Author Topic: Anyone on ssi disability notice this?  (Read 775 times)

Offline SVPete

Anyone on ssi disability notice this?
« on: January 12, 2022, 09:18:15 AM »
Courtesy of FZ, :greet: :

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216237034

I_UndergroundPanther (8,316 posts)

My ssi check
looks like its slightly more but it always happens, My check is bigger and my foodstamps get smaller payout.

I am so tired of this ****ing shell game.

When are we going to get a real raise?

Dear UGP, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysKhbaLyIFw

gab13by13 (6,749 posts)

3. Not to worry,

if the GQP gains total control no one will have SS or Medicare.

::) DUpipo love them those old moldy stereotypes.

4. I am terrified

Of ss and ssi,food stamps HUD medicaid and medicare and all the other programs that help disabled and old people
Being destroyed by republican monsters.

I for one if I couldn't get my meds I would die.
I would be so mad and scared and I would have no way to survive.

If they take that away,than what have I left?
Freedoms another word for nothing left to lose.

I would want to destroy who took my life away and make them fear losing everything.

Go self-copulate, leech!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Anyone on ssi disability notice this?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 09:44:18 AM »
Quote from:
gab13by13

3. Not to worry,

Nice! A subtle way of telling the subway freak to sit down and shut up; that it should be happy that it has what it has from Father Gov’t and to quit complaining when the Dems continue to give it less and less because at least it’s better than the alternative.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 09:58:00 AM »

My ssi check
looks like its slightly more but it always happens, My check is bigger and my foodstamps get smaller payout.

I am so tired of this ****ing shell game.

When are we going to get a real raise?

Welcome to the world of Joe the Plumber or any other working stiff in brandon's America.  We get raises at the JOBS where we WORK for a PAYCHECK, but then go the the grocery store or gas station and find our that all the gains our raise put into our wallets are taken out due to record high inflation and fuel costs  we have experienced since 1/20/21.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 10:03:27 AM »

I would want to destroy who took my life away and make them fear losing everything.
You would need to get of the couch to do that...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2022, 10:09:21 AM »
You would need to get of the couch to do that...

And use a mirror that wouldn't crack so as to aim accurately.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2022, 10:42:24 AM »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 10:53:54 AM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2022, 10:51:25 AM »
Holy Cow!  You even get a :hi5: from me for this one ...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysKhbaLyIFw

Great advice!   ABC
And if that does not work:
https://youtu.be/JC9jhtuscZ4?t=67   (Warning: language)
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2022, 11:06:07 AM »

Go self-copulate, leech!

I'm itchin to hear the tale of how someone "took my life away".
It's amazing the effect that reading DU has on the extremely low-iq and/or mentally ill specimens such as this

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2022, 01:37:48 PM »

4. I am terrified

Of ss and ssi,food stamps HUD medicaid and medicare and all the other programs that help disabled and old people
Being destroyed by republican monsters.

I for one if I couldn't get my meds I would die.
I would be so mad and scared and I would have no way to survive.

If they take that away,than what have I left?
Freedoms another word for nothing left to lose.

Everyone of those concerns you have could be remedied by GETTING A JOB!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2022, 01:48:21 PM »
Everyone of those concerns you have could be remedied by GETTING A JOB!

You HAVE seen pics of this thing, right?

UghPee has mutilated itself to the point that s/h/it is damned near unemployable outside of a call center in Bangladesh. Add to that it's abrasive personality and Dog only knows how many underlying triggers for a complete psychotic episode without any kind of warning for those around s/h/it, and UghPee is quite correct in believing nobody want to be around s/h/it, let alone HIRE s/h/it for anything.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 01:51:01 PM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2022, 01:54:13 PM »

UghPee has mutilated itself to the point that s/h/it is damned near unemployable outside of a call center in Bangladesh. Add to that it's abrasive personality and Dog only knows how many underlying triggers for a complete psychotic episode without any kind of warning for those around s/h/it, and UghPee is quite correct in believing nobody want to be around s/h/it, let alone HIRE s/h/it for anything.

agree.  That thing would be an HR nightmare.  Constantly filing grievances about the most inconsequential things, making the lives of the productive employees a living hell.

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2022, 02:03:40 PM »
agree.  That thing would be an HR nightmare.  Constantly filing grievances about the most inconsequential things, making the lives of the productive employees a living hell.

