Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Official Thanksgiving Message (riot not included)  (Read 453 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/1463982548707524613
You are eating dry turkey and overcooked stuffing on stolen land.

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Black Lives Matter Official Thanksgiving Message (riot not included)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 01:13:47 AM »
History happens. I am not going to feel guilty for the actions of people long dead. No one is giving any land back, so we will all just have to live with the hand we are dealt.
~~and my turkey was moist and delicious, thank you.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 05:47:56 AM »
That is how history rolls. If you didn't have the strength to keep your land, you lost your land. Sadly, it still works that way, ask those in Crimea or Tibet. It is supposedly no longer accepted but I don't see anyone doing anything concerning Russian and Chinese expansion other than flapping their jaws.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 08:52:59 AM »
That is how history rolls. If you didn't have the strength to keep your land, you lost your land.
This is what concerns me about what the Brandon administration is doing by moving thousands of illegal aliens into numerous cities in the middle of the night. They are basically placing pre-positioning an opposing force thru out our country and one day we might wake up and find out that with the strong hold they have achieved thru Brandon's midnight relocation program plus the left's woke agenda that we lose this country without a shot ever being fired.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 09:12:56 AM »
This is what concerns me about what the Brandon administration is doing by moving thousands of illegal aliens into numerous cities in the middle of the night. They are basically placing pre-positioning an opposing force thru out our country and one day we might wake up and find out that with the strong hold they have achieved thru Brandon's midnight relocation program plus the left's woke agenda that we lose this country without a shot ever being fired.

They definitely have a plan that they are executing. Might be a simple as wreaking the economy by over-burdening it with an abundance of non-contributing societal leeches. Sooner or later something has got to give and I suspect it will be our standard of living.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.