Author Topic: UNDER YOUR SKIN Microchip implanted in your arm could track your Covid vaccine  (Read 660 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Here it comes.

Look, I'm pro-vax, though anti-mandate, but this is exactly the kind of shit that turns people off and stokes fear of Big Brother government, and rightly so. It's also the same kind of shit that conservatives predict yet the Left poo-poos on a regular basis as just more Right wing paranoia, even though it always seems to show up just a short time later.

UNDER YOUR SKIN Microchip implanted in your arm could track your Covid vaccine status with just a cell phone scan

Catherina Gioino 16:11 ET, Dec 21 2021Updated: 16:58 ET, Dec 21 2021

A SWEDISH company is creating a microchip that could be presented as a way to confirm one has the Covid-19 vaccine.

The microchip technology startup called Epicenter is creating a microchip that will be implanted under a person's skin and will rely on existing "near-field communication" (NFC) to send data regarding one's vaccination status.

-snip-

"Imagine showing your COVID-19 passport with just a flash of your arm," the video starts while showing a person holding out their arm and scanning it with a mobile phone.

-snip-

"Implants are a very versatile technology that can be used for many different things," says Epicenter's Chief Disruption Officer Hannes Sjöblad in the video.

"Right now it is very convenient to have a COVID passport always accessible on your implant."

(more)https://www.the-sun.com/tech/3913734/microchip-implanted-into-skin-vaccination-status-proof/

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Drafe Hoblin

I debated that last Summer on Twitter...

'THEY'... couldn't have known Trump would marshal the creation of a vaccine in record-time. 

That reduces the credibility of a chip-imbed conspiracy escaping so fast out of the gate.  But now... almost 2022... the credibility shoots back up, considering the weird desperation of the Biden Administration.

Offline SVPete

:thatsright: The technology to do such a thing has been around for decades. I remember when RFID tags were the latest Mark of the Beast, :thatsright: . And “chipping” one’s pet has been done for a decade or two (these “chips” are the size of a grain of rice, so don’t try the “Microchips in The Vaccine” BS-CT). :thatsright:

But guess what? It isn’t being done. I was fully vaxed over 6 months ago, as were the other members of my household. No “Vaccine Passport”, not a ID-grade card, no “Microchip Implant”, nothing resembling this CT. Could we leave BS-CT stuff like this to DU-grade Proggies? :thatsright:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I see tattoos of numbers on forearms, or the modern-day equivalent....

Nazis transcend time and continent, don't they?  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
I'm aware of the technology, my dog was chipped years ago, and I don't believe in CTs about chips being hidden in the vaccine itself. I'm just saying with all the push towards government-mandated vaccines from certain quarters in the Dem Party there's no reason this idea wouldn't be pushed, too. And with the totalitarian mindset of today's Left I can well see this being part of the next logical step, always "in our best interests," of course. It just makes it easier for the public to accept something in the name of public health that could be abused down the road. I want more people to choose vaccine, and ideas like this don't go very far in increasing the public's trust.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Mr Mannn

You can bet dollars to donuts any such device will be monitoring more than just Vax use.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
You can bet dollars to donuts any such device will be monitoring more than just Vax use.

They're already doing that with new cars and insurance companies with their "embedded" devices.

No thanks. I don't need your "discount" badly enough to put you in the position of knowing where I've been, where I'm going, and how long it takes me to get there.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

More Vax of the Beast insanity.

Offline SVPete

Four hours later, amazingly, what I posted above is still true:

But guess what? It isn’t being done. I was fully vaxed over 6 months ago, as were the other members of my household. No “Vaccine Passport”, not a ID-grade card, no “Microchip Implant”, nothing resembling this CT. Could we leave BS-CT stuff like this to DU-grade Proggies?

It isn't being done here in the US, and it isn't happening in Sweden where startup Epicenter is located. As best I can tell, "is creating" means what Epicenter proposes is, currently, vaporware. Further, there is no way a startup has or could contract the fab capability to "chip" Sweden's population, let alone all of the several billion people in the world who have been vaccinated.

Could we leave BS-CT stuff like this to DU-grade Proggies?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 01:30:24 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

I'm aware of the technology, my dog was chipped years ago, and I don't believe in CTs about chips being hidden in the vaccine itself. I'm just saying with all the push towards government-mandated vaccines from certain quarters in the Dem Party there's no reason this idea wouldn't be pushed, too. And with the totalitarian mindset of today's Left I can well see this being part of the next logical step, always "in our best interests," of course. It just makes it easier for the public to accept something in the name of public health that could be abused down the road. I want more people to choose vaccine, and ideas like this don't go very far in increasing the public's trust.

Talk about chipping kids as a precaution against kidnapping has neen swirling for decades.  Fortunately even the fascists on the left have not pushed too hard. This could back door that.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DLR Pyro

UNDER YOUR SKIN Microchip implanted in your arm could track your Covid vaccine status with just a cell phone scan

yeah, nah, I've seen how that movie ends...

Revelation 13:16-18
King James Version
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
https://www.bible.com/bible/1/REV.13.16-18.KJV
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

This company embeds microchips in its employees, and they love it
Last August, 50 employees at Three Square Market got RFID chips in their hands. Now 80 have them.  August 17, 2018

When Patrick McMullan wants a Diet Dr Pepper while he’s at work, he pays for it with a wave of his hand. McMullan has a microchip implanted between his thumb and forefinger, and the vending machine immediately deducts money from his account. At his office, he’s one of dozens of employees who have been doing likewise for a year now.

McMullan is the president of Three Square Market, a technology company that provides self-service mini-markets to hospitals, hotels, and company break rooms. Last August, he became one of roughly 50 employees at its headquarters in River Falls, Wisconsin, who volunteered to have a chip injected into their hand.

The idea came about in early 2017, he says, when he was on a business trip to Sweden—a country where some people are getting subcutaneous microchips to do things like enter secure buildings or book train tickets. It’s one of very few places where chip implants, which have been around for quite a while, have taken off in some fashion.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2018/08/17/140994/this-company-embeds-microchips-in-its-employees-and-they-love-it/

Hey we already use our phones to pay at the point of purchase. Why not just get the chip in your hand and pay for your groceries.

Why even bother with risky debit and credit cards. Get chipped and pay with a wave of your hand.

Buying stuff online? Not a problem, facial recognition coupled with a thumb print scanner and never worry about identity theft.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I'll bet my next paycheck that the morons who had the chip implanted into their hand have never read Orwell, know who he is, or have a clue about what it means.

They're also most likely addicted to their phones.  :whatever: