08:48:20 AM »
gldstwmn (2,863 posts)

gldstwmn (2,863 posts)

22. This was probably a mental health incident.

You think people with mental health issues should be "deleted." Got it.
The hostages were unharmed but there was a whole battalion down there in their suburban war cosplay because you know Texas, the guy mentioned a terrorist and fish gotta swim. Again, got it.
I can't really engage with you any further except to say all the best to you and I hope no one ever decides it is you that should be deleted.

He demanded the release of his convicted terrorist sister. Not a "mental health incident" like some rando homeless dude(tte) screaming at passersby in SF's Tenderloin.

There were 700 SWAT team members and FBI people on scene? ::)  ::)  ::) The hostages are free and alive. The terrorist is neither, and his sister is still imprisoned. Happy Ending X 3!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2022, 08:52:36 AM »
gay texan (1,323 posts)

5. Trump supporter more than likely

Or some variant of ****wit convinced that jews control everything. Good riddance.

Wow! This is mal-grade stupidity.

gldstwmn (2,863 posts)

9. I'm guessing the perp wasn't white since he is now dead.

Wow! Somebody's POed the terrorist is dead and not the Jews he took hostage! :tongue: This, is DU!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2022, 09:36:24 AM »
I hope this goes through the national Lefty media...so the American people see that a Lefty cannot even condemn the actions of a terrorist. A Lefty will float any lie - no matter how implausible - to excuse the actions of a criminal or a terrorist.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2022, 10:36:40 AM »
DemocratSinceBirth (97,263 posts)

Hostage Taker Deceased

The muslim hostage taker acted stupidly
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2022, 11:54:04 AM »
I hope this goes through the national Lefty media...so the American people see that a Lefty cannot even condemn the actions of a terrorist. A Lefty will float any lie - no matter how implausible - to excuse the actions of a criminal or a terrorist.

Nope. Once it was known that it was a muzzie and not a Trump supporter as hoped, the media dropped all references to the incident. By tomorrow, we will not even have known it happened.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2022, 03:59:15 PM »

Wow! Somebody's POed the terrorist is dead and not the Jews he took hostage! :tongue: This, is DU!

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2022, 04:06:24 PM »
The muslim hostage taker acted stupidly

That would explain why the DUmbasses support him. The now room temperature perp is...errr, was one of them through and through.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2022, 10:19:56 AM »
They claimed that he was some fanatical Trump supporter extremist or whatever is made even more ludicrous by the fact that it has been revealed that Not only was he a Muslim, he was more specifically a British Muslim. I'd imagine you'd be pretty hard pressed to find a British Muslim who was a Trump supporter.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2022, 03:11:07 PM »
Quote from: gldstwmn (2,863 posts)

Looking at the other threads, it's clear that in the DUmp's mind it was terrorism when they thought it was a white supremacist, then they heard of his identity and it's obviously just a mental health episode (no doubt an excuse to try and grab everybody's guns whilst they're at it).

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2022, 03:41:44 PM »
When Muslims and activists doing their thing for their cause consistently choose synagogues, Kosher delis, and dudes wearing yarmulkes as the targets for making their point, their choice of targets is not based on random convenience.