Author Topic: Biden’s and Fauci’s Calls for Segregated Christmas Undermine Vaccines  (Read 265 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Nolte: Biden’s and Fauci’s Calls for Segregated Christmas Undermine Confidence in Vaccine

After more than a year of doing everything in his waning power to undermine faith in the Trump Vaccine, His Fraudulency Joe Biden did it again this week in calling for a segregated Christmas.

Naturally, his serial-lying toady, Dr. Anthony Fauci, did the same.

“Right now … if there’s an unvaccinated person, I would say, ‘I’m very sorry, but not this time, maybe another time when this is all over,’” Fauci answered when asked if unvaccinated family members should be excluded from Christmas gatherings.

“I know some Americans are wondering if you can safely celebrate the holidays with your family and friends,” His Fraudulency said on Wednesday. “The answer is, yes, you can if you and those you celebrate with are vaccinated, particularly if you’ve gotten your booster shot.”

Sorry to interrupt, but I have a question…

Does the vaccine work or not?

Listen, either the vaccine works, or it doesn’t.

And if the vaccine works, there is no rational reason for the vaccinated to fear the unvaccinated.

Not to get too didactic, but the whole point of the vaccine is to protect us from the virus.

So if I’m protected from the virus with the vaccine, why should I fear the unvaccinated?

Or does the vaccine not work?

Personally, I don’t think there’s any question that the Trump Vaccine works like gangbusters. I’m triple vaxxed, living a normal life again, and very grateful to the former president for doing what no other politician would have done: get this vaccine to market in a time frame that can only be described as a miracle. And it’s my faith in the vaccine, my gratitude for the vaccine, that has made it so difficult to watch the Biden administration not only undermine the value of the vaccine but continuously botch the rollout of what should be the easiest sell in the world: a free miracle vaccine.

But here Biden and Fauci go again… It’s just a fact that when you tell the vaccinated not to spend Christmas with the unvaccinated, you are telling us the vaccine doesn’t work. Which, by the way, isn’t even true! But what else are we supposed to glean when the vaccinated are told to fear the unvaccinated?

The truth is this; the science is this — if the vaccinated and unvaccinated gather for Christmas, the unvaccinated people are the only people taking a serious risk. Yes, there’s a tiny chance the vaccinated can become seriously ill or even die, but guess what? The vaccinated can also transmit the virus!

The vaccine does not eliminate the possibility of catching or transmitting the virus. It only decreases the possibility. The vaccine works like a miracle in its ability to lessen the symptoms and save you from a severe illness, hospitalization, and even death.

Having the unvaccinated over for Christmas does not change your vaccination status. You are still vaccinated.

Having the unvaccinated over for Christmas probably does not increase your odds of catching the China Flu. Your odds stay the same.

So why are Biden and Fauci deliberately undermining confidence in the Trump vaccine? Why are they intentionally misleading the American people at the expense of increasing vaccination rates?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/22/nolte-bidens-faucis-calls-segregated-christmas-undermine-confidence-vaccine/
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: Biden’s and Fauci’s Calls for Segregated Christmas Undermine Vaccines
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 11:06:10 AM »
Whether his pre-election insinuations that the Trump Vaccines were unsafe, his post-election reversal, or his tyrannical vax mandates, LIEden has been undermining Covid vaccine for well over a year.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.