Author Topic: Here we go, If Barack Obama And Joe Biden Do Not Get Elected President & VP  (Read 3997 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
We've got the guns and we've got the training.
But they have TomInTib.

We were making fun of TiT in the gun shop yesterday.  Seems there is a local who also trained the SEALS while being a Marine Special Forces in the battle of Normandy during Viet Nam. :rotf:

I never knew you lived in Tiburon, mama?!?!?!  :cheersmate:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline claret1995

You know, I've always been curious about something.

Why do the primitives think we'd miss them if they moved out of the country?

I mean, the primitives aren't exactly a gift to the rest of us.

Frank

we would miss the free entertainment

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Believe it or not there are lying TiTties all over this country.  I even know one personally.  He couldn't tell you his name without adding a huge lie in it.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline seemomgonuts

• Probationary (Probie)
liberalmuse  (1000+ posts)      Wed Sep-03-08 12:37 AM
Response to Reply #18
28. Let the young take over this fight.
 This is our last, best chance for awhile. A candidate like this only comes maybe once every 20-40 years, if we're lucky. These days, there are so few people of honor it may be another 60 years. If evil prevails, I hope the young have the energy to continue the good fight, because like you, I don't.

I'm not saying I'm going to kill myself, but that is a possibility since suicide runs in my immediate family. I'm a shell of what I was 8 years ago. It could be age. It could be continuous seething rage at seeing injustice heaped upon injustice. However, I do value life, perhaps not my own, but I'm probably too chickenshit to go that route, since I would have done so by now.

Then there's the other option. The 'R' word, Our Constitutional duty when some treasonous power seeks to overthrow the government put in place for, by and of The People. If the 'pubs steal another election, I will not be doing peaceful marches. A lot of good those did. If you're dealing with people who have an iota of conscience, perhaps that sort of tactic works after a while, but these people are heartless, gutless, soulless, nature and spirit-raping fascists. I'll not be funding their wars, or torture, or their pedophilic, imperialist wet dreams any longer.

:jerkit:

:lmao:  :bow:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
We've got the guns and we've got the training.

And all they've got is this:

:jerkit:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.