Author Topic: VIDEO: Watch Kyrsten Sinema Pull a Quick U-Turn Behind Ranting Biden  (Read 324 times)

Offline pjcomix

Joe Biden was in the middle of his unhinged rant when Kyrsten Sinema emerged from a Senate meeting room behind him. The moment she spotted Biden, she immediately did a very quick U-turn. Obviously Sinema didn't want the crazed Biden to point his finger at her and accuse Sinema of being Bull Connor.

https://youtu.be/EQ_UDsziqQU

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: VIDEO: Watch Kyrsten Sinema Pull a Quick U-Turn Behind Ranting Biden
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 05:08:15 AM »
Good girl.  Survive by staying off-camera. 

Avoiding a live situation with Biden was an instant decision. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2022, 08:11:52 AM »
 :tongue: Maybe she didn't want LIEden to interrupt his rant by sniffing her hair.

:tongue: Or maybe she didn't want to "cause" LIEden to make up a :bouncy: -tale that he had tried to jump between Gabby Biffords and the guy who shot her, but was a fraction of a second too late.

The coffee is kicking in!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2022, 09:39:55 AM »

Liberal pundits melt down after Sinema doubles down on filibuster support: 'Resign or be removed from office'

Liberal pundits and columnists didn’t hide their disdain for the Democratic lawmaker. Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin, who has become known for her pivot to boosting Democrats after once holding conservative views, called Sinema's decision "worse than incoherent or cowardice."

"Sinema is effectively asking the authors of Jim Crow and vote-rigging to give their permission for her to stop it. This is worse than incoherent or cowardice," Rubin tweeted. "It's a moral disgrace. Ask the segregationists for permission to vote for Civil Rights Act?"

Former MSNBC host Keith Olbermann, who once walked away from a high-paying ESPN job in order to be free to mock then-President Trump, not only took credit for Sinema’s rise but also called for her to resign.

"I say this as her former friend and the person who first gave her national television exposure on @msnbc: @SenatorSinema needs to resign or be removed from office immediately. Rather than decreasing ‘division’ in this country her action guarantees it," h tweeted. "For whatever reason, @SenatorSinema has become a menace to the continuation of American democracy."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberal-pundits-lose-their-minds-over-sinema

be removed immediately because she doesn't think "the right way" according to olberman? 

I don't see why Simena doesn't switch to the independent party with all the abuse her own party is giving her.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2022, 11:47:37 AM »
:tongue: Maybe she didn't want LIEden to interrupt his rant by sniffing her hair.

:tongue: Or maybe she didn't want to "cause" LIEden to make up a :bouncy: -tale that he had tried to jump between Gabby Biffords and the guy who shot her, but was a fraction of a second too late.

The coffee is kicking in!

:tongue: Or possibly Brandon had an accident in his Depends that smelled so foul that she she turned around to find fresh air.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2022, 11:50:56 AM »

She is over 12 years old so that wasn't going to happen.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2022, 01:38:22 PM »
"As long as I have poop in my diaper I will be working on ahh.. I .. I.. I will, oh you know... My word as a Brandon.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.