Author Topic: Looks like its Game On, Mother****ers  (Read 580 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Looks like its Game On, Mother****ers
« on: January 07, 2022, 08:41:50 AM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (63,762 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216218318

Looks like its Game On, Mother****ers.

Garland, Harris, Biden

Increasingly stronger, harsher messaging.

The right will not sit still for that, that's for sure.
\
This post is a WayTaGo!, not a criticism in any way.

:yawn:

Star Member malaise (240,946 posts)

2. Pelosi coming up at noon

Star Member Johnny2X2X (12,270 posts)

5. This is great

This is a way to unite the left and the center against the anti American democracy Right.

DeSmet (239 posts)

6. Anyone

Office holders, media figures or the guy in the street who speaks out against the truth about 1/6 must be labeled seditionist on the spot.

Beetwasher. (2,182 posts)

8. Yup, The Fight is Being Joined In Earnest, Here Comes The Cavalry!!

Obviously there's coordination, they've been thinking about it and taking it as serious as ****. Now the roll out. We've got the truth AND the brains on our side.

Star Member Mr. Ected (7,726 posts)

9. I'm sure this was how they planned on proceeding from the beginning

Use all of 2021 to accumulate as much evidence as they could. Keep mum about the status.

New Year 2022: inform the public, full speed ahead, take no prisoners (except the ones who desecrated our nation).

I no longer fear that the DOJ isn't taking this seriously or that they will only be going after the citizens and not the ringleaders. We're past that now and it's quite encouraging.

Star Member NightWatcher (38,940 posts)

11. Pile this shit on building to October. Risky, but sounds good to me.

Farmer-Rick (5,458 posts)

13. Bullies usually are afraid of accountability and authority

The right will not sit still for harsh messaging?
Probably correct. If they only get scolded, they will be all up in arms, oh so angry......but

If the right is actually held accountable like prosecuting Trump or his legions, they will sit still for it. One thing bullyies do is Not question authority. They are cowards and meek around authority.

Roc2020 (1,184 posts)

14. This was the plan all along

Bleed from the GOP as much blood as possible from Jan.6th. And Biden/Harris made one first heck of a cut today

Jon King (1,748 posts)

16. Biden can not leave office in 2024.

No matter what. The Repugs are going to cheat at the election board level and if they control the House will do all sorts of nonsense with sets of electors.

Biden has to stay no matter what, challenge everything in the courts, do not concede. No other option will result in American democracy surviving.

:thatsright:

Star Member Grasswire2 (10,839 posts)

24. Yeah, and Karl Rove comes out in public yesterday!

Gotta read his article.

Star Member Mr.Bill (15,005 posts)

26. So, he's already forgotten

about the election he helped W steal in 2000.

Star Member bucolic_frolic (28,754 posts)

25. Because we have to have this fight. No rolling over. Joe told us - the best ideas win. That's what

democracy is all about. And we have the best ideas.

Star Member Ponietz (2,045 posts)

32. That cretinous mass

should have studied how Mussolini, his idol, met his end. Or Göring, or Tojo.

Get the **** out of our country and finish your miserable life humming Bonesaw bin Salman in Saudi—start practicing for hell Donnie. You don’t even deserve citizenship.

Evolve Dammit (8,122 posts)

41. America has put up with their shit for a year too long. Actually 5 years. They hate America.

lanlady (7,035 posts)

42. Trump will be charged. The administration has set things up perfectly

Garland goes on TV and states point-blank that DOJ is just getting started, that no one at any level will be exempt from consequences. Then Biden gives his tour de force speech yesterday aimed directly at TFG.

To me, the White House is signaling to the American public that Trump will face charges, despite all the skepticism from the media on that score.

I get it, it's easy to be pessimistic, and until the Garland-Biden sequence of speeches I had more doubts than convictions that Trump would ever be held accountable. But I can't shake the feeling this morning that Biden was setting the stage for just that eventuality. Is there any other way to interpret events of the past couple of days?

:bs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zWojaHRKdk

Liberals Officially Lose Their Minds and Applaud Dick Cheney for being "Disappointed" in the GOP
Styxhexenhammer666
488K subscribers
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Looks like its Game On, Mother****ers
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 09:09:50 AM »
 :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:

Is Stinker as stupid as Kammie and think Americans can't see the hugemongous difference between the Pearl Harbor attack and the 1/6 idiots? between the 9/11 terror attack and the 1/6 idiots?

:blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :blah:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 09:21:04 AM »
I love watching the DUmmies go into orgasmic delight because it is finally the beginning of the end of the Trump cabal only to watch them with deflated peckers and dried up hoo-ha's when nothing happens.

:rofl:

Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 09:40:31 AM »
I love watching the DUmmies go into orgasmic delight because it is finally the beginning of the end of the Trump cabal only to watch them with deflated peckers and dried up hoo-ha's when nothing happens.

:rofl:

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 09:51:55 AM »
Twenty. Four. Business. Hours.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2022, 09:52:02 AM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (63,762 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216218318

Looks like its Game On, Mother****ers.

Garland, Harris, Biden

Increasingly stronger, harsher messaging.

:badass:  :badass:  :badass:  :badass:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2022, 10:01:53 AM »
11 AM eastern, DU...  Nothing's happening.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2022, 10:14:45 AM »
I love the smell of Fitzmas in January.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2022, 10:22:52 AM »
The sparkling old dude has to act "tough" so as to impress his much-younger trophy wife.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2022, 11:08:29 AM »
Has anyone kept count of the number of the "day the world changes" events these mutts have believed in?

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2022, 11:26:36 AM »
Has anyone kept count of the number of the "day the world changes" events these mutts have believed in?

My modern calculator doesn't have a number that high..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2022, 11:52:39 AM »
Did Pelosi speak at noon? Anything important, or just another anticlimax? (I've been listening to oral arguments about the vaccine mandate).

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2022, 12:05:30 PM »
Did Pelosi speak at noon? Anything important

She did, but she was just inquiring if happy hour at her favorite DC watering hole will be affected by the chi-vi.  Apparently masks detract her from fully enjoying her double martinis...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2022, 12:50:19 PM »
25. Because we have to have this fight. No rolling over. Joe told us - the best ideas win. That's what

democracy is all about. And we have the best ideas.

Just for context, Biden implied yesterday yesterday that Trump and republicans lost because their ideas were not good enough.

Of course, reality is that Biden won on strength of pro-democrat propaganda, which convinced many Americans that things (particularly the pandemic) couldn't get any worse under Biden.

And of course, the surest way to make things worse is to have the attitude that things can't get worse.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2022, 01:33:03 PM »
So, because Slo Joe reiterated MSM lying points (ya a sitting Pres claimed that Trump was behind the "capital riots" with no evidence) it's "Game On"?

:lmao:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2022, 03:37:34 PM »
Poor stinky.

Always so grumpy.

If his wife would just give him a little instead of making him watch...

:rotf:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2022, 04:02:55 PM »
Poor stinky.

Always so grumpy.

+1 million!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2022, 04:22:44 PM »
Poor stinky.

Always so grumpy.

Reminded me of this...hilarious...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6R_VkEoqbo0
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)