Author Topic: Rep. Matt Gaetz rveals the Democrats TRUE motive behind a silly cartoon meme.  (Read 368 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1461034123842273287
Rep. Matt Gaetz: "In the last session week we had, we reviewed Steve Bannon's podcast. Today, we're critiquing Paul Gosar's anime. Next week, we might be indicting Wile E. Coyote for an explosive ordinance against the Roadrunner."

Offline Drafe Hoblin

They turned the lights off on Gaetz today.  I say 'they'...  As Gaetz was tearing-into the DoJ, the lights went out. 

In the blackness, Nadler's voice didn't contain a lot of surprise...  He went parliamentary instead of ordering someone to turn the lights back on.  Ridiculous.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
They turned the lights off on Gaetz today.  I say 'they'...  As Gaetz was tearing-into the DoJ, the lights went out. 

In the blackness, Nadler's voice didn't contain a lot of surprise...  He went parliamentary instead of ordering someone to turn the lights back on.  Ridiculous.

Nothing surprises me any more. When the Dems can't or won't argue back (Nadless - need I say more?), they cut the electrical power.

The mark of complete impotency. No wonder Nadless wears his pants up around his tits. There's nothing to support.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.