Author Topic: When it comes to violence, race doesn't matter to the primitives  (Read 506 times)

Offline landofconfusion80

RandySF
61-year-old Asian man attacked in NYC dies from injuries months later [View all]
A Chinese man who was violently attacked in New York City in April, 2021, has died from the injuries he sustained, the New York Police Department (NYPD) confirmed to The Hill.

Police confirmed that Yao Pan Ma, a Chinese immigrant aged 61, died on New Years Eve of the injuries, and the case surrounding his attack has now been deemed a homicide.

Ma was allegedly attacked in April by a man named Jared Powell while he was collecting cans in Harlem. Powell, 49, attacked him from behind, kicking his head before leaving the scene. At the time, Ma was taken to the hospital and was in critical condition.

New York police released surveillance video that shows an attacker stomping on Ma’s head.

The attack on Ma was one in a string of hate crimes against Asian Americans that increased amid the coronavirus pandemic. Following the incident, Powell was charged with attempted murder, felony assault and hate crime charges after the incident, according to The Associated Press.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news-other-civil-rights/588866-chinese-american-man-dies-months-after-nyc

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=16227512

Karadeniz
2. I'm glad they already know the assailant... maybe he was in jail still.

mainer
4. One instance where owning a gun might make sense
If poor Mr Ma had taken out that predator, the world would be a better place.
One of the blind squirrels finds an acorn

Ace Rothstein
7. You know it wasn't a white man who did this, right?
Most of the attacks on Asians over the last 2 years haven't been committed by white men

Oh my...you can't say that on the island

mainer
14. Attacker's race doesn't matter
His viciousness is all that does
Am I on the correct site?

kimbutgar
16. This pisses me off
I live in SF and recently saw a white man attack a Japanese man. The man called him a ch#nk and the Asian said no I’m Japanese and then the man called him a “j@p”. I started yelling “leave him alone” and a bunch of people joined in on my chant. The white finally walked away when a huge African American gentleman got in his face and said my chant chant “leave him alone.”Before the pandemic I never saw anyone harassing Asians. It’s the BLOAT- effect biggest loser of all time!

Sure....

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: When it comes to violence, race doesn't matter to the primitives
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 12:47:21 AM »
kimbutgar

16. This pisses me off. I live in SF and recently saw a white man attack a Japanese man.(1) The man called him a ch#nk and the Asian said no I'm Japanese and then the man called him a j@p. I started yelling "leave him alone" and a bunch of people joined in on my chant.(2) The white finally walked away when a huge African American gentleman got in his face and said my chant "leave him alone."(3) Before the pandemic I never saw anyone harassing Asians. It's the BLOAT- effect biggest loser of all time!(4)

1. Didn't happen since, if it did, it would have led the evening news on every channel here in the Bay Area.
2. Trying to bolster your lie by claiming the equivalent of "everyone clapped".
3. Again more trying to bolster your lie by claiming the equivalent of "a cop jumped out of the bushes".
4: Wait, so just because he's white he's a Trump supporter? In San Francesspool?? To quote Dr. Evil....RIIIIIIGHT.

Come on DUmbasses. If you're going to post can you at least make it believeable and not some fantasy story to fool the rest of your fellow sewer rats at the DUmp?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 12:21:20 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 12:58:22 AM »
kimbutgar
16. This pisses me off
I live in SF and recently saw a white man attack a Japanese man.
They just gotta build that anti-White narrative. Bigoted Blacks don't promote the agenda.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2022, 08:35:05 AM »
kimbutgar
16. This pisses me off
I live in SF and recently saw a white man attack a Japanese man. The man called him a ch#nk and the Asian said no I’m Japanese and then the man called him a “j@p”. I started yelling “leave him alone” and a bunch of people joined in on my chant. The white finally walked away when a huge African American gentleman got in his face and said my chant chant “leave him alone.”Before the pandemic I never saw anyone harassing Asians. It’s the BLOAT- effect biggest loser of all time!

While it is possible one of SF's Sacred Homeless who happened to be white did this (DUmmies are experts in lying-by-omission) - not that yelling stupid racial epithets at someone is more than slightly equivalent to physical assault with fatal injury - her last claims are utter lies, both in the timing claim and in its race/politics claim. I suggest Ms. Garrison read Ying Ma's Chinese Girl in the Ghetto. It's not an expose', instead giving glimpses of Ying Ma's life growing up in China and in 1980s Oakland. Or maybe Ms. Garrison could do a little research of SF Comical (or KRON, or KGO, or KTVU) articles about attacks on elderly Asians in SF.

Race does matter to at least some DUmmies when it comes to violence against Asians. When the perp is non-white and non-Asian, they dive deep into the proverbial Egyptian River.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 08:39:52 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 09:39:01 AM »
They just gotta build that anti-White narrative. Bigoted Blacks don't promote the agenda.

Am a bit surprised that RandySF didn't even claim that the white attacker was wearing a MAGA hat.  The full Juicy Smoolette.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2022, 09:46:45 AM »
Am a bit surprised that RandySF didn't even claim that the white attacker was wearing a MAGA hat.  The full Juicy Smoolette.

Dunno if RandySF knew it when he posted the thread, but as Ace Rothstein pointed out, the attacker in this NYC case was black.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2022, 10:07:23 AM »
The white finally walked away when a huge African American gentleman got in his face and said my chant chant “leave him alone

I find it a little racist that the DUmmy elected to pull the "scary black man" card to try to further demonize the alleged MAGAt white agressor.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2022, 11:53:06 AM »
I find it a little racist that the DUmmy elected to pull the "scary black man" card to try to further demonize the alleged MAGAt white agressor.
Ah, but the DUmmy took pains to let us know the huge Black man was a "gentleman," as compared to the toothless, MAGA hat-wearing, gunrack-sporting pickup truck (with truck balls) driving white hillbillly.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2022, 11:53:37 AM »
mainer
14. Attacker's race doesn't matter
His viciousness is all that does

Unless it's a white-hispanic.

Then it matters a lot, right DUmmy?

:bird:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.