Author Topic: Their miserable dreams of some Imperial America with orange Nero at the helm  (Read 368 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member kpete (68,430 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216213750

Their miserable dreams of some Imperial America with orange Nero at the helm must be crushed forever

They literally planned this.

They literally briefed it.

They put it in writing.

It's all a lie.

These people are liars. They are violent miserable goons who will cheerfully murder the rest of us and overthrow democracy and call it the "best day ever" just exactly the same way it happened in Germany a hundred years ago. Those Nazi sons of bitches thought they were right and righteous too.

:mental:

The Jungle 1 (1,365 posts)

2. Yes they must be crushed.

The south has spent the last 150 years celebrating their treason. We allowed that to happen, we appeased them.
That plan was a huge mistake. Lee and Davis should have been hung. All commanders should have gone to prison.
We should not have needed to take down statues. They should never have been built.
We must crush this treason and all who were involved need to be punished. Draw the line and make it clear.
NO MORE APPEASEMENT. It does not work. William Tecumseh Sherman had the right plan.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

It's a very low standard already, but as kpeteisms go, that was unintelligibly obscure.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

Dang Trump, trying to get our troops out of foreign lands, and working out peace deals. Worst imperial America ever.

Online 67 Rover

The Jungle 1 (1,365 posts)

2. Yes they must be crushed.

The south has spent the last 150 years celebrating their treason. We allowed that to happen, we appeased them.
That plan was a huge mistake. Lee and Davis should have been hung. All commanders should have gone to prison.
We should not have needed to take down statues. They should never have been built.

We must crush this treason and all who were involved need to be punished. Draw the line and make it clear.
NO MORE APPEASEMENT. It does not work. William Tecumseh Sherman had the right plan.

Why am I not surprised at the hate directed toward American veterans by DUmmies?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.

They are violent miserable goons who will cheerfully murder the rest of us and overthrow democracy and call it the "best day ever" just exactly the same way it happened in Germany a hundred years ago.

"Most times, a man will tell you his bad intentions if you listen, let yourself hear."

We hear you, lefty. We hear you.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DLR Pyro

Lee and Davis should have been hung.

there they go again showing their support for capital punishment.  Who'da thunk?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
there they go again showing their support for capital punishment.  Who'da thunk?

Just another of the untermenschlich with the unmitigated temerity to fail to march in fawning lockstep with the leftist dogma du jour. Aka: "Leben unwürdig des Lebens".
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Don't forget, if one hasn't seen it yet.

comment 4251:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.4250
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
William Tecumseh Sherman had the right plan.

Funny they're all for the concept of Total War when it comes to other Americans. For groups like the Taliban or the Iraqi insurgency,* not so much. Kind of tells you where their loyalties lie.

*BTW assholes, we haven't forgotten your moral support for those Fabulous Freedom Fighters while they were murdering our troops.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Someone needs to remind them that after the Civil War, Sherman wasn’t bloodthirsty to kill former Confederates. He had his eye on the country’s westward expansion and killing some Injuns.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Kaput's silly and nonsensical blather just reminds me that conservatives don't worship our politicians like they do.  Sure, I voted for President Trump twice and proud of each of those votes.  But he's not my hero that I worship, we elected him to do a freaking job.  Which he certainly did quite well, until the Chinese Wuhan Red Death was unleashed on our country and the rest of the world.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender