Author Topic: Minor point about the genius of Nancy Pelosi...  (Read 415 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Minor point about the genius of Nancy Pelosi...
« on: January 05, 2022, 09:13:05 AM »
Star Member Wounded Bear (48,117 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216212741

Minor point about the genius of Nancy Pelosi...

Was thinking about the Jan 6 Committee and how much progress they're making, with a side thought on the DOJ apparently doing "nothing" that anybody can see. And something struck me that must be chapping trump's ass big time, and a further reason he is getting "twitchy" as a certain former agent used to say.

The basic makeup of the committee, going back to the beginning, has him worried for one important if overtly trivial matter, has him deeply concerned. That is, simply put, that trump does not have a mole on the committee. When Speaker Pelosi shot down the suggested republicans we all thought it was because they were such well known disrupters who would clown show the whole process and turn it into a fiasco. Nope. Nancy shot them down because they were known trump operatives and everything the committee did would have been forwarded to trump on a daily basis.

Now, with a dedicated group of patriots on the committee, trump gets nothing more than we do through strictly controlled press releases and publicly issues writs of subpoena, or requests for interviews.

to Madame Speaker Pelosi for arranging things this way.

And on a further note, though people are complaining about AG Garland for not doing anything, something maybe we'll hear about tomorrow, it could be that he has reliable people that don't "leak" on the job.

Trump is worried because he can't get the inside info he needs to plan his deflections and distractions. And without his usual social media and access to MSM outlets beyond Fox, his rantings and ravings can't distract and deflect as well.

:whatever:

Star Member Walleye (10,530 posts)

1. Be glad to let Jim Jordan speak at the committee. Under oath on the other side of the table

Star Member MyOwnPeace (13,916 posts)

2. Quite valid points, thank you.......

and the fact that he cancelled his "Conference" on Jan. 6 certainly adds to the suspense/intrigue regarding the entire process...

Star Member Wounded Bear (48,117 posts)

5. It just came to me...

not only were those repubs "disruptors," they are informants.

Really simple when you think about it. Remember when Nunez surreptitiously visited the White House while the Intel Committee was supposedly "investigating" the trump/Russia thing?

:whatever:

Star Member msfiddlestix (3,574 posts)

25. It was precisely my concern at the time...

the moles. shit show disrupters to distract defintely a concern, but far more importantly: The ****ing Traitorous Moles.

Moles in Congress, and the Moles in DOJ/FBI.. they're there as well. However, hopefully Garland is aware of the players and bars them from investigations.. I really don't know what to think of Chris Wray, except every instinct is distrustful of him

After all Durham is still "on the case" against Hunter and Joe Biden. Should have been shut down a long time ago.

But to your point regarding Speaker Pelosi's wisdom on this matter, totally respect and agree.

another applause to her courage and wisdom: :hatip:

Star Member Raine1967 (11,493 posts)

12. She called their bluff.

She shot them down AFTER she gave them chance to convene a bipartisan committee.

https://www.vox.com/22588475/kevin-mccarthy-january-6-committee-banks-jordan

In May, the top Democrat and Republican on the House Homeland Security Committee — Reps. Bernie Thompson (MS) and John Katko (NY), respectively — hammered out a deal for a January 6 committee that had the features McCarthy now says he wants: equal representation of Democrats and Republicans, and Republican veto power over subpoenas.

But McCarthy torpedoed that deal because the scope of the committee’s work wouldn’t include an investigation into “interrelated political violence” purportedly perpetrated by leftist groups like Black Lives Matter and antifa.

“Given the Speaker’s shortsighted scope that does not examine interrelated forms of political violence in America, I cannot support this legislation,” a statement from his office concluded, in a talking point that McCarthy also raised on Wednesday.

There is a lot more at the link;

Pelosi didn't play. She knows EXACTLY what the GOP is up to.

BaronChocula (338 posts)

17. Oh, how I remember Garrett Hack on MSNBC

pondering conservatively "will this be seen as a partisan move on behalf of Pelosi." He never asked "what is the possible strategy behind blocking these member."

I don't forget things easily. I've disliked him ever since then.

Star Member 2naSalit (54,129 posts)

21. I expect that...

You are correct about the Speaker. She is amazing and I also expect that there is sa great deal going on under the radar because the moles have been locked out, and they don't like having to look over their shoulders all the time.

I wonder how many will try to leave the country while the J6 committee is exposing them on teevee. And I hope that the AG will then announce who has a warrant out directly following the committee's events.

Star Member KS Toronado (5,164 posts)

26. Can't wait until the televised hearings start.

Sooner the better.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Minor point about the genius of Nancy Pelosi...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 09:33:56 AM »
By hand-picking Never-Trumper RINOs Miss Nancy stupidly made obvious that the committee was, by design, a Kangaro-Kourt Kommittee. She also violated the resolution authorizing the Kommittee, which may bite her in her Depends in court.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 09:39:59 AM »
So basically this DUmmy is claiming that Bela Pelosi is playing 17 dimensional chess.   :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 09:53:44 AM »
This reminds me of their speculation about and reactions to the Mueller report.

"Mueller and his all-star team are gonna bring down Trump!"

*Nothing happens.*

"Well, they're just keeping it under wraps, then they're gonna spring their trap!"

*Mueller report released; nothing happens.*

"Well, the Mueller report was just the information gathering stage."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 10:03:58 AM »
The primitive is announcing what everyone already knows; the “committee” is stacked in order to reach a predetermined conclusion.

I find it funny how the left believes that if there’s a bunch of indictments and/or convictions it’s going to cause those opposed to this Marxist nonsense they want to fall apart, when in truth it’s only going to make the divisions that much deeper. They can’t think beyond the next 2 minutes.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 10:19:04 AM »
The truth.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2022, 11:34:31 AM »
The truth.

:hi5: !

Would Schifftyroo be Moronure and AOC be Womoronure?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2022, 12:50:40 PM »
:hi5: !

Would Schifftyroo be Moronure and AOC be Womoronure?

Shiff is EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2022, 05:49:29 AM »
The Jan 6 Committee has no legitimate legislative purpose, and is therefore not legitimate.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2022, 09:05:33 AM »
The Jan 6 Committee has no legitimate legislative purpose, and is therefore not legitimate.

The Jan 6 Committee is 2022 Congressional campaign theater. Unless Rs thoroughly expose it for what it is by fighting it tooth and nail and facts, it is what Dems think will give them the House and Senate. Look for "explosive" Faux-Revelations in September and October - "October Surprises" funded with taxpayer $$.