Author Topic: Liz Wheeler on Salvation Army ‘suffering’: That’s what happens when you ...  (Read 814 times)

Offline SVPete

Liz Wheeler on Salvation Army ‘suffering’: That’s what happens when you call white donors racists

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/16/liz-wheeler-on-salvation-army-suffering-thats-what-happens-when-you-call-white-donors-racists-1176522/

The Salvation Army is reportedly losing donors, and conservatives couldn’t be any happier about it. The reason why is because of the Christian charity’s decision to go “woke.”

Speaking on Fox News’ “Fox News Primetime” this Wednesday, conservative commentator Liz Wheeler argued quite plainly that this is what they get for promoting racial essentialism.

“When you call your white donors, tell them to apologize for their racism, tell your white donors that because of the color of their skin they’re inherently racist and there’s no way to avoid being racist — I mean, this is a horrible thing. It’s a false thing. It’s a toxic allegation,” she said.

It’s racial essentialism, and it’s spread to every corner of the nation, which is why, she argued, it’s fundamental that those caught peddling this racist garbage suffer “consequences.”

This outcome was so predictable that I do not understand how the Salvation Army thought it was a greatr idea to judge people as being racist because of their skin color.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mr Mannn

Its not like they can count on Lefties to step in and take the place of donors...Lefty hates anything Christian or Jewish.
~~Further, Lefty prefers Govt spending to any out of pocket donations on his part. Lefty worships the all providing govt.

Offline SVPete

Its not like they can count on Lefties to step in and take the place of donors...Lefty hates anything Christian or Jewish.
~~Further, Lefty prefers Govt spending to any out of pocket donations on his part. Lefty worships the all providing govt.

'Tis true. If Samaritan's Purse tops Proggies' charities @#$%-list, the Salvation Army isn't very far down that list.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired

This outcome was so predictable that I do not understand how the Salvation Army thought it was a greatr idea to judge people as being racist because of their skin color.

Well, let's count the number of companies at large that have gone "woke" or have otherwise embraced CRT, which is what Wheeler is talking about. SA undoubtedly thought they could follow suit:
* Coca Cola
* Cigna insurance
* Morgan Stanley
* Deloitte

Goodwill is another charity that's gone woke, besides SA.

It's a disease.  :whatever:

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I’ve usually chunked some $$$ into the red kettle during the holiday season. The SA is not on our monthly donation list but seasonally we’ve given.

I was at a Bass Pro shop off of I-430 and I-30 (I was going to text you Eupher if we had any free time, but we were there for my father in law’s funeral), and the SA was ringing their bells. We just walked by and shook our head when they looked at us. I can’t  believe were the only ones foregoing our seasonal giving to them this year.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I’ve usually chunked some $$$ into the red kettle during the holiday season. The SA is not on our monthly donation list but seasonally we’ve given.

I was at a Bass Pro shop off of I-430 and I-30 (I was going to text you Eupher if we had any free time, but we were there for my father in law’s funeral), and the SA was ringing their bells. We just walked by and shook our head when they looked at us. I can’t  believe were the only ones foregoing our seasonal giving to them this year.

KC

Sorry to hear of your FIL. Sincere condolences to you and your wife.

Today would've been a good day on my side. Mrs. E spent 4 hours at a rehearsal while I just kinda puttered around the house.

Yeah, I had a rather aggressive SA bell-ringer trying hard to get me to part with some cash. I dropped in one of my little "notes" similar to what Ralph (? - I might be thinking of the wrong person) made available. No green, just a little slip of paper. I didn't say a word and kept walking.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Sorry to hear of your FIL. Sincere condolences to you and your wife.

Today would've been a good day on my side. Mrs. E spent 4 hours at a rehearsal while I just kinda puttered around the house.

Yeah, I had a rather aggressive SA bell-ringer trying hard to get me to part with some cash. I dropped in one of my little "notes" similar to what Ralph (? - I might be thinking of the wrong person) made available. No green, just a little slip of paper. I didn't say a word and kept walking.

Thanks for the condolences. It’s been a very tough year around our house. 3 people and 1 dog in the last 3 months.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Kettle drops this year
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Kettle drops this year

Oh that’s good.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Kettle drops this year

Thanks, ExGeeEye - I stand corrected!

I made up my own little slip, but it serves the same purpose. Thanks for the inspiration! h5

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired

Thanks for the condolences. It’s been a very tough year around our house. 3 people and 1 dog in the last 3 months.

KC

Wow. Pales in comparison to what we dealt with. Won't bore you with details, just please know that I'm proud to be associated - in whatever small way - with you and hope one day we can meet and share a bit.

I have a 14-year-old Aussie and while she's OK at present (assisted by 5 different meds), she's pretty close to the end of her life.

I lost my brother a year ago.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Wow. Pales in comparison to what we dealt with. Won't bore you with details, just please know that I'm proud to be associated - in whatever small way - with you and hope one day we can meet and share a bit.

I have a 14-year-old Aussie and while she's OK at present (assisted by 5 different meds), she's pretty close to the end of her life.

I lost my brother a year ago.

Stand strong, you’re most definitely not alone. The dog we had put down has a brother who was a litter mate. I doubt he’ll see the end of 2022, but who knows, he’s still getting around pottery well at 15.75 years old.

KC

*Stolen