Author Topic: New studies show that the vaccines damage your immune system, likely permanently  (Read 382 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new-study-shows-vaccines-must-be
New studies show that the COVID vaccines damage your immune system, likely permanently
he vaccines are making it more likely you'll be infected with Omicron 90 days after you are fully vaccinated. To keep vaccine effectiveness high against omicron, vaccination every 30 days is needed.

Steve Kirsch
Dec 24

Worried about Omicron? Guess what? After 90 days, the vaccine they gave you is going to make you MORE likely to get infected from Omicron, not less. The longer you stay on the vaccine treadmill, the harder to get off in the future and the easier you’ll make it for the virus.

In short, we’ve been lied to about the vaccine. It is protecting you less and less over time. While you may get a benefit for earlier benefits, the benefit for other variants (and likely other diseases) is going to be negative. In short, you are getting a short term benefit against Delta, but at the expense of a degradation of your overall immunity to everything else.

In short, these vaccines may help you win the war against a variant that may soon be rate, but the price you pay is that you make your immunity to everything else worse. It’s a dumb tradeoff (especially since early treatments work so well). But the people making the laws won’t believe any of the science referenced in this article, so it will continue.
More at link. Good read. Make your comments before SV shows up to tell us we are all wrong.

Offline SVPete

Who is Steve Kirsch that I should not laugh at this ludicrous pig crap? If the Pfizer vaccine “damaged” my immune system, why:

* Have I not been sick at all this past 7 months?

* In my recent antibodies test was my antibodies level higher than the test can measure?

* A couple hundred million Americans have been vaccinated, and a couple billion people have worldwide, so why aren’t hospitals overwhelmed with many times their capacity?

* Do people buy pig crap like this without thinking of the obvious reasons it is pig crap?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
No argument from me about any of these issues.

My point is, flat-out. I'm not putting anything in my body I don't fully sign on to believe.

So far, I'm not seeing anything booster-related that is much more than "Yep, you have another check mark on your vaccination passport."

Wake me up when the situation is really dire. Right now, it's just bullshit.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

While I regularly point out the falsehood of claims such as Steve Kirsch made in his blog, I have never, to date, urged or advised even a single person to be vaccinated - not online, not outside of the Internet. I do know of one person that I stated should not receive a Covid vaccine, or any other vaccine, because he, apparently, is allergic to one of the non-active ingredients commonly used in vaccines.

BTW, one of the screening questions one answers in setting up an appointment for receiving a Covid, Shingrix, or flu vaccine is whether the applicant has had allergic reactions to vaccinations or other injected medicines. So there are people "out there" who cannot receive a Covid vaccine (until an oral vaccine, e.g. Vaxart's, is authorized; FWIW, Vaxart is currently in Phase 2 testing and I'd guesstimate it's at least a year from applying for EUA).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.