Author Topic: We either defeat these Nazis and fascists peacefully,  (Read 453 times)

Offline Mary Ann

We either defeat these Nazis and fascists peacefully,
« on: January 09, 2022, 05:34:27 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216230206
maxrandb (12,438 posts)

We either defeat these Nazis and fascists peacefully, or not

After seeing another story, of yet another Retrumplican elected official telling teachers that they "must present the 'other' side, and be 'neutral' when discussing the Holocaust", I became "agitated".

This is at least the second time Retrumplican elected officials have voiced their desire to "bothsiderize" the extermination of an entire race of people, but that's only because they said the quiet part out loud.

Combine this with America's long standing history of teaching the "good and bad" of slavery, and one comes to the conclusion that we are in serious trouble.

Maybe the media ought to stop fixating on whatever comes out of Joe Manchin's piehole, or who Senator Schumer is having dinner with, and start asking Mitch, Lindsey and Mitt to explain the "neutral" side of men, women and children being gassed and incinerated.

Look, we can ridicule and take these POS Retrumplicans to task for letting slip their true character and values, BUT OUR ****ING NEIGHBORS ELECTED THEM TO POWER!

The same people that knew exactly who the **** Donnie Dipshit was, but pulled the lever for him anyway, are the same people who knew exactly what kind of Nazi sympathizing asspickles they are electing to public office.

Yeah, Retrumplicans that see some "neutrality" in the Holocaust are disgusting Nazi turds, but we shouldn't forget

- they were elected by a majority of our neighbors

- they are welcomed and elevated by the Retrumplican Party

- they are funded by corporate donors, some of which we probably support by buying their products and services

- they are supported and groomed by local and national Hate Radio stations

and, there are thousands of them in national, state and local elected office. Most of them don't say the quiet stuff out loud.

Businesses and wealthy people fund them.

Radio Stations provide aid and comfort to them.

Any business that donated money to their campaigns should be boycotted to ruin.

Any local business in their districts that supported them should be boycotted to bankruptcy.

That is the "peaceful" way to defeat Nazis.

I hope people realize that if we don't start getting serious about using the peaceful tools at our disposal to crush nazis and fascists, we are going to eventually have to do it the hard way.

So yeah, those that want a "neutral" teaching approach to the Holocaust are Nazi ****sticks, but they didn't just miraculously trip and fall into elected office.

You know, when I was in boot camp in the Navy, Seaman Recruit Gundeck had a "catch-edge" sheet. The Company Commander made us ALL do 8-count Body-Builders until our arms and legs were involuntarily shaking.

The days of Blanket Parties and "Code-Reds" were long over by the time I was in boot camp, so now, we didn't beat the craps out of Seaman Recruit Gundeck, but we sure as hell made it clear, that if he wanted to become part of your society, he has better get his shit together in one sock.

People that send these types of nutsacks to office have given up their right to be welcome in civil society.
I think the gist of this word salad is that we are all evil because we feel teachers should teach kids the good side of the Third Reich. Am I missing something?

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: We either defeat these Nazis and fascists peacefully,
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 06:05:37 PM »
Haven't heard this story. Is it a safe bet there's something important this DUer is leaving out?

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 06:44:26 PM »
Careful with the collective guilt, commie.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2022, 08:07:35 PM »
Nobody is teaching 'the good' of slavery, you ****ing idiots...

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 08:29:50 PM »
Stephen Rushley is an extremist who wants to distract from his extremist viewpoints by claiming others are the “real extremists”. He’s a 60 year old mental midget who’s blowing a gasket on an ultimately unimportant website that believes he has something worthy to say. Except to laugh at him and his words, he has nothing to offer.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Online Delmar

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2022, 09:12:57 PM »
There’s always kind of a calming feeling I tell folks when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors – Palestinians – who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people’s passports,” Tlaib said in an interview with a Yahoo News podcast.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/14/rashida-tlaib-holocaust-israel-palestine-comments-democrats-defend-context-republican-attack

The bothsiderism is coming from your side not my side, primitive.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 07:59:47 AM »
maxrandb (12,438 posts)
After seeing another story, of yet another Retrumplican elected official telling teachers that they "must present the 'other' side, and be 'neutral' when discussing the Holocaust", I became "agitated".

This is at least the second time Retrumplican elected officials have voiced their desire to "bothsiderize" the extermination of an entire race of people, but that's only because they said the quiet part out loud.

maxrandb Neither linked a story nor gave a name for this "Retrumplican elected official". Nor did any other DUmmie on the thread (just 11 replies). Because DUmmies rely so much on sources that lie (ranging from Truth Out to MMfA to MesSNBC to BMM) and also make @#$% up, I'm going to guess the lack of name and link probably means maxrandb made up his claim entirely and didn't give a name for the "Retrumplican elected official" so as to preclude fact-checking.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2022, 09:00:01 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216230206I think the gist of this word salad is that we are all evil because we feel teachers should teach kids the good side of the Third Reich. Am I missing something?

I don't think Maxrandb got the memo that all peaceful measures were all but used up long ago.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart