Author Topic: New mask guidance  (Read 366 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
New mask guidance
« on: December 24, 2021, 06:11:21 AM »
I’m sure several of y’all have seen some of my rants the last couple of years concerning masks, but I now have a question with everyone saying “cloth masks are no longer good enough, get an N95 or better!”

Here’s my question; did the virus particles get smaller?   :lmao:

This is all show. Period. Has been the whole time. They told folks to wear masks and they did. Now they’re telling you, you need a specific mask without telling you that you need to be clean shaven and FIT tested.

It’s bullshit.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: New mask guidance
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 08:12:19 AM »
I’m sure several of y’all have seen some of my rants the last couple of years concerning masks, but I now have a question with everyone saying “cloth masks are no longer good enough, get an N95 or better!”

This is all show. Period. Has been the whole time. They told folks to wear masks and they did. Now they’re telling you, you need a specific mask without telling you that you need to be clean shaven and FIT tested.

It’s bullshit.

KC

I've thought the masks and other panic related reactions to this virus were a complete overreaction by a neurotic society that has been created in many parts of the country.

Personally, I've never been worried about the Wu.  Even when my Mom caught it last year, and dozens of close friends as well.  Like yourself, I've despised masks the entire time as I never thought they did any good.  It reminded me of when seat belts were first required in the mid 1980's.

Could type for paragraphs but I'll refrain.  Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2021, 08:17:39 AM »
I've thought the masks and other panic related reactions to this virus were a complete overreaction by a neurotic society that has been created in many parts of the country.

Personally, I've never been worried about the Wu.  Even when my Mom caught it last year, and dozens of close friends as well.  Like yourself, I've despised masks the entire time as I never thought they did any good.  It reminded me of when seat belts were first required in the mid 1980's.

Could type for paragraphs but I'll refrain.  Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Ralph.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 10:00:52 AM »

It’s bullshit.

KC

As soon as it became fashionable to wear designer masks, I knew then that the jig was up. Complete and total bullshit, but the Karens and the panicky types are absolutely convinced that their life will not go on without wearing a mask.

Even alone. Outdoors. Or in a car.   

In short, the 'tards that have drunk the mask Kool-Aid are every bit the fool as those who drank Jim Jones' Kool-Aid did in Jonestown.  :koolaid:

« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 11:07:00 AM by Eupher »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2021, 10:41:38 AM »
As someone who has worn an N95 mask at work while grinding, abrasive blasting and polishing I laugh when I see people with a piece of cloth or a mask that is not properly worn. :thatsright:.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!