Author Topic: Lunatic Antivax State Senator Now Begs For Advanced COVID Treatment  (Read 367 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216051112

They’re such nice, tolerant people. They post entire threads about how they never do this and yet, here we are.

634-5789
Lunatic Antivax State Senator Now Begs For Advanced COVID Treatment

Washington State Sen. Doug Ericksen tested positive for COVID on a trip to El Salvador and cannot leave. Now he wants taxpayers to cover advanced treatment of Regeneron not available in that country.

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/11/state-senator-who-railed-against-vaccine

Had a little debate with myself this morning. Who would the DUmmies want the police to respond to first; a group of shoplifters loading their cars up while knocking elderly women out of their way, OR someone complaining because the restaurant they’re wanting to eat at is demanding to see a vaccination record?

Rhetorical question, but interesting to think about.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Delmar

Re: Lunatic Antivax State Senator Now Begs For Advanced COVID Treatment
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 03:12:17 PM »
This one "spends almost every FB [Facebook] post either railing against the science of climate change or against vaccine mandates. He doesn't seem to care about much else.

Being against vaccine mandates is not the same thing as being against vaccines. 

Why can't the primitives get that through their thick skulls?

That was a rhetorical question, everybody knows it's because they're so damn stupid.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 03:30:12 PM »
Being against vaccine mandates is not the same thing as being against vaccines. 

Why can't the primitives get that through their thick skulls?

That was a rhetorical question, everybody knows it's because they're so damn stupid.

DUmmies also can't understand how sane people can support the death penalty but oppose abortion.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 08:23:46 PM »
It's not a vaccine. It's an oath of loyalty.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 10:20:50 PM »
It's not a vaccine. It's an oath of loyalty.

That, and cases like this in the lengths they are going to force people to get this vaccine, are why I call this the Vax of the Beast.