Author Topic: Star Member Stuart G: It is quite simple indeed:  (Read 488 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Stuart G: It is quite simple indeed:
« on: January 08, 2022, 08:38:00 AM »
Star Member Stuart G (32,529 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216225322

It is quite simple indeed: A tornado is approaching your house. Do you stand outside to take a
look and feel the wonderful tornado air, or do you hide in the basement and try to avoid being killed.
Or hide somewhere that is very safe in the house.

...Take the vaccine? Or take Covid Disease. The choice is the same. If it is difficult to decide this one, Then take the
tornado and breath the fresh air..But the winds of a tornado are really rough. Your choice.

....................JUST LIKE THE VACCINE ..............................................

yES, this is a really ....TOUGH ONE ...FOR SOME PEOPLE...BUT NOT ME...

:thatsright:

Star Member IronLionZion (36,079 posts)

10. Tornadoes are a hoax

Do your own research!

:yawn:

Star Member vercetti2021 (6,769 posts)

14. Have you ever been to Texas?

Every dumbass hillbilly will try to get it on film before they lose their trailer

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Star Member Stuart G: It is quite simple indeed:
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 08:47:13 AM »
Imagine retreating to your basement and then blaming the destruction of your house on someone standing outside.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 09:29:51 AM »

It is quite simple indeed: A tornado is approaching your house. ...

Stupid non-analogy. Using myself as an example, the SARS-CoV-2 virus was circulating in the US for over a year before unvaccinated little ol' me caught it (actually, it caught me, but ...). That vaccines were not available for most of that year and for my last pre-Covid month, Goobernor Noisome, in his infinite wisdom, decided I was too young to be vaccinated does not matter. The SARS-CoV-2 virus and Covid are nothing like a "tornado is approaching your house". If Star Moron Stuart G had an eighth of a brain and used it, he'd realize that many/most of the people he's railing against have been unvaxxed and not caught the virus for TWO YEARS.

The SARS-CoV-2 virus and Covid are not zero-risk, and are much riskier than getting out of bed in the morning (probably by 2 or 3 orders of magnitude), but they are nothing like the imminent danger of a touched-down "tornado approaching your house".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 09:30:13 AM »
Biden was under tornadic assault for months while campaigning?

:rotf:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 09:34:56 AM »
If being hit by a tornado provided some level of protection against future tornadoes, this might begin to approach resembling a good analogy.

Online jukin

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2022, 10:31:53 AM »
The drunk pants shitter is a hardcore racist. I'm sure a person of his intelligence knows that the black population is one of the least vaccinated populations in the USA. Here he is calling them stupid.

StuartG is a RACIST and white supremacist.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2022, 03:54:47 PM »
Analogy fail.

If Frank or I were still conducting the Top 10 DUmmies (Primitives) of the Year contest, StuartG has been emerging as a solid contender in the past couple of years.  Along with our perennial reliable brain dead morons over yonder.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2022, 04:35:05 PM »

It is quite simple indeed: A tornado is approaching your house. Do you stand outside to take a
look and feel the wonderful tornado air, or do you hide in the basement and try to avoid being killed.

...Take the vaccine? Or take Covid Disease. The choice is the same. If it is difficult to decide this one, Then take the
tornado and breath the fresh air..But the winds of a tornado are really rough. Your choice.

....................JUST LIKE THE VACCINE ..............................................

yES, this is a really ....TOUGH ONE ...FOR SOME PEOPLE...BUT NOT ME...

That is not an analogy.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2022, 06:56:01 PM »
Thanks for the great heads up Stuart G.  If you venture outdoors during a tornado, the high winds could rip the mask right off your face leaving you vulnerable to the China virus.  Best bet is to stay masked and shuttered up in the Mommy's basement forever.

Edited for clarity and accuracy.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 09:56:19 AM by Delmar »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2022, 07:44:50 PM »
Thanks for the great heads up Stuart G.  If you venture outdoors during a tornado, the high winds could rip the mask right off your face leaving you vulnerable to the China virus.  Best bet is to stay masked and shuttered up in the MOMMY'S basement forever.

Fixed 'er for ya, my friend.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2022, 11:57:06 AM »

Spoken like someone who can't find Tornado Alley on a map.  There are so many great cartoons and memes about Great Plains storm chasers, why can I not find one here where it's needed?

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2022, 11:58:10 AM »
Everyone here at work is getting it.  Everyone has been vaccinated.  Why are so many people (SCOTUS justices included) under the delusion that masks and vaccines lend 100% protection? 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2022, 12:03:48 PM »
Everyone here at work is getting it.  Everyone has been vaccinated.  Why are so many people (SCOTUS justices included) under the delusion that masks and vaccines lend 100% protection?

Immunity from recovery is not 100% either. Whether from vaccination or from recovery, "immunity" has been a long and widely accepted over-simplification.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.