Author Topic: Question for White House News Junkies  (Read 333 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Question for White House News Junkies
« on: January 13, 2022, 03:36:16 PM »
After watching #SharterJoe and his collective thugs crash and burn during press conferences, hot mic events, and episodes with Cornpop, why does Peppermint Patty insist on dragging herself up to the podium and telling lies that she knows are lies, knows that the WH Press Corps knows they are lies, but they go through this exercise most every business day?

Why is there a WH Press Corps when they know they're covering lies?

Why does Peppermint Patty and her gang of cretins have a job?

If I want to hear lies, all I need to do his listen to Tony (Doc) Fauci when he's in front of the Sunday morning news shows. Or listen to Christopher Wray while he attempts to wriggle his way past Senator X.

Why are there Senate hearings when they know they're going to hear lies under oath and then do nothing to bring charges against The Liar? Rand Paul wrote a letter to the DOJ against Fauci. Big Whoop. It didn't go anywhere.

Why is the government's main focus on telling lies, selling souls, and extorting money out of taxpayers?

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Question for White House News Junkies
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 05:15:46 PM »
We learned this, maybe in junior high...  I can't think of the name for it...

All 'governing' is indirect, through intermediaries.  The WH press-corps is an intermediary who can advance or threaten a policy's goal.  Even by doing what it's doing now... displaying the characteristics of a living hairball because the current governing principles are incompetent.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 06:29:35 PM »
In 2009, President Obama's Office of the Press Secretary released a memorandum on the Freedom of Information Act. It stated that "the government should not keep information confidential merely because public officials might be embarrassed by disclosure, because errors and failures might be revealed, or because of speculative or abstract fears."

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 06:37:44 PM »
We learned this, maybe in junior high...  I can't think of the name for it...

All 'governing' is indirect, through intermediaries.  The WH press-corps is an intermediary who can advance or threaten a policy's goal.  Even by doing what it's doing now... displaying the characteristics of a living hairball because the current governing principles are incompetent.

Good point. I don't watch the daily clown show, but I'm reasonably sure that just about the only journalist who routinely gets Psaki's panties in a wad is Peter Doocy. Which begs the question. What are the rest of the "journalists" doing during the clown show? Checking Twitter to see who's talking about them?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.