Is UGP's local Dem Party office hiring? :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2022, 02:27:26 PM »

Hell even Herman Munster found a job!  I suspect a tattoo parlor or MJ dispensary would hire it.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2022, 03:05:41 PM »
Hell even Herman Munster found a job!  I suspect a tattoo parlor or MJ dispensary would hire it.  :cheersmate:

Herman Munster has the advantage over UghPee of a pleasant, agreeable personality. It's amazing what a multitude of other shortcomings that one characteristic can overcome.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2022, 03:10:46 PM »
In one of her older posts she mentioned her entire resume consisted of being employed for a week or two at a fast food joint as a teenager and deciding that working for a living was just way too much trouble for her.  She filed for SSI (and was somehow granted it) very shortly after getting out of high school.  Ever since then she's relied on her family and the taxpayers to take care of her every need.  It appears that a significant source of her funding dried up when her mother died.  So now her only money is what the Government is willing to give her.  So she'll spend the rest of life living off a subsistence level income in some ghetto 8A apartment and will never have two nickels to rub together.  And at no point will she figure out that she created her own situation.  She'll spend the rest of her life miserable and when she dies alone her final thought will be "Why was my life so meaningless?".

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2022, 04:05:40 PM »
gab13by13 (6,749 posts)

3. Not to worry,

It always irks me that the DUmmies and their ilk always think these are welfare programs.  They are not.  They are a retirement savings plan and prepaid medical insurance, both funded at the point of a gun.  Conservatives know that.  Most of us would be perfectly OK with our $ back in a lump sum with an ROI based on the CPI.

SSI is welfare. Only a DUmmy would spend its life making bad decisions and then calling people who ask it to accept the results of those decisions "monsters."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2022, 04:24:51 PM »
In one of her older posts she mentioned her entire resume consisted of being employed for a week or two at a fast food joint as a teenager and deciding that working for a living was just way too much trouble for her.  She filed for SSI (and was somehow granted it) very shortly after getting out of high school.  Ever since then she's relied on her family and the taxpayers to take care of her every need.  It appears that a significant source of her funding dried up when her mother died.  So now her only money is what the Government is willing to give her.  So she'll spend the rest of life living off a subsistence level income in some ghetto 8A apartment and will never have two nickels to rub together.  And at no point will she figure out that she created her own situation.  She'll spend the rest of her life miserable and when she dies alone her final thought will be "Why was my life so meaningless?".

I cant fathom an existence where you have no accomplishments to be proud of, no goals for the future and such low self esteem that you refuse to lift a finger to make a better life for yourself.

Police lives matter.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2022, 05:03:13 PM »
In one of her older posts she mentioned her entire resume consisted of being employed for a week or two at a fast food joint as a teenager and deciding that working for a living was just way too much trouble for her.  She filed for SSI (and was somehow granted it) very shortly after getting out of high school.  Ever since then she's relied on her family and the taxpayers to take care of her every need.  It appears that a significant source of her funding dried up when her mother died. 

So now her only money is what the Government is willing to give her.  So she'll spend the rest of life living off a subsistence level income in some ghetto 8A apartment and will never have two nickels to rub together.  And at no point will she figure out that she created her own situation.  She'll spend the rest of her life miserable and when she dies alone her final thought will be "Why was my life so meaningless?".

Great summary.  Excellent.

It needs pointed out that the subway cat is 55 or 56 years old, meaning she's been freeloading off the taxpayers for 35 years or more.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2022, 06:39:07 PM »

It needs pointed out that the subway cat is 55 or 56 years old, meaning she's been freeloading off the taxpayers for 35 years or more.

we should all be able to claim it as a dependent on our federal tax forms...

Police lives matter.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2022, 06:46:33 PM »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2022, 06:50:58 PM »

I do remember seeing pics of her years ago, when she did her best to have herself surgically changed to look more like a cat.

Perhaps it is finally time, much like for real cats her age ...  :-)

To be mercifly put to sleep!  (evil-grin)   

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2022, 06:59:46 PM »
I do remember seeing pics of her years ago, when she did her best to have herself surgically changed to look more like a cat.

Perhaps it is finally time, much like for real cats her age ...  :-)

To be mercifly put to sleep!  (evil-grin)

Yes, I wish I'd saved those pictures, but it's been a long time.

She tried looking like a cat, but she ended up looking like a multi-tattooed gross obesity with purple hair.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2022, 07:02:12 PM »
Or....
https://youtu.be/LH-i8IvYIcg

Thanks, much nicer one landofconfusion ...   :-)

:hi5: for this!

~ ABC