Author Topic: Paul Gosar pulls leftist stunt, moonbats soil shorts  (Read 380 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Paul Gosar pulls leftist stunt, moonbats soil shorts
« on: November 10, 2021, 10:49:40 AM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/gosar-video-aoc-twitter-anime-b1954524.html

Twitter has refused to take down an edited anime video that shows Arizona Republican Representative Paul Gosar assassinating New York progressive Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Twitter flagged the tweet on Monday night but allowed it to stay up on the site because it was considered to be in the “public interest”.

Mr Gosar posted the video on Sunday night. It shows several Republican lawmakers, including Mr Gosar, Georgia Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Colorado Rep Lauren Boebert, as the heroes in the Japanese anime show Attack on Titan – a programme about a small post-apocalyptic society living in a closed-off city in order to keep away giants referred to as Titans.

The face of Ms Ocasio-Cortez is superimposed on a Titan that is killed by Mr Gosar’s character, who also attacks a character with President Joe Biden’s face.

“This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about hateful conduct,” the note added by Twitter to Mr Gosar’s tweet states. “However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible.”

This article shows the video.  They probably should have titled it "Attack of the ILLEGAL Immigrants" but other than that, I see no difference between this and the numerous fantasies about killing Trump, blowing up the White House, praying to Satan for the death or injury of various conservatives and Republicans, ect ect.  Great taste?  No, not really.  Turnabout is fair play?  Don't dish it out if you can't take it. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline thundley4

Re: Paul Gosar pulls leftist stunt, moonbats soil shorts
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 05:40:41 AM »
I really can't get worked up considering the violence the Democrats have portrayed against almost every republican president and the worst of it was directed at President Trump.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 09:31:36 AM »
Conservative cartoon violence or images of real liberal violence. Guess which gets banned.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 10:04:46 AM »
when I first heard of the tweet I assumed that Gosar had created violent content specifically targeting aoc and brandon. 

Now that I have finally seen the "offending" tweet and see that all Gosar did was hastily superimpose aoc and brandon's mugs on an existing cartoon I can't for the life of me see this as any kind of threat, but more of the left making something out of nothing at all.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 12:03:47 PM »
Paul is unrepentant. He posted this after he got flack.