Author Topic: NanceGreggs: Allow Me To Explain  (Read 708 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
NanceGreggs: Allow Me To Explain
« on: January 04, 2022, 03:37:42 PM »
Star Member NanceGreggs (26,679 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216209878

Allow Me To Explain

I know that many of you who supported Trump cannot understand how he lost the 2020 election and, as a result, you have bought into the idea that surely the election was 'rigged' and rife with fraud.

Most of you live in 'red states' or the red areas of blue states. Your neighbours, your family member, and your friends all voted for Trump - and you believe that those numbers are the same across the nation. They aren't. Just because everyone you know voted for him doesn't mean the people you don't know did the same.

I can tell you who didn't vote for Trump, and why. And obviously there were millions more of them than there were of you.

First there are those who never voted for Trump in 2016. They saw him for what he was - a grifter who had a reputation for cheating labourers and contractors out of their money, a con-artist who had his fake university and his fake charity shut down as scams, a *****-grabbing loudmouth accused multiple times of sexual molestation - and even rape.

Next are the people who realized what Trump was after he was elected. The self-made billionaire was exposed as a fraud who'd inherited the money he claimed to have earned. The top-of-his-class scholar who threatened to sue any school he'd attended if they released his grades. The patriot whose daddy paid a doctor to get him out of the draft - the same patriot who declared that John McCain wasn't really a war hero, because he'd been 'caught' by the enemy and imprisoned in a POW camp.

And then there are those who watched in stunned horror as the "pResident" of the United States declared that our own intelligence agencies were wrong, because Putin was blameless in interfering in US elections. Add to that number those who saw inept cronies appointed to Cabinet posts and other positions of power - not the least of which were his own daughter and son-in-law, two of the most vacuous idiots imaginable.

And then there are the decent people who were appalled by Trump's policies - like taking children away from immigrants, like calling Mexicans rapists, like attempting to ban all Muslims from entering the US - and so much more.

Add into the mix of those who refused to re-elect Trump: the families who were told their sons and daughters in the military were 'losers', the people who lost loved ones to Covid because they'd been told it was a hoax and no precautions need be taken, the people who came to realize that a man who was caught in lie after lie was not trustworthy, the people who finally understood that the nation's wellbeing should not be placed in the hands of someone who thinks injecting disinfectants, nuking hurricanes, and raking forests is an intelligent response to anything.

Are you starting to see the Big Picture instead of the Big Lie? Are you beginning to understand why the great majority of voters chose to rid themselves of a self-serving grifter who, after losing an election for all of the reasons cited above, proved just how self-absorbed he is by inciting an attack on the Capitol - and on democracy itself?

Think it through, intelligently and rationally - and stop thinking that those who didn't vote to re-elect Trump are just a small group of people who somehow managed to 'rig' a national election without leaving a scintilla of evidence behind.

Millions more of Americans voted for Biden than voted for Trump - and if you had the necessary intelligence to reason it out, you'd understand why.

:mental:

Star Member agingdem (3,921 posts)

12. 4 years of Trump's

hate, lies, revenge, stupidity, apathy...Trump fatigue...we'd had enough of Trump humiliating us on the world stage...we'd had enough of Trump profiting off the presidency...we'd had enough of his vacuous imbecilic family...we'd had enough of his callous disregard for human suffering (much of which he caused)..and when Biden won we ran out of our homes, joined others and danced in the street ..ding dong the witch is gone ...and that's why I ignore the media's Democrats-in-disarray garbage..we're still here...

:mental:

Star Member madaboutharry (37,031 posts)

3. There are millions who lack the necessary intelligence.

Additionally, there will always be a percentage of the population, approximately 30% to 35%, who have authoritarian personalities. They would choose authoritarianism over democracy. It is a frightening recipe, the lack of intellect and critical thinking skills coupled with a bend towards authoritarianism, that threatens our nation. And the threat is more dangerous than many want to believe.

As always, thank you for your thoughtful post.

DemUnleashed (437 posts)

10. Thank you...

Last edited Tue Jan 4, 2022, 08:46 AM - Edit history (1)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this!! Excellent summary, though I would add in the 4th paragraph that the person they voted for, used to walk into teen dressing rooms at the teen pageants! And I would add that he said he wishes he could have dated his daughter!

And in the 5th paragraph, he had 6 bankruptcies. For those who said they voted for him because he's a "businessman", forget to put the word "failed" at the start of that quote

And in the 7th paragraph, he mocked a handicapped person! Also in that paragraph, he still wanted the Central Park 5 to get the death sentence AFTER they were exonerated!

I know, I know...the list is truly endless with thus guy but I couldn't resist bringing these up!

:whatever:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jukin

Re: NanceGreggs: Allow Me To Explain
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 03:51:19 PM »
Have another handle of grocery store brand vodka nance.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 04:20:29 PM »
Quote from: Star Member NanceGreggs (26,679 posts)
Allow Me To Explain

I know that many of you who supported Trump cannot understand how he lost the 2020 election and, as a result, you have bought into the idea that surely the election was 'rigged' and rife with fraud.

Most of you live in 'red states' or the red areas of blue states. Your neighbours, your family member, and your friends all voted for Trump - and you believe that those numbers are the same across the nation. They aren't. Just because everyone you know voted for him doesn't mean the people you don't know did the same.

Tell me, Nance, how do you spell 'projection'

Reverse the parties and this is the DUmp's response to every single Republican win.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 04:22:35 PM »
Tell me, Nance, how do you spell 'projection'
Y - O - U
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2022, 04:55:11 PM »
That seems like a long-winded way of saying people were propagandized into voting for Joe Biden (which is what happened).

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2022, 05:27:47 PM »
If I were her I’d be less concerned about those who think the election was less than honest and more concerned with Slo Joe’s sinking numbers.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2022, 05:53:43 PM »

Allow Me To Explain

I know that many of you who supported Trump

And you're posting this tripe at the DUmp, where anyone right of Chairman Mao can't even respond?

Just more whiskey and Salem cigarette inspired rants.  To be ridiculed and mocked, which we all enjoy.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2022, 06:08:24 PM »
Nance, Nance. You explain nothing.  You think of yourself as a polemicist but all you do is repackage and regurgitate the same tattered, dogeared moonbat talking points over and over and pass it off as original thought. You're an unimaginative hack, and all your little sycophants who show up to lick your fungus-ridden toenails over it doesn't change that fact. I can find more profound ideas by reading the ingredients list on a bag of grits.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2022, 07:36:22 PM »
She's a Garrulous Sot, :drunksailor: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2022, 08:00:33 PM »
Nance, Nance. You explain nothing.  You think of yourself as a polemicist but all you do is repackage and regurgitate the same tattered, dogeared moonbat talking points over and over and pass it off as original thought. You're an unimaginative hack, and all your little sycophants who show up to lick your fungus-ridden toenails over it doesn't change that fact. I can find more profound ideas by reading the ingredients list on a bag of grits.

It would be one thing if she were a famous writer, but she isn't.  Sure, she's HUGE at the DUmp.  The skinniest kid at fat camp analogy again.  But in reality, she's just a leftist parody which is normally recycled and regurgitated from her failing liver and lungs.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2022, 08:11:09 AM »
Any truth to the rumor I'm starting that the Maple Leafs have bid on her liver to use it as a hockey puck? :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2022, 08:41:05 AM »
Any truth to the rumor I'm starting that the Maple Leafs have bid on her liver to use it as a hockey puck? :-)

And her brain will be converted to the official Canuck curling stone at the Winter Olympics.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2022, 08:50:51 AM »

Allow Me To Explain

I know that many of you who supported Trump... blah blah blah

This word salad screed brought to you by:
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2022, 12:05:01 PM »
And her brain will be converted to the official Canuck curling stone at the Winter Olympics.

I thought FERMI-Lab had claim on the space between her ears so they could draw levels of vacuum never before dreamt of...

:fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